Light on me - love the chemistry. So funny and caring

Day 7 - favorite friendship

Hashimoto and Aoki - (Kieta Hatsukoi )

Day 7 - Favorite friendships

1. Pharm, Team, and Manaow from UWMA

2. Adachi and Fujisaki from Cherry Magic

3. The main gang from Not Me

4. Wei Ying and Wen Ning from the Untamed

I would love to join but have no artistic talent to create a banner, but would love to invite you all to stream nightly with me and my friends through discord if any of you are interested :) Link is in my feed.

loubug1012:

Day 7 - Best Friends Group

Light on me - love the chemistry. So funny and caring

My Pick as well

Day 7 favourite friendship: 

My favourite friendship is definitely Hashimoto and Aoki from Kieta Hatsukoi the way they support each other no matter what even when they thought they liked the same person is true friendship!

Honourable Mentions:

Ae and Pond from Love By Chance

Tian and Tul from Tale of 1000 stars

The whole gang in Not Me

The Gang in Cutie Pie 

camooflage:

*sigh*
do you know the feeling of watching a BL ,or a drama in general, that everyone praises highly 

and yourself dislike it  or don´t get the point why so many people are so enthusiastic .

how many episodes are you watching before you drop a series?

I watch at least 8 episodes but if it's really bad only 4

Sunshine123:

I’ll give it 3 or 4 episodes tbh and after that if it’s not picking up for me then I will drop it and come back to it later or not at all lmao

4. If i cannot find a reason to like the drama after the 4th episode it's a wrap!

camooflage:

*sigh*
do you know the feeling of watching a BL ,or a drama in general, that everyone praises highly 

and yourself dislike it  or don´t get the point why so many people are so enthusiastic .

how many episodes are you watching before you drop a series?

i would watch at least 6 eps since that usually means i'm half way through (for most series) if i don't like it  by ep 6, then were done.  Some series i never understood the hype over are Tale of a thousand stars, senimatic error, and i told sunset about you. <---- but i did watch ' i told sunset about you' (i tried watching season 2 but i dropped it on the 2nd ep) regardless it was a great show but, i still don't get the hype though. 

day 7: fav friendship
Pat, Pran, Ink, & Pa from bad buddy

Day 8 :

Best baddie - Rung

Oml this woman- I hate & love her character at the same time.

Day 8:  Best Baddie

Well this one is hard because most of the  series I've watched don't have a set villain. So I guess I'll go with Tawi from Not Me. Not the person persay but what he represented. Tawi was the symbol for the corrupt system in Thailand. Since P'Nuchy couldn't really go more forward(without getting into trouble) than what he represented.... she used him. I'll pick him because  he represents a real problem people in Thailand are trying to fight against. Like White, Sean and the rest of the ROL gang were doing but their fight wasn't over yet. Just like it isn't now either for those fighting for social justice. That's a real, tough villain in a way.  

Day 8 - Best Baddie

Honestly I don't know the answer to this or to the topic for tomorrow because I tend to focus on the couple and I kind of cannot remember any baddie.

Day 8 Best Baddie:

To be honest, I mostly focus on the couple in bl dramas and I just forget there is a villain but I would say Lhong in TharnType he's such an iconic villain and the way he made you sympathies and also really hate his character was amazing no other villain can compare for me.