camooflage:

For me it´s same meaning.

I´m rooting for Ram x King ( my engineer) with them the main couple was more a side dish XD

Ah totally forgot about Ram & King, agree would like more of them. 

Raining Sunshine:

Day 3 : Favorite Couple : Ji Woo and Seo Joon (To My Star) 

Worth-able mention : Si won and Da woon ( Blueming - Recommended)

Thanks for the recommendation! Just finished it and it was adorable. I love the way it was realistic fighting and making up.  

Day 4 (Fave Side Couple): hands down my fave side couple is  Jack and Zhao Li An from History 3: Trapped. IDK why but their relationship dynamic was just fun and I loved all their scenes together!

Day 4: Favorite Side Couple would definitely be RamKing from My Engineer. I thought that there storyline was written well and I thought they had great chemistry. I can't wait to see them again together on screen.

Day 4 Favorite Side Couple-Aii and Saen(You’re My Sky)

I’m usually not that much into side couples but these two caught my attention from the get go. They were just so pure and cute. Plus Saen was an amazing, supportive boyfriend. First time I end up loving a side couple more than the main one.

Day 4 - Honestly, I can't think of a specific favorite side couple because I don't really focus on them , but if I had to choose one, I will would pick Duean and Meen from "Fish Upon the Sky". I think that they are so adorable and funny. 

Sjay2101:

Day 4 - Honestly, I can't think of a specific favorite side couple because I don't really focus on them , but if I had to choose one, I will would pick Duean and Meen from "Fish Upon the Sky". I think that they are so adorable and funny. 

Ooo!!

I love them too, but like I mentioned in my post, side couples for me, need to take focus away from the main couple. I loved Deun and Meen, but Mork and Pi have my heart ❤️

Day 4 Favorite Side Couple - Takuya and  Joon Jae ( The Lover - 2015)

Day 4: My Fav Side couple would have to be PhuKao from Oxygen the series they are just such a cute couple I love the whole way their relationship developed Phu is such a tsundere and Kao is such a loving and affectionate person two people who are such opposites come together and fall madly in love with each other.

Day 4: Okay, this is a hard one. 

For the side-couple, that overshadowed the main couple the most to me, I would pick Leon and Pob from "Don`t say no". They had a cute storyline and were great together on screen. I`m really looking forward to their spinoff-show (though I`m pretty sure MAME will find a way to blow it). 

My favorite side couple in general, however, would be Jack and Zhao Li An from "History 3: Trapped". They had great chemistry and are one of the main reasons why I`ve rewatched the show so many times. 

Honorable mention: "Cutie Pie"`s Syn and Nuea are kinda taking over my heart right now. (even though they`re technically not a couple yet) 

day 4: i honestly don't think i've watched a drama with a bl side couple

DeobiMars:

Day 4

Favourite side couple: Ink and Pha (Bad Buddy)

The cutest side couple ever! 

Day 5

Favourite Female Charecter: Lin (Cupid's last wish)

day 5: pa and ink from bad buddy, yuna from semantic error

Hello! Would it be possible to join this forum? Thanks!

The BL 30 Day Challenge looks fun! 

Day 4 (Favorite Side Couple) - I just finished watching Cherry Magic! so it has to be Tsuge-san and Minato-kun haha! I love how this couple was waaaaay more advanced than the main couple! That spin-off was pretty cute too!