RomanticRosebud_BL:

I just hope GMMTV doesn't mess it up later because so far it's pretty good. It's funny because I didn't feel much chemistry between Jimmy and Sea in the trailer but I do in the series XD.  I guess trailers can be misleading in that way because in some trailers I feel the chemistry like in the Enchante one then I watch the series and I don't see chemistry at all. 

GMMTV better not mess this one up or i will personally fly to thailand. :D the fact that i don't even usually watch the trailers and i just jump right in without even reading the plot sometimes haha. i guess i just like suprises. one of the reasons i don't really watch the trailers myself either is because as you said they can be pretty misleading sometimes :D

I'll fly to Thailand too LOL. Tho i think it's pretty hard to mess up a Jittirain story. I haven't watched Fish Upon the Sky yet but Theory of Love and 2gether were pretty good and solid all the way thru. Well, if you ignore the last two episodes of 2gether XD. And it's the same director from Theory of Love for Vice Versa so that gives me more confidence that it will be ok.  I usually watch trailers to see what I'm in for haha but IA sometimes it's best to jump in without knowing anything about the series. 

RomanticRosebud_BL:

"I avoid watching terrible dramas that way too."

Agree with this haha. Sometimes I check out the comment section on MDL on dramas I'm curious about.  If I see too much negativity I stay away. Check Out for example XD.  Man is that series horrible from what I've seen.  Waiting in that area is good.

I’ve been hearing my MDL rant about that show for days now lol…. I’m so glad I’m not watching Check Out.

Vice Versa - I am loving it. The cast is solid and really surprised by how well Jimmy is doing in a lead role as well as the chemistry between him and Sea.  But agree with a few other people as long as GMMTV dont pull an Enchante with the last 2 episodes then  I think we are in for a good ride.

Check Out - Its ep 7 and I am basically hate watching it at this point. I use it as a bit of primal scream therapy to let out some cathartic rage! lol. I keep hoping it will get better or even get so bad it becomes funny but neither is happening.  At this point it has every thing I hate in a series. Bad script, bad acting, none of the characters are likeable, infantilization of the ML, toxic/crazy FL,  ridiculous scenarios, useless side characters that add nothing to the series...........need I say more!

Not Me - I have decided it's even better than I remember and I want to send a love letter to  "Nuchy" Anucha Boonyawatana who is the screenwriter and director of the show. If you haven't watched it yet, I strongly encourage you to do so. If you have watched it and you are struggling to decided what to watch at the moment, do yourself a favor and rewatch it. 

We have little faith in GMMTV LOL. Understandable since they pull this Enchante bs a lot of the times. They did it with the Star & Sky series too. Keep that Juju away from Vice Versa. I do have a little more faith in the director since he directed Theory of Love. IA about Jimmy, he's doing a good job here. I saw something in him during Bad Buddy but for the most part I was meh with his acting. And thought he was bad in Enchante. He's surprised me here tho, I love the screen presence and charm he has as Puen. Plus, his chemistry with Sea? A+ so far. I'm glad lots of people are seeing it since a lot of people were complaining there was none in the trailer. Not dissapointed in the least so far. 

Not Me I will never get tired of watching my favorite scenes over and over again. Nothing has filled the whole this series left me. VV is up in the running though XD.

About Check Out the producers and writers should have just left it at episode 0. Or come up with something better, sigh. If everyone hates it then there's something really wrong here.

@RomanticRosebud - I think Check Out is the kind of BL series that people would have just seen as another standard BL show maybe 2-3 years ago, however, there have been so many brilliant shows that were released in the last 2 years that the standard for even run of the mill shows is much higher and not all production companies have realized that. 

Exactly I have seen the higher standards, mostly on GMMTV series lately. After A Tale of a Thousand Stars, Not Me and Bad Buddy people are expecting better. GMMTV hasn't caught the drift yet, but they are making an effort.  IA CO would have fared better if it had aired maybe in 2019. BLs were still finding their footing back then. 

@ Lou at least i like Candy XD in Check out

I really wonder wich type of Relations the Writer of Check Out had before Oo

I'm at Episode 3 and go slowly from Hatewatch to Ragewatch 

camooflage:

@ Lou at least i like Candy XD in Check out

I really wonder wich type of Relations the Writer of Check Out had before Oo

I'm at Episode 3 and go slowly from Hatewatch to Ragewatch 

Unfortunately I grew to dislike Candy as well but I will wait to check your opinion again in a few more  episodes.

With Check out you need to assume its a typical melodrama/telenovela and then its a GREAT watch! 

Does anyone else ever get so into their music they compose an entire  musical BL series in their head.....no.....Just me ......ok, i will see myself out

loubug1012:

Does anyone else ever get so into their music they compose an entire  musical BL series in their head.....no.....Just me ......ok, i will see myself out

I feel that <3

Speaking of music :) has anyone ever found out what the melody/theme played in this scene and most of their scenes is? I love it, have looked for it but can’t find it anywhere.

https://youtu.be/IU5p2awr7-g

Stars at 1:06. It may be unknown that’s why it’s so hard to find, Sadly. 

If you are part of the discord , we are running a fake BL couples competition so feel free to come over and cast your nominations! Feel free to nominate as many couples as you want from any country