Mitzi Miao  3. I put that there in case someone wants to just see these two feeding each lol like imagine you are trying to enjoy your ice cream and there's these two men being cute and lovey dovey XD

4. Oh what I would give to be told that it was all a dream :')

5. It was a WORK to watch Fahlanruk I can tell you that

8. There's gonna be a lot, and I mean a LOT, of sex soooo XD

Aye I'm happy you enjoyed answering it!

Jennjadee:

4. I watched it and I was fucking destroyed.
6. they did a cameo in a different series and the number of times I have watched it can be considered unhealthy haha
8. Oh tbh I don't know. I haven't read it , I just didn't like the idea of them breaking up lol
10. I love Ohm!! but I haven't started Vice Versa. I have been meaning to and the BL server I am in, not many saw it so I kinda forgot about it 

Oh yes I watched that cameo! I was so desperate I was ready to gobble up any of their content :')

amethyst_aquarius:

Mitzi Miao  3. I put that there in case someone wants to just see these two feeding each lol like imagine you are trying to enjoy your ice cream and there's these two men being cute and lovey dovey XD

4. Oh what I would give to be told that it was all a dream :')

5. It was a WORK to watch Fahlanruk I can tell you that

8. There's gonna be a lot, and I mean a LOT, of sex soooo XD

Aye I'm happy you enjoyed answering it!

3. I just thought about the working which doesn't sound like fun XD

btw I totally don't remember anything about a paintings of Shuyi that Shide's mom said Shide painted! maybe it means I need to rewatch it (or was in the special edition?) 

4. Me too! this last ep was too much ;( 

5. I believe you and all the people who said this series is bad, so I will skip it. 

8. I made the right choice XD when do we get this S2? ;P 

I think I shall thank you for giving us this fun quiz (or whatever we should call it :) 

Trying to grow my server, Talks on shared interests | Stream BLs | Non BLs | Kpop | Western shows & Music. Everyone's WELCOME to join  https://discord.gg/p5Z6ZNFJ

amethyst_aquarius:

Oh yes I watched that cameo! I was so desperate I was ready to gobble up any of their content :')

Mitzi Miao:

3. I just thought about the working which doesn't sound like fun XD

btw I totally don't remember anything about a paintings of Shuyi that Shide's mom said Shide painted! maybe it means I need to rewatch it (or was in the special edition?) 

4. Me too! this last ep was too much ;( 

5. I believe you and all the people who said this series is bad, so I will skip it. 

8. I made the right choice XD when do we get this S2? ;P 

I think I shall thank you for giving us this fun quiz (or whatever we should call it :) 

5. IT WAS SOO MUCH WORK TO FINISH IT. the only reason I even finished it was bc I was working on MDL challenge LMFAO but I was so close to dropping it like 12 times 

Jennjadee:

5. IT WAS SOO MUCH WORK TO FINISH IT. the only reason I even finished it was bc I was working on MDL challenge LMFAO but I was so close to dropping it like 12 times 

That's dedication! 

Mitzi Miao:

That's dedication! 

more like  i have no life and I wanted to make people in my discord suffer with me but I ended up suffering alone  LMFAO

1. havent watched kp so dont have a preference

2.  the paintings !!! i dont think theres a lot that could happen in a season 3. they went through such a large amount of plot points in 1/2 theres not much left. (however i would like to see more of the side couple/s)

3. very dependent on the exact circumstances. for the first one, are we just seeing them get married or also seeing their domestic life together? if im the waiter am i the waiter in the fictional universe or am i being casted as said waiter? but most probably getting married. ion like inserting myself into ships i can't even read y/n ff

4. the last episode never happened. s2 would just be the side couple and that would be grim

5. havent watched either and even if i did i wouldnt want to pick

6. okay this one is hard. i would pick a s2 of wyel only if the time jump is erased and we see the bodyguard going to find him ot smth if not lom

7. siwon. i want to be held like daun holds siwon.

8. isnt s2 just fucking? (havent read tha manhwa but from what ive heard). id rather they just break up in s2 than have to watch a season of sex

9. read minds if im a virgin by 30. im nosey asl

10. only watched one of these but ive seen what ohmnanon are in and yeah i dont really want either...

My boss didn't come to work so I decided to torture myself by creating this mini  Thai BL Delete List
You must pick which series you would save from being Deleted. YOU CAN ONLY SAVE ONE. (P.S. THIS IS NOT ALL THE THAI BLs, these were just ones I could think at the top of my head). I am curious to see what other people would save). (*will make one for every country, once I get home*)

Saving Thai BLs

1. Tharntype v Theory of Love (TOL)
  2. Love Mechanics (LM)  v  Manner of Death (Manner of Death) 
  3. Why R U?  Friendzone
  4. Cause your my boy  2gether 
  5. SOTUS  v Dark Blue Kiss 
  6. SOTUS S  Puppy Love
  7. Love by Chance  v En of Love: This is Love story 
  8. LBC 2  v TOSSARA
  9. I am your King  v Love’s Coming 
  10. He’s coming to me  v Bad Buddy 
  11. My Engineer  v My Gear and your Gown 
  12. Together with me  Calculating Love 
  13. A tale of Thousand Stars  v UWMA
  14. Gen Y  Oxygen 
  15. I told sunset about you  v Kinnporsche 
  16. I promised you the moon  v War of Y 
  17. On cloud nine  v Star in mind 
  18. Hard love mission  v Ai Long Nhai 
  19. That’s my candy  v Close Friend 
  20. Oh! My Sunshine Night  v Fahlanruk 
  21. Friend-zone  3 will be Free 
  22. Ghost host , Ghost House  v Meow Ears Up
  23. Dear Doctor, I’m Coming for Soul  Secret Crush on You 
  24. You’re my sky  v Even Sun 
  25. Cutie Pie  v Big Dragon 
  26. Check out  v Coffee Melody
  27. Love in the Air v The Eclipse 
  28. Unforgettable night my roommate 
  29. My only 12% v Vice Versa 

Saving Thai BLs

1. Tharntype
  2. Manner of Death  
  3. Why R U?  
  4.  2gether 
  5.  Dark Blue Kiss 
  6.  Puppy Love (I haven't even watched it, I just really dislike Sotus XD) 
  7. Love by Chance  
  8. LBC 2  v TOSSARA - both are so bad, idk! 
  9. Love’s Coming 
  10.  Bad Buddy 
  11. My Engineer  
  12. Together with me  
  13. A tale of Thousand Stars  v UWMA - this one is too hard!  
  14.  Oxygen 
  15. I told sunset about you  v Kinnporsche - this is even harder, I can't! 
  16. I promised you the moon 
  17. Star in mind
  18. Ghost host , Ghost House 
  19. Dear Doctor, I’m Coming for Soul  (just because I've yet to watch  Secret Crush on You)
  20. Cutie Pie
  21. Love in the Air 
  22. Unforgettable night 
  23.  Vice Versa (I haven't seen My only 12% yet)

With some of them I just chose the one I've seen and I deleted the ones I can't choose as I haven't seen either. 

You guys are doing some fun stuff here, thank you ^^ 

Mitzi Miao:

Saving Thai BLs

1. Tharntype
  2. Manner of Death  
  3. Why R U?  
  4.  2gether 
  5.  Dark Blue Kiss 
  6.  Puppy Love (I haven't even watched it, I just really dislike Sotus XD) 
  7. Love by Chance  
  8. LBC 2  v TOSSARA - both are so bad, idk! 
  9. Love’s Coming 
  10.  Bad Buddy 
  11. My Engineer  
  12. Together with me  
  13. A tale of Thousand Stars  v UWMA - this one is too hard!  
  14.  Oxygen 
  15. I told sunset about you  v Kinnporsche - this is even harder, I can't! 
  16. I promised you the moon 
  17. Star in mind
  18. Ghost host , Ghost House 
  19. Dear Doctor, I’m Coming for Soul  (just because I've yet to watch  Secret Crush on You)
  20. Cutie Pie
  21. Love in the Air 
  22. Unforgettable night 
  23.  Vice Versa (I haven't seen My only 12% yet)

With some of them I just chose the one I've seen and I deleted the ones I can't choose as I haven't seen either. 

You guys are doing some fun stuff here, thank you ^^ 

10. THIS ONE HURT ME! HCTM IS SOOOOO FUCKING GOOOD!!! THEY BOTH HAVE OHM TOOO
13. you gotta save one but I CAN SEE THE STRUGGLE CAUSE I AM CURRENTLY STRUGGLING TOO
15. same as 13 tho!!
19. Secret Crush is cringe ngl.

i am currently working on another list 

My Answers:

1. Have a new series for Vegas and Pete 

2. Get a season 3 of We Best Love

3. Get a season 2 of Old Fashioned Cupcake where they get married 

4. Wish that HIStory: Make Our Days Count get a season 2 

5.  Be in the same room when Kim and Kamol (from Unforgotten Night) are doing the deed - Sorry I wouldn't be able to watch Fahlanruk even one more time let alone 10.

6. Get a season 2 of Light On Me

7. Take the place of Da Un (from Blueming)

8.  Season 2 of Cherry Blossoms After Winter but they are EXACTLY following the manga. I haven't read the manga so it'll be a surprise at what happens

9. Get the power to lock the goddamn doors when the couple is starting to get it on

10. Vice Versa season 2 with OhmNanon - There was not enough of them in the first season

KOREAN BL Delete List
You must pick which series you would save from being Deleted. YOU CAN ONLY SAVE ONE. (P.S.  these were just ones I could think at the top of my head). Similar to the Thai One I made earlier.If you want to explain why, please do so. I love discussing BLs

Saving Korean BLS

1. Long time no see v  Where your eyes Lingers 
  2. Light on me v Semantic Error 
  3. Love class v First love Again 
  4. To my star 2 once again 
  5. To my star v wish you 
  6. Tinted with you v Ocen likes me 
  7. Choco Milk Shakev Roomates of Poongduck 304
  8. Kissable Lips v You make me dance 
  9. Cherry Blossoms after Winter v Blueming 
  10. Nobleman Ryu’s Wedding v Mr Heart 

Saving Thai BLs - Response

1. Tharntype v Theory of Love (TOL) -I really enjoyed Theory of Love. Offgun are a favorite ship of mine. But I love when there is off the charts sexual tension in dramas and I felt that more in TharnType so I'm saving TharnType.
  2. Love Mechanics (LM)  v  Manner of Death (Manner of Death)  - I still need to watch Love Mechanics but based on the clips I've seen and reviews I'm going to save it.
  3. Why R U?  v Friendzone - saving Why R U
  4. Cause your my boy  v 2gether - Cause your my boy is one of my ultimate faves
  5. SOTUS  v Dark Blue Kiss - SOTUS
  6. SOTUS S  v Puppy Love - SOTUS
  7. Love by Chance  v En of Love: This is Love story - Love by Chance - first BL I watched
  8. LBC 2  v TOSSARA - LBC 2 (not as good as the first one though)
  9. I am your King  v Love’s Coming - haven't seen either of these
  10. He’s coming to me  v Bad Buddy  - Bad Buddy
  11. My Engineer  v My Gear and your Gown - My Engineer
  12. Together with me  v Calculating Love - Together with me
  13. A tale of Thousand Stars  v UWMA - UWMA
  14. Gen Y  v Oxygen - Gen Y
  15. I told sunset about you  v Kinnporsche - KinnPorsche
  16. I promised you the moon  v War of Y - War of Y
  17. On cloud nine  v Star in mind - Star in mind
  18. Hard love mission  v Ai Long Nhai - Ai Long Nhai
  19. That’s my candy  v Close Friend - Close Friend
  20. Oh! My Sunshine Night  v Fahlanruk - Oh My Sunshine Night
  21. Friend-zone  v 3 will be Free - 3 will be free
  22. Ghost host , Ghost House  v Meow Ears Up - Ghost House
  23. Dear Doctor, I’m Coming for Soul  v Secret Crush on You - Dear Doctor
  24. You’re my sky  v Even Sun - You're my sky
  25. Cutie Pie  v Big Dragon - Cutie Pie
  26. Check out  v Coffee Melody - Coffee Melody (both were bad, don't need to save either)
  27. Love in the Air v The Eclipse - The Eclipse
  28. Unforgettable night v my roommate - My roommate
  29. My only 12% v Vice Versa - My only 12%

@amethyst_aquarius  I hope this took you a LOOOOONG time to come up with because bestie you are out to torture us with some of these! LOL 

Okay here goes:

1. VegasPete - I'll sacrifice many things for this to turn into  a reality

2. Meh - S3 of We Best Love - let's have them adopt a baby and stay up nights - let's see how dramatic you two can be with 2 hours of sleep yo

3. S2 Married OFC - let's see what "new fun things" they try then LOL

4. I want a GD S2 of MODC - take away my PTSD and give me "that was a bad dream" or let him go visit the auroras and some magic light that made him go back in the damn past for all I care

5. OPTION 3 - find myself the tallest peak and dive smiling into an active volcano.  Oh not an option you say?? Then fine - let baby boss face and his beau get it on with me in the room. I'll laugh and ruin the mood for them anyway

6. THIS WAS TORTURE!!! I want both. Pretty please? S2 of Light on Me AND Where Your Eyes Linger - PLEASE! Both were just too incomplete for me - can we trade in S3 of WBL??

7. I be Si Won and just melt into a puddle constantly as Da Un gives me those smiling love filled gazes. *SIGH* 

8. Haven't read the Manga but hells yeah - S2 that follows - there's no way the manga would be as PG as CBAW was.   BTW - can anyone share the link to the manga? NOT asking for a friend ;) 

9. LOCK - those GD locks remaining unlocked have been ruining so many good scenes. My gift to fans everywhere with that superpower 

10. Have yet to see Vice Versa (I know I know - will get on it soon) so Cutiepie with NuerSyn it is. Plus they were so dang adorable!