Raining Sunshine:

Day 3 : Favorite Couple : Ji Woo and Seo Joon (To My Star) 

Worth-able mention : Si won and Da woon ( Blueming - Recommended)

Has Blueming finished airing? I’ll watch it if so.

aad:

Day 1: Light on me
Day 2: 2gether
Day 3: Sarawat and Tine & Pat and Pran

I LOVED SARAWAT AND TINE. I’m sick of a lot of BL fans saying that they weren’t a good couple or that the actors acted badly simply because there was less intimacy or sexual tinges to 2gether. Like let my ace-self see a happy couple without the allo stuff. 

camooflage:

Thx for the recommendation :-) just finished it and it was adorable

HAVE TO WATCH THIS EVEN THOUGH IT’S LIKE MIDNIGHT HERE AH

DeobiMars:

Day 3

Favourite Couple: Jang Jae Young and Chu Sang Woo (Semantic error)

Lol Love these two, a bickering couple 

Day 4

Favourite side couple: Ink and Pha (Bad Buddy)

The cutest side couple ever! 

ourpeachscones:

I LOVED SARAWAT AND TINE. I’m sick of a lot of BL fans saying that they weren’t a good couple or that the actors acted badly simply because there was less intimacy or sexual tinges to 2gether. Like let my ace-self see a happy couple without the allo stuff. 

IKKK I DIDNT TRUST THE REVIEWS AND WATCHED IT BUT IT GETS A LOT OF LOW RATINGS

Day 3
Favorite couple - Pat & Pran

Day 4
Favorite side couple - Ink & Pa

Bad Buddy really has the most beautiful and pure couples <33

Day 4 :

My favourite side couple - Ink & Pa

They are just so cute and wholesome ^^

Day 4 - Favorite side couple

Now this to me means a couple that over shadowed the main couple, and had me rooting for them more than the leads. I have two couples that I could choose from and they are either

SUN and MORK from Dark Blue Kiss, or

UN and TWO from Theory of Love

These couples barely get any screentime, (atleast Sun and Mork got something, but our Theory of Love second couple got like barely 10 minutes of screen time together), and yet they had me rooting for them more than the main couple.

ourpeachscones:

The thing is, even without all the intimacy or sexual tinges, they made me swoon!!

They were absolutely adorable together and 2gether may not be the most perfect series ever, but I still love it.

Blkittykat:

Day 4 - Favorite side couple

Now this to me means a couple that over shadowed the main couple, and had me rooting for them more than the leads. I have two couples that I could choose from and they are either

SUN and MORK from Dark Blue Kiss, or

UN and TWO from Theory of Love

These couples barely get any screentime, (atleast Sun and Mork got something, but our Theory of Love second couple got like barely 10 minutes of screen time together), and yet they had me rooting for them more than the main couple.

For me it´s same meaning.

I´m rooting for Ram x King ( my engineer) with them the main couple was more a side dish XD

camooflage:

For me it´s same meaning.

I´m rooting for Ram x King ( my engineer) with them the main couple was more a side dish XD

Should I feel bad for not really remembering the side couples/characters from many shows? Ha. I remember liking RamKing though. The main couple from my engineer bored me. I wouldn’t say that RamKing is my favourite though, just the only side couple I remember atm.

Day 4-Favourite side couple

Today i will pick the cuties that are Ou Wen and Mark. ( Love Is Science? )

(At one point my pick would have been Win X Team or RamKing   but  Mark and Ou wen win lol )

Hi 

I would like to be added to the club ?

Day 4 - I honestly cannot think of a side couple! That's terrible i know , but i tend to focus on the main couple. As such i will list a few more of my favourite couples i didnt do for day 3

• Tae Kyung &  Shin Woo - Light on me
  • Sang Woo & Jae Young - Semantic Error