Until We Meet Again 
2 Moons 2 
Bad Buddy 
Blueming 
I Told Sunset About You 

Lovely Writer 
Dear Doctor, I'm Coming for Soul 

<3

Ok I will start the dramas which are in my list right now and then will go on according to your list thank you so much ^^

Raining Sunshine:

Talking about "Love Mechanics".

I regret not watching it sooner because the chemistry between the leads is damn good.  If we patchify the plot here and there a bit it would have been better. As usual push & pull  relationship, 

I absolutely loved this remake version, wherein giving more episodes filled in the loopholes that were evident in the original story (En of Love - Love Mechanics). Along with the story, Vee and Mark's onscreen chemistry has also improved a lot. This story/series will always remain close to my heart, as it was the very first series that brought me to the world of BL.

camooflage:

Yes we need a watch Party <3

If possible, I would love that too!

RomanticRosebud_BL:

Yes, I love the concept that Talay and Puen/Tun are soulmates who are stuck in the others bodies and that's how they'll realize that haha. So far Vice Versa is pretty good. I have a good feeling it'll stay that way because things make sense, even the angst and the characters learn. 

I loved the VV plot including both soul swapping and the concept of a parallel universe. These were the 2 main things that got me into watching this series. So far, I'm loving it as the characters are shaping at the same time. The only thing that sometimes puts me off is Tun's character. He looks quite suspicious and does not express his true feelings. He is also not willing to disclose his identity in the other universe to Talay, which means that he actually remembers Talay from the other universe. Maybe this is how Tun's character is built and will eventually process. This is just my point of view that I'm sharing.

But, I'm still loving this series and I love watching Sea and Jimmy's onscreen chemistry.

Raining Sunshine:

2022 only BL Characters we Love (from BL club Members)

Comment with your fav 2022 only BL Characters 

Mark & Vee (love Mechanics)

Nozue and Togawa (old Fashion cupcake)

Puen & Talay (Vice Versa)

kinn, Porsche & Tankhun (KinnPorsche)

Jaehyung (Semantic Error)

So Won (Blueming)

Khufah (Star & Sky)

Daisy  (Secret Crush on you)

Dr.Tin ( Triage)

Mork (Mr. Ride) 

Ooooooooohhhhhh, my favorites :)

ShotaSidePart:

Golden Blood- Just learned of this drama but the reviews/ comments about it have been... not good lol Anyone care to give me their take on it and is it really a pass? I can deal with a dumb plot/ bad acting (currently watching Unforgotten Night and Check Out and have watched 2 Moons so... yea) if there are cute/ sexy scenes to make up for it.

Go for it! I was looking for something to binge-watch on a lighter note and came across this on YouTube. It has some cute moments.

camooflage:
  • DNA says I Love You is such Gem <3

I am finally watching this!

Maeionic:

Ok y'all, quick question: do any of you pay for the AIS Play Youtube membership? If yes, is it worth it? Because that shit is €8 per month, and I'm not about to sell a kidney for nothing. This is in regards to Oh! My Sunshine Night (2022) and War of Y (2022).

Also, if anyone is watching these: is it worth it? Like I know War of Y is on episode 2, so really fucking early, but like, yay or nay?

If you can wait for a day or two after the episode is released then Oh! My Sunshine Night is easily available on Bilibili or YouTube.
For War of Y, I did have a hard time finding the episodes.
Both these have interesting plots.

I am more interested in watching War of Y as it shows the insiders (gray area) of the BL industry! Yes, it is too early to comment on whether I would recommend it.

@adicto_princess

I have a theory that  Tun figured out that Talay is his portkey which is why he doesn’t want him to know his name yet. He’s happy here and he has the freedom he doesn’t back in his Universe. Also being an actor it will be hard for him to be with Talay. I think keeping that secret from Talay keeps them in that universe.  As for him not expressing his feelings I’d agree up to ep 5. Once he figured out he has feelings for Talay he’s been expressing them well. Much better than Talay at least who’s in denial that he’s in love unlike Tun that now knows that he is, 

Blkittykat:

My recommendations would be

1. My Secret Love - it finishes airing this week, so if you want to binge something, this would be perfect and light and sweet
  2. Vice Versa - I would say this is the most loved one on the discord chat. We have very interesting discussions about it, so if you watched you could join us!
  3. The Eclipse - it just started so there isn't much to say, but I found it interesting and if you want to watch something weekly, this the perfect one

I remember watching the 1st episode of My Secret Love and instantly started hating Mek's character. I loved the way his character started shaping. Not to forget the interesting storylines of all the 3 side couples. There was no screen crowding and every character's/story's progress was organic. I'm just forward to the finale episode! (as usual, my hopeless romantic self is looking forward to a nice, happy ending).

RomanticRosebud_BL:

@adicto_princess

I have a theory that  Tun figured out that Talay is his portkey which is why he doesn’t want him to know his name yet. He’s happy here and he has the freedom he doesn’t back in his Universe. Also being an actor it will be hard for him to be with Talay. I think keeping that secret from Talay keeps them in that universe.  As for him not expressing his feelings I’d agree up to ep 5. Once he figured out he has feelings for Talay he’s been expressing them well. Much better than Talay at least who’s in denial that he’s in love unlike Tun that now knows that he is, 

Bang on!
I'm completely with you on this. I do have the same theory and eagerly waiting for the upcoming episode :)

adicto_princessa:

Go for it! I was looking for something to binge-watch on a lighter note and came across this on YouTube. It has some cute moments.

So the show is relatively light? I’ve also seen that it exists so was wondering if it was worth watching. (Currently watching Unforgotten Night BECAUSE it’s so bad lol)

Finally back after a long time and now I am done reading all the comments too. Pheww!
Saw a lot of discussions around Check Out, Not Me, and Vice Versa,  and the popularity contest we had for characters of 2022. Missed a chance for voting, but I see all my favorites on the list ;)

There was a mention regarding Unforgetton Night as well, it is indeed a good hate-watch!
Kamol character should portray a mafia king but always ends up looking cute on the other hand, Kim still has a confused face that does not know what's happening around him. If we forget about the mafia plot, the MLs do have some cute moments. I guess it's not just the actors, but also the screenplay that weakens the story. However, I still wait for the next episode every week and it's really hard to explain why I still like watching it!

Oh, and also apparently War of Y is coming (soon) to GaGaOOLala AND they will translate the social media messages! (I haven’t watched this show yet but apparently the text messages are a big part of the show lol). 

LuvdaKDrama44:

So the show is relatively light? I’ve also seen that it exists so was wondering if it was worth watching. (Currently watching Unforgotten Night BECAUSE it’s so bad lol)

hahaahaha.......It's definitely way better than Unforgotten Night, but still an average.
And as suggested we have better series available.