Looks like The Eclipse will take over Sky In Your Heart's timeslot on Fridays. If it's true, I'm excited! This was my second most anticipated series next to Vice Versa. Can't wait. Well we'll see if we get the trailer on Friday. And I'm happy it will air with Vice Versa too. 

I have added a few more lists to my voting lists series, I would love to know about the popular views on the BL shows.

----- Vote by Year

--- 2016 --- 2017 --- 2018 --- 2019 --- 2020 --- 2021 --- 2022

----- Vote by Country

--- China --- Philippines  --- Hong Kong --- Japan --- South Korea --- Taiwan --- Thai

----- Vote by Collection

--- HIStory Series

BoysLove:
I have added a few more lists to my voting lists series, I would love to know about the popular views on the BL shows.

Thai BLs are my happy place. Picking a top 3 almost broke me!

TheUntamedHeart:

Thai BLs are my happy place. Picking a top 3 almost broke me!

I had the same problem with Korean BL.

ourpeachscones:

I’ve been hearing my MDL rant about that show for days now lol…. I’m so glad I’m not watching Check Out.

Same here XD. I'm glad I'm not watching it!

loubug1012:

Does anyone else ever get so into their music they compose an entire  musical BL series in their head.....no.....Just me ......ok, i will see myself out

Not just you ;)

adicto_princessa:

Same here XD. I'm glad I'm not watching it!

Whyy - its an amazing telenovela !! I enjoy the dramatic drama of it xD

idk how popular jbls are here but since kieta hatsukoi aired there has been a specific time slot on mbs for bls (in order: my beautiful man, mr unlucky has no choice but to kiss and senpai this can't be love) the one taking over after senpai this can't be love is under the same production company as kieta hatsukoi (the others havent been) and considering the quality of kiekoi im very excited for it

seojoons gf:

idk how popular jbls are here but since kieta hatsukoi aired there has been a specific time slot on mbs for bls (in order: my beautiful man, mr unlucky has no choice but to kiss and senpai this can't be love) the one taking over after senpai this can't be love is under the same production company as kieta hatsukoi (the others havent been) and considering the quality of kiekoi im very excited for it

Yes Japan is back to doing good work in the BL sphere <3

seojoons gf:

Japan released some good BLs this year tbh.I particularly liked Kimi no Koto Dake Mite Itai and Old Fashion Cupcake.  

I watched all the ones you mentioned too. I am watching Senpai, Danjite Koidewa! and Minato Shouji Coin Laundry at the moment and they are both fun so far. The next one on my list is Takara-kun to Amagi-kun when it drops.  

What's the name of the drama taking over after  Senpai, Danjite Koidewa! that you are talking about?

How do I join the club? 

Hello! Could I join this club? I would love to be a part of it!

seojoons gf:

With the exception of Semantic Error, J-BLs are my favorite!

Popcxqueen:

With the exception of Semantic Error, J-BLs are my favorite!

I am yet to watch J-dramas, other than kieta hatsukoi and 30-sai made Dotei Da to Mahotsukai ni Nareru rashii. So, it was kind of easy for me, with j-drama.