day 6: my fav male character is sarawat and pran

here's the picture again so you don't have to go back

Day 5 (fave female character): Choi Yu Na from Semantic Error, Ink from Bad Buddy, Pearl from Gameboys, Miriam from Tonhon Chonlatee. Perhaps I have a type… ?

Day 6 - Favorite Male Character

This is tough. I love a lot of BLs, and the one of the main reasons I love those BLs is because I love the characters. 

I love Pat and Pran from Bad Buddy, Kurosawa and Adachi from Cherry Magic, Shin Woo and Tae Kyung from Light On Me, and I even love the other male characters from these dramas, like Wai and Korn, and Tsuge and Minato, and Da On and Namgoong. I also love several more characters from plentiful other dramas, so I'm just going to answer this question ambiguously.

I can't pick just one character because there are so many amazing ones.

Also, this is more of a question than a post, so bear with me. There's been a lot of discussion about Bad Buddy in the forum and I have a doubt. Maybe I missed it, or they didn't reveal the reason, but does anyone know why Pran's mom didn't like guitars or him playing them?

Day 6 :

My favourite male character - Pat

If I could only pick one... Pat, he's just so loveable~

Day 6: Favorite Male Character(s)

I kinda have a sorta tie but I'll put my second fave male after my first one.

White-Not Me Series- He was just this little ball of sunshine that made everyone's life around him better. He always saw the best in people even when people were at their worst.  And yeah he was flawed but he knew when to acknowledge his faults, say sorry, and learn from his mistakes. He became stronger as the series went on and found a way to fight for social justice that fit him and made a stand for countless others. Plus his absolute loyalty to his twin and the man he loved was beautiful to watch.

and now my second fave which is kinda tied for first place.

Sean- Not Me series- He was flawed and could be dangerous when he was angry but his character development was amazing.He went from this cold, angry, arrogant, violent, suicidal, revenge filled impulsive person to level headed, sweet, loyal, understanding ,comforting/protective person who no longer wanted to die and who had put his revenge behind him. And yeah he mostly did it for love but he changed for himself too. And the way he loved and basically adored White? *melts*. 

Honorable mentions:

Pat & Pran-Bad Buddy Series

Ae-Love by Chance Series

Yok-Not Me Series

Sarawat- 2gether Series. 

Thun & Mes-He's Coming to Me Series

DeobiMars:

Day 5

Favourite Female Charecter: Lin (Cupid's last wish)

Day 6: Favourite Male Charector (To my star)

Kang Seo Joon - He is so cheerful and cute!

Day 6 Favourite Male Character: 

If I had to just pick one favourite male character then I would choose Kurosawa from Cherry Magic he had me in tears with all the sweet things he would say to Adachi he's such a sweetheart and I love him so much.

Honourable mentions:

Arthit (Sotus)

Pat (Bad Buddy)

Phupha (Tale of 1000 stars)

Tine (2gether)

Can (Love by Chance)

Day 6: ngl XD i can´t pick one.

i tried but its not possible because i still have minimum 5 left 

Another thing: I wanna thank many of you because i took a look at different Profiles of this group and found some Dramas that weren´t on my list before :-)

Day 6:
Favorite male character - Phupha ( A Tale of Thousand Stars)

He's such a soft teddy bear ♥  He's very humble and kind and always protects his loved ones.
I don't usually like jealousy scenes but when Phupha is jealous my heart just melts bc he's so cute ^_^

Honorable mentions:

- Tian (A Tale of Thousand Stars)
- Sean (Not Me)
- Pat & Pran (Bad Buddy)
- Yu Shi Gu (Make Our Days Count)
- Kurosawa (Cherry Magic)
- Porsche (KinnPorsche)

Day 5 - Favorite Male Character

Oh my gosh this is so hard!!!!! I love the weird/quirky ones and these 2 are my favs. Cant choose between them. 

• Tae Kyung - Light on me - LOVE this character sooooo much. 
  •  Xiao Li Cheng  -  HIStory4: Close to you - I love his personality so much. Always makes me smile

Honorable mentions

• Shao Fei - HIStory 3: Trapped - makes me laugh so much
  • Jang Jae Young - Semantic Error -just everything about him. His visual are also STUNNING. I cannot look away
  • Tan - Manner of Death - its Max what more can i say!

Missed Day 5, probably won’t do Day 6 either ha. I have no idea about my favourite characters. Listing them would be stressful. No one in particular comes to mind, though I recall loving certain characters a lot in the back of my head. 

My current favourite male character is Hannibal from the series Hannibal, but that’s not a BL. 

Day 6: Favorite Male Character 

I have a few that I like… 

1. Kurosawa from Cherry Magic because he is my ideal romantic partner lmao. Respectful, kind, hardworking, and loving. I need me a Kurosawa in my life!!!

2. Oh-aew from ITSAY and IPYTM because I just loved his overall demeanor. I feel like PP Krit brought a lot to his character and I loved seeing him evolve into his true self as we moved to the second installment. He was just a truly good and patient person inside and out to me. 

3. Shin Woo from Light On Me because what can I say… I love the tsundere but caring type of guy as well lmao. 

4. Yok from Not Me left quite the impression on me because I liked how fiery he was and how he went after what he wanted. He stood up for what he believed in. He was also a hopeless romantic to a degree and I feel like I can relate to him in a lot of ways.