Max4444:

I would like to join :). 

I've been watching BL anime/donghua for a long time now, and I recently got into manga/manhua/manwha, now I'm also trying out live action BL stuff. 

Hey howdy!  Warm welcome to ya :)

Plushpriestess:

Okay, just gobbled up The Novelist and Playback(movie) and feel very content and pleased atm :D  I mean it was an emotional ride but so worth it and I am a sucker for the shows with serious depth and exploring the complexity of yearning for love, yet utterly petrified of it at the same time.  These two lovely souls really felt relatable to me and affirmed my choice to remain a Hopeful romantic for my entire life! <3 <3

It's why My Beautiful Man and Life: Love on the Line are two of my all-time favorites...

Hey Besties.

In procrastination of school work I've made 2 lists

• BL actors who share nicknames
    • Bcs I know we all get confuzzled way too often with all these Earth's and Flukes ffs
  • Thai BL based on novels
    • Because why not. There's always these questions in comments under a series, so I thought why not make a list
    • Also claimed 2 comments because that makes me feel like a big deal professional
 Maeionic:

Hey Besties.

• Bcs I know we all get confuzzled way too often with all these Earth's and Flukes ffs
    • Because why not. There's always these questions in comments under a series, so I thought why not make a list
    • Also claimed 2 comments because that makes me feel like a big deal professional

This is amazing! I never realized so many of them shared the same name.  I have probably been confusing people left right and center.  Also did Gen Y 2 decide to only hire people named Bank? That set must have been hella confusing

loubug1012:

This is amazing! I never realized so many of them shared the same name.  I have probably been confusing people left right and center.  Also did Gen Y 2 decide to only hire people named Bank? That set must have been hella confusing

Bruh when I tell you I tripple checked shit because I was like "Ain't no way this many Banks were on one set"

Maeionic:

Hey Besties.

This is so cool. Thanks a ton for creating this and sharing :)

I love the nickname listing and their series is an added asset!

For the novels, I was looking for a few.......thanks again!!!!!!!

Maeionic:

Hey Besties.

That is so cool of you to do. Thanks for taking the time to do something like this and sharing it with us ( esp. the novels and providing links)

loubug1012:

Hahaha..........same here (I knew only 3-4 common names, but these are many)

Max4444:

I would like to join :). 

I've been watching BL anime/donghua for a long time now, and I recently got into manga/manhua/manwha, now I'm also trying out live action BL stuff. 

Welcome to the crazy world!

Maeionic:

Hey Besties.

That is a LOT of work you did there, Thank You!  I find all the names so fascinating and it makes me want to change my very ordinary one to something more dynamic :D

You are awesome!

Maeionic:

Hey Besties.

Great lists! thank you for making them and share it with us : ) 

Maeionic:

Hey Besties.

Woah. I wonder if there are any others that you may have missed. That’s insane lol. 

Plushpriestess:

That is a LOT of work you did there, Thank You!  I find all the names so fascinating and it makes me want to change my very ordinary one to something more dynamic :D

You are awesome!

I’m sure your name suits you well :)

ourpeachscones:

I’m sure your name suits you well :)

I have had the same user name for basically everything since i was 15 years old. Same with my email address! I refuse to change to anything cooler lol

loubug1012:

I have had the same user name for basically everything since i was 15 years old. Same with my email address! I refuse to change to anything cooler lol

I have several different usernames/emails for different purposes— too many to keep track of to be honest. It’s probably the OCD in me. My user here is for anonymity!

Also, I like your user. It is cool :).