Sunshine123:

I’ll start with Day 1: My first BL drama was History 3: Trapped. I remember LOVING the action/crime aspect of it and I loved the main couple and the side couple too. They all had great chemistry. I also quite enjoyed the storyline too. I haven’t watched it in a long time. I need to revisit it soon. 

That's exactly the genre I like, BL/crime and thriller. I will for sure have a look at it ? I'm actually looking for BL like this to watch, and I'm actually writing a BL crime, so I think it's good material. 

Day 1: I always had a secret passion for BL since I remember. When I was a teenager I used to watch Sayuki, which is not a BL per se but it has a lot left to immagination ?? I always watch animes and read Shounen-ai stories, which are my favourite, until I was suggested to watch Mo Dao Zu Shi and I was introduced to Chinese and Korean dramas. Finally, I found stories I really like and I fell more in love with BL. Some years ago, I watch Queer as Folk (an American TV drama) but compared to Asian Dramas that I recently started to watch, I don't like the story anymore. 

So, my first BL drama has been The Untamed (if we don't count all the stories I read before). Personally, I love the platonic vibe of the drama and the love and respect it shows between the two main characters. I have just started to watch BL dramas, so I don't have a lot of titles to share, but I like this 30 days BL drama challenges *-* I think it's the best way to find more BLs to watch. 

Day 1

My 1st Bl- We best love: No. 1 for you. I just randomly came across this on WeTv and decided to watch. And it was the best decision ever! Everything about this drama is just sooo beautiful! 

Day 1: 

My first BL was Love by Chance. Saw people tweeting about it and I wanted to see for myself.  I immediately fell in love with the main couple's chemistry. Saint and Perth had some of the best chem I have seen in BL. Sure the story had some flaws in it but I loved Ae's character and how he wasn't toxic at all towards Pete. Ae helped Pete grow a lot and protected him when he could. Pete also made Ae find himself as a person and change. I remember being so excited for the new episodes to drop. And to this day it's still one of my favorites. 

Day 1: My first BL was "Until we meet again", it would pop up in my Youtube-recommendations all the time, so I thought I should give it a shot. The first 10 minutes of this show were... intense (everyone who watched this show will know what I`m talking about), but the more I watched it, the more I got hooked. It has a great storyline and brilliant acting performances. To this day, it`s still one of my favourites. 

Day 1:

The first BL I ever watched was Love Sick way back in 2015-16. I used to watch soap opera and telenovela clips on youtube and one day got suggested the first episode of the show. I considered it one of my favorites for a while (probably some nostalgia factored in there) so I went to re-watch it about this time last year and was shocked at how different it is from stuff coming out now. I remember it being a bit better but hey, I guess that's progress in the industry for you. It got me thinking and I get why some people who get into the genre more recently don't like to watch the older stuff now because it can be cringy, not executed very well, and full of tropes (not to say newer means better, alot of older content is really good by todays standards too!), but I think we can all appreciate how without the shows that came before it, your favorite drama might not even exist!

I would love to join this club

Day 1: 

My first BL would be Thai series - Sotus  / Chinese series  Addicted (Shàngyǐn) {I GUESS},  like in way back around 2015-18 i used to watch a lot of BL movies & series thus I don't really remember exactly 

I'm interested to  join  :-)

Day 1:

My First BL was TharnType the series I watched it in one sitting (got yelled at a lot for only looking at my phone and not paying attention to anything else) , like it came out of nowhere, I was just browsing through YouTube minding my own business  looking for something to watch and like bam there it was, a show that was in a language I think I was hearing for the first time and to my surprise it was pretty good and from then down the rabbit hole I went (and I regret nothing), now here I am a million bl's later fawning over Blueming. 

The most exiting thing about this is that I got my little sisters into them now I have someone to gush with and share the experience of waiting for new episodes with, and for a new series to come out (kinnporsche can't wait to finally watch you tomorrow).

My First Bl is Sotus too, here is a link to the bl dramas im watching and completed,check it out if you like :-)

https://mydramalist.com/list/389JPZO4

Sunshine123:

I’ll start with Day 1: My first BL drama was History 3: Trapped. I remember LOVING the action/crime aspect of it and I loved the main couple and the side couple too. They all had great chemistry. I also quite enjoyed the storyline too. I haven’t watched it in a long time. I need to revisit it soon. 

I was watching a lot of Kdrama's and some how stumbled upon the world of BL. I believe  it was Don't Say No.  It did not prepare me well for the mostly tame single kiss/peck scene of a lot of BL's. But the first one i was emotionally vested in was Bad Buddy. I started watching that before it finished airing and i was an absolute wreck thinking they wouldn't end up together. It was only like my 3 BL series and I hadn't figured out the  episode 10/11 trope!

DAY 1 - My first BL drama was "A Tale of a Thousand Stars" . I initially started watching BL clips on Youtube because I was curious about how they differ from hetero dramas, and I stumbled upon this show. It seemed emotional and the name made me curious, so I started watching it.  I loved it so much that I started to watch other shows. Even though I watch a lot of different dramas,  ATOTS will always be special to me!

jsjrjvj:

Day 1: My first BL was "Until we meet again", it would pop up in my Youtube-recommendations all the time, so I thought I should give it a shot. The first 10 minutes of this show were... intense (everyone who watched this show will know what I`m talking about), but the more I watched it, the more I got hooked. It has a great storyline and brilliant acting performances. To this day, it`s still one of my favourites. 

Lol I definitely agree! I got so surprised watching the first episode, but I really enjoyed watching the show.

I finally have some time to make badges/banners.

I’m still working on the next badge ^^