I just finished watching the last episode of My tooth your love (episode 10) and I can only highly recommend this show for the chemistry between the protagonists and for the perfect writing of their emotions (as in many Taiwanese series) <3
Also I saw Old fashion cupcake, starting it with low expectations and instead it's a little Japanese gem!!
I'm currently watching Between Us and catching up on Cutie Pie. What do you think of Cutie Pie?

Neith03:

You’re right. Such smart and funny writing and loving the MLs so far. There are already these little details that are awesome!  Did you notice the scrabble board words? Love when they pay attention to details like that. 

I can already tell that it would be on my rewatch list. 

It's definitely on my rewatch list! 

I already kinda miss it, it's just so cute and light and sweet, and I have nothing but nice things to say!!!

Sibylla:

I just finished watching the last episode of My tooth your love (episode 10) and I can only highly recommend this show for the chemistry between the protagonists and for the perfect writing of their emotions (as in many Taiwanese series) <3
Also I saw Old fashion cupcake, starting it with low expectations and instead it's a little Japanese gem!!
I'm currently watching Between Us and catching up on Cutie Pie. What do you think of Cutie Pie?

My Tooth Your Love is an underrated gem in my opinion. The story and the characters are written with so much care and realism, it had almost everything you need from a good story and more. It is definitely in top 10 of this year's BLs.

amethyst_aquarius:

My Tooth Your Love is an underrated gem in my opinion. The story and the characters are written with so much care and realism, it had almost everything you need from a good story and more. It is definitely in top 10 of this year's BLs.

Absolutely! Along with the two seasons of we best love I think it's one of my favorite Taiwanese shows

Sibylla:

amethyst_aquarius:

Cutie Pie is a favourite of mine … my one issue is the storyline of the Max/Nat pairing, their script for this didn’t work for me ( although it hasn’t bothered others)  … CP is a feel good and the chemistry of Zee/NuNew is SO GOOD. Oh, and Boun/Prem have a guest role. Hope your enjoying Between Us as much as I am.

OMG BounPrem >.<

Thanks for the feedback and I'll definitely enjoy it. I started watching CP for Zee (he's always on point) and so far the chemistry between him and New is not letting me down

Sibylla:

OMG BounPrem >.<

Thanks for the feedback and I'll definitely enjoy it. I started watching CP for Zee (he's always on point) and so far the chemistry between him and New is not letting me down

Cutie pie is one of my favorites!! There so cute!

Sibylla:

I really enjoyed their love journey a LOT!  It's where I first met Zee and boy was I impressed and Nunew totally nailed it as well!  Listening to him sing was sweet <3

I'm interested too! <3 

Yes, the love story in Cutie Pie is soooo sweet (^.^)

Thanks everyone for your impressions <3

Okay guys I'm a bit bored so I wanna ask some light-hearted questions:

(Rule: you MUST choose 1 option and only 1 option from the following questions)

1. Have a new series for Vegas and Pete OR Have a new series with Tankhun being done with all the new couples that he keeps walking on

2. Get a season 3 of We Best Love OR See the paintings of Shuyi that Shide's mom said Shide painted (season 1, ep 6, 14:49)

3. Get a season 2 of Old Fashioned Cupcake where they get married OR Get a season 2 of Old Fashioned Cupcake but you are the waiter who is serving the two food in every restaurant

4. Wish that HIStory: Make Our Days Count get a season 2 OR Wish that HIStory: Make Our Days Count last episode never happened.

5. Watch Fahlanruk 10 times nonstop OR Be in the same room when Kim and Kamol (from Unforgotten Night) are doing the deed

6. Get a season 2 of Light On Me OR Get a season 2 of Where Your Eyes Linger

7. You take the place of Si Won (from Blueming) OR You take the place of Da Un (from Blueming)

8. Season 2 of Cherry Blossoms After Winter but they break up OR Season 2 of Cherry Blossoms After Winter but they are EXACTLY following the manga

9. Get the power to read minds if you are virgin by the age of 30 OR Get the power to lock the goddamn doors when the couple is starting to get it on

10. Vice Versa season 2 with OhmNanon OR Cutiepie season 2 with NuerSyn

Hope you guys enjoy these questions! <3

This WAS SOOO HARD!!! BUT I did my best

1. Have a new series for Vegas and Pete 

2. Get a season 3 of We Best Love 

3. Get a season 2 of Old Fashioned Cupcake where they get married 

4.  Wish that HIStory: Make Our Days Count the last episode never happened.

5. Watch Fahlanruk 10 times nonstop just cause I feel weird being in the same room while they are doing the deed. LMFAO

6. Get a season 2 of Light On Me !!! I NEED MORE OF THEM

7.  Take the place of Da Un (from Blueming)

8.  Season 2 of Cherry Blossoms After Winter but they are EXACTLY following the manga

9.  Get the power to lock the goddamn doors when the couple is starting to get it on. LOCKING THOSE DAMN DOORS

10. Cutiepie season 2 with NuerSyn!!! PLEASE,, the amount of fanfic I have read for them. I need it in my life

Jennjadee:

This WAS SOOO HARD!!! BUT I did my best

3. Get a season 2 of Old Fashioned Cupcake where they get married 

4.  Wish that HIStory: Make Our Days Count the last episode never happened.

5. Watch Fahlanruk 10 times nonstop just cause I feel weird being in the same room while they are doing the deed. LMFAO

6. Get a season 2 of Light On Me !!! I NEED MORE OF THEM

7.  Take the place of Da Un (from Blueming)

8.  Season 2 of Cherry Blossoms After Winter but they are EXACTLY following the manga

9.  Get the power to lock the goddamn doors when the couple is starting to get it on. LOCKING THOSE DAMN DOORS

10. Cutiepie season 2 with NuerSyn!!! PLEASE,, the amount of fanfic I have read for them. I need it in my life

4. The whole reason I put that option was because I myself never watched the last episode LOL like I know what happened but I never had the strength to watch it :')

6. Honestly, SAME! This series deserves so much more love man, like it was PERFECT in every way.

8. Oh we're getting a lot of ?????

10. SAME!!! I've watched and rewatched their scenes and edits but I need so much more like PLEASE give them to us ToT

3. Get a season 2 of Old Fashioned Cupcake where they get married (why would I want to be a waiter? I want to enjoy from BL, not to be a worker inside a BL XD)

4. Wish that HIStory: Make Our Days Count get a season 2 (even though I wish the last ep never happened, in S2 they can say it was a dream or whatever, so we can both get another season and knowing the sad one is untrue)

5.  Be in the same room when Kim and Kamol (from Unforgotten Night) are doing the deed (haven't seen the other series, but I think this will be funny and will end way quicker and I can just close my eyes)

6.  Get a season 2 of Where Your Eyes Linger

7.  You take the place of Da Un (from Blueming) [Just because I think Si Won is better looking, I don't really like the series or any of them that much]. 

8. Season 2 of Cherry Blossoms After Winter but they are EXACTLY following the manga (never read the manga, so I hope it's a better choice than breaking up?)

9. Get the power to read minds if you are virgin by the age of 30 

10.  Cutiepie season 2 with NuerSyn (this was hard, but Ohm character in Vice Versa was terrible, I mean the way he acted, so no thanks)

btw that was really nice :)

amethyst_aquarius:
4. The whole reason I put that option was because I myself never watched the last episode LOL like I know what happened but I never had the strength to watch it :')

6. Honestly, SAME! This series deserves so much more love man, like it was PERFECT in every way.

8. Oh we're getting a lot of ?????

10. SAME!!! I've watched and rewatched their scenes and edits but I need so much more like PLEASE give them to us ToT

4. I watched it and I was fucking destroyed.
6. they did a cameo in a different series and the number of times I have watched it can be considered unhealthy haha
8. Oh tbh I don't know. I haven't read it , I just didn't like the idea of them breaking up lol
10. I love Ohm!! but I haven't started Vice Versa. I have been meaning to and the BL server I am in, not many saw it so I kinda forgot about it