Day 2: My favorite BL drama is Cherry Magic. I love that it featured unproblematic characters and tropes. It had a refreshing storyline and setting. I think all of the actors did such a great job and I loved the chemistry between Kurosawa and Adachi. I was not much of a fan of the second couple but it doesn’t take away from my extreme love for the show. Cherry Magic is one show that I have rewatched SO many times. I can’t wait for the movie to come out. Side note: I would love a Kurosawa in my life!!! 

Here’s the KinnPorsche schedule!!! 

I love this club, I'd like to join!

Day 2: My Favourite bl drama is Sotus it's the drama that made me completely fall in love with bl dramas I loved the chemistry between Arthit and Kongpob so much I loved how Arthit was such a tsundere character but then he totally fell madly in love with  Kongpob they are one of my favourite bl couples and Sotus has remained my favourite bl drama for 5 years now.

Day 2: My favourite bl drama is I Told Sunset About You. I'm connected to this drama at a spiritual level. The directing, screenwriting, plot and the aesthetics, everything is on point. It's just BEAUTIFUL. What i admire the most about it is Bilkin and PP's acting. I feel ike they really made a connection with the audience through the emotions of the characters they played. I'm not a very emotional person and this is the only drama ever  that made me uglycry at 3am :')

Day 2: Favorite BL series: Not Me.

I’ll admit that I went into this because of OffGun. They’ve always been one of my favorite pairings If not my favorite pairing. So when I saw them in the trailer I was excited. At first I didn’t think the story would grab me since since I’m not into political stuff but boy was I wrong. I love how this series is more than a simple BL it’s so much more than that. The emotions it made me feel week after week. I’d spent days, hours thinking about what I had learned thru the episode about the social climate in Thailand. And the number of theories in my head after the episode were too many. I hadn’t felt like this about a series since He’s Coming to Me.  Also love how all the characters were human. None of those cookie cutter stereotypes or pardodies. They all amade their mistakes and had their triumphs too. The audience loved them when we were meant to and hated them when we had too. Plus all of the characters had their development from beginning to end. Which, was a favorite part of this series.

Now onto OffGun, I always loved their chemistry but watching them here I fell even more in love with them. Their chemistry is even stronger than before. They are so comfortable together and it shows. They are pure passion together. Bad what can be said about their acting? Just wow! Gun definitely cemented himself as one of Thailand’s best actor with this series. He’s always been tre talented but what he did with Black and White was amazing. I often forgot that Gun was playing both characters. It felt like two separate actors. That’s how good he is. Off.... he was the surprise here. He needed Sean to show what he can do and boy did he do it. He’s grown so much as an actor, I’m proud. He’s gotten so much praise for his portrayal and he definitely deserves it, he was amazing too. 

The rest of the cast was so good too especially First and Gavin. It’s been two weeks since this ended and I still miss it. I don’t think anything will fill up the space this series left for a very long time. Seriously if you haven’t watched this do it, you won’t regret it. 

Day 2: my favorite BL is "A tale of 1000 stars". the story, the acting, the cinematography, ... everything`s just perfect. The characters were beautifully written in a very human and relatable way, with enough room for growth and maturity. And no matter how many times I`ve already watched it, I will never get tired of EarthMix` chemistry.  Just... 10/10 for me. 

Missed Day 1, but my first BL drama wasn’t a complete BL drama, it’s just the one that I remember. It was called “The Underwear”. Watched it back in early 2018.

And my favourite BL for Day 2….honestly I don’t know. I can’t decide. 

hazydaze:

Day 2: My favourite bl drama is I Told Sunset About You. I'm connected to this drama at a spiritual level. The directing, screenwriting, plot and the aesthetics, everything is on point. It's just BEAUTIFUL. What i admire the most about it is Bilkin and PP's acting. I feel ike they really made a connection with the audience through the emotions of the characters they played. I'm not a very emotional person and this is the only drama ever  that made me uglycry at 3am :')

One of my FAVOURITES. But I don’t say it’s my favourite favourite because I’m indecisive ha. 

hazydaze:

guys guyss KinnPorsche ep1 in 30mins !! How are y'all watching?

I won’t be watching until it completely airs!

Sjay2101:

How do you guys feel about Enchante (now that it has finished airing)? I'm so mad about how they ended this show(╯︵╰,)

Ah I haven’t it watched yet. I always get deterred from watching shows when I hear bad reviews about them. 

Is there a way for there to be separate forums/chats in this forum for different specific topics? Everything piles in so fast and it gets jumbled ha. 

Hello I'd like to join the discord. My previous invite expired. Thank you  :)

ourpeachscones:

Is there a way for there to be separate forums/chats in this forum for different specific topics? Everything piles in so fast and it gets jumbled ha. 

No, I don't think there is unless you create your own topic on its own. I'm sorry you find things to be jumbled. Hopefully, MDL updates things in the future so people are able to do that.