Day 5 :

My favourite female character -  Pa

If I had to pick one... Pa 100%, she's so cute~

Day 5: My Favorite Female Character:

Ink- Bad Buddy-  Love how determined,independent & confident she was, she knew what she wanted and went after it. Also liked how she helped both Pat and Pran look more into their feelings & how supportive she was.

Honorable mentions- Pa same series lol. Who didn't love this cutie pie?  

Namo from Not Me series was pretty awesome too. She fought for social justice in her own way and didn't let a broken heart stop her. She felt the pain and kept going. None of that obsessive ex here at all.

Hello! I’d like to join! <3

Day5: I would pick more an Actor than a Character.

I love Sam ( Samantha Melanie Coates)

in all her support roles. She´s the alltime Captain of my Ships.

Everytime i watch a new BL and she is in i´ll clap my hands and love her. 

Day 5 - Favorite Female Character

Fujisaki san from Cherry Magic. I just feel like she was the most underrated character in the series, and it was nice to see an empowered female character who was shy and empathetic. Also it was impressive as hell how well she was able to read Adachi and Kurosawa and help them with their relationship ☺️

Day 5 - Favorite Female Character

I find a lot of women in BL's really toxic so i don't enjoy most of them but my 2 favorites are 

• Hashimoto Mio - Kieta Hatsukoi
  • Yiwha - Together with me

Day 5 - Favourite Female Character 

My favourite female character is definitely Pa from Bad Buddy she's so cute and I loved how supportive and protective she was of pat she's such a great sister also her relationship with ink is definitely one of my favourite side ships in a drama ❤

Day 5 - Favorite female character - Manaow from UWMA - She's such a fun and bubbly character. I found her relatable and I smiled every time I saw her character.

Day 5: Favorite Female Character. I actually have two that I am thinking of. The first one is Fujisaki from Cherry Magic and recently I really liked Choi Yu Na from Semantic Error.

Day 5 - Favorite female character 

Even two of them for me, Its known fact that we all like those characters who are supportive in nature. 

• Hashimoto Mio - Kieta Hatsukoi
  • Yiwha - Together with me

Day 5: Favorite Female Character

I really loved Fujisaki-san from Cherry Magic! She supported the Adachi-Kurozawa ship right from the start and was not pushy at all. She intervened at the right moments and made some magic at the end of the series! Plus she's so elegant and a modern boss in the making

Special shoutout to Hashimoto from Kieta Hatsukoi (My Love Mix-Up!) and Hyori from Mr. Heart!

late so ill do the days i missed in one !

day 1: to my star i thinkkk or color rsuh i cant remember

day 2: to my star

day 3: kang seojoon and han jiwoo !!!

day 4: probably either history ctl or trapped or cutipie

day 5: hashimoto ily or one of the blueming girls

Day 5: 

Hashimoto from "Kieta Hatsukoi", she`s so cute.

Pearl from "Gameboys", what a queen. 

Day 5:
Favorite female character

This is a bit harder. There's many good female characters but none of them stand out from others.  Here's some of my favorites:
- Manaow (Until We Meet Again)
- Pa & Ink (Bad Buddy)
- Miriam & Pang (Tonhon Chonlatee)
- Fujisaki (Cherry Magic)

Day 5 Favourite Female Character

I have a lot of favorite female characters, but these are some of them!

• Ink from Bad Buddy
  • Pa from Bad Buddy
  • Kitty from Dark Blue Kiss
  • Namo from Not Me
  • Nuchy from Not Me
  • Choi Yu Na from Semantic Error