Jennjadee:

i just saw the last episode of My tooth your love and can I say that I am a little disappointed with the ending? yeah, it was cute but it felt totally rushed for me. Like we saw no progression for Big A and the hockey player. RJ and Alex were not really even there. I also hated how they briefly discussed the father's "acceptance", like no. you do not need to be beaten up by your father so that they can accept you or your partner. they tried to give a "supportive" parent via the mom but like she was just complacent.

I am sad to say this but this show started off strong and I had high expectations but the ending was not the best for me. Right now my  rating is probs between 7.5 - 8 but maybe an 8 because everything was soooo good until now.

completely agreed. the side couples were my favourite part of the show and they got little to no screen time. alex never even clearly reciprocated rj's feelings. it was a good show as a whole but they had soo much air time especially compared to other bls to fit in the main couple + both the side couples and give them stories w substance but they didn't. jin xuan's father beat him to the point there were wounds on his back and they just moved past it? if they were gonna deal w it like that they shouldn't have added the whole unaccepting parent plotline in in the first place.

kiyois back scrubber:
the side couples were my favourite part of the show and they got little to no screen time. alex never even clearly reciprocated rj's feelings. it was a good show as a whole but they had soo much air time especially compared to other bls to fit in the main couple + both the side couples and give them stories w substance but they didn't. jin xuan's father beat him to the point there were wounds on his back and they just moved past it? if they were gonna deal w it like that they shouldn't have added the whole unaccepting parent plotline in in the first place.

I loved the side couples but they truly tried to fit three couples in the last episode. Like Ye and the sister? what was the point of that? I am happy for her but there was no progression for them at all - might as well used that screen time on RJ and Alex or dive in a little more on the father cause he literally abused Jin to the point that in ep 11, when Bai tried to hug him, Jin was in pain. Also, that whole rehearsal dance for the wedding, IMO that screen time would have better served RJ and Alex. 

If the produces didn't want to step on the audience's toes due to RJ and Alex's age difference then they would have not introduced them in the first place and just done Big A and the hockey player.  I agree with you, they had good amount of air time to have done a okay job with the side couples.  

Jennjadee:
Like Ye and the sister? what was the point of that? I am happy for her but there was no progression for them at all - might as well used that screen time on RJ and Alex or dive in a little more on the father cause he literally abused Jin to the point that in ep 11, when Bai tried to hug him, Jin was in pain. Also, that whole rehearsal dance for the wedding, IMO that screen time would have better served RJ and Alex. 

If the produces didn't want to step on the audience's toes due to RJ and Alex's age difference then they would have not introduced them in the first place and just done Big A and the hockey player.  I agree with you, they had good amount of air time to have done a okay job with the side couples.  

the way i actually did care about them (ye & the sister) at all. like why are you trying to push them on the viewer when there are two other couples that have basically gone nowhere the whole series. there was so much screentime wasted on boring plot point.s

exactly! taiwanese dramas have never been to cautious about age difference either, whether it be with the actors or within the actual show so idk why it would be a problem here

kiyois back scrubber:
exactly! taiwanese dramas have never been to cautious about age difference either, whether it be with the actors or within the actual show so idk why it would be a problem here

I feel that but with AJ they may have thought it was a little different cause he had barely turned 18 and irrc Alex is in his early or mid-30s but again if they had an issue with it why introduce them in the first place. get me?

Jenjadee,  thank you

Hi everyone! Just found this discussion board and thought I would join so I'm a newbie to the BL World ( started watching in Nov 22)  

What are people's thoughts on Never Let Me Go? Episode 2 came out today and LOVING IT SO MUCH! 

Also if you have any recs please send them my way, also looking to explore :) 

Ms Kdrama:

Hi everyone! Just found this discussion board and thought I would join so I'm a newbie to the BL World ( started watching in Nov 22)  

What are people's thoughts on Never Let Me Go? Episode 2 came out today and LOVING IT SO MUCH! 

I'm loving never let me go definitely as good as i was expecting!!

Ms Kdrama:

omg i have sooo many. but here is my list of recs
between us
light on me
he's coming to me
I told sunset about you
cherry magic
cutie pie
why r u 

once again

tharntype

big dragon . I have so many more too so if you want you can click on my profile. I have BLs lists based on country 

Ms Kdrama:

I’m loving Never Let Me Go. Soooo good. Third favorite this year after Not Me and Vice Versa.

As for recommendations:

Not Me 

Vice Versa

Bad Buddy

He’s Coming to Me

My Beautiful Man

Where your eyes linger

2gether/ Still 2gether

The Untamed: Not really bl more of a bromance but really worth the watch.

Sky in Your Heart 

And 

Theory of Love 

Jennjadee:

I feel that but with AJ they may have thought it was a little different cause he had barely turned 18 and irrc Alex is in his early or mid-30s but again if they had an issue with it why introduce them in the first place. get me?

Okay seriously what just happened?! That’s all I can say because the last two episodes really has me questioning what they were thinking! 

Sorry if some of you were waiting until the show finished to binge, but can’t help it because I was so so rooting for My Tooth which had the potential to be so great! 

I had a very dramatic and dark thought that Little A was going to get hit by a car crossing the street back to the office because why not - there’s still 14 min left to the episode right?! Urgh!!
Also, let me get the storyline straight - the senior left the boy, married a woman, had a kid,  left the woman, came back to get the boy back, got rejected then proceeds to marry the next woman as replacement mother for said kid?? Like I get love is love but seriously?! 
You guys already covered the father abuse issue so all I can say is DITTO! 
ALSO (just cuz I’m mad anyway) why are ya’ll wearing your wedding dresses and tux for a freaking rehearsal?!

Okay I’m done with that rant because why aren’t we talking about Choco MS instead? 

Oh this is what’s is called true fan service - EP 11 was literally a gift for us tied up with a pretty bow on top! So need to rewatch the full series now with any BTS and fan edits I can find! 

Ms Kdrama:

I'm loving Never Let Me Go. I really enjoy the lead actors. I just finished watching Fish Upon the Sky a couple days ago and enjoyed it. Both leads were in that one as well. 

Neith03:
I had a very dramatic and dark thought that Little A was going to get hit by a car crossing the street back to the office because why not - there’s still 14 min left to the episode right?! Urgh!

omg okay! i thought I was the only one that had these morbid thoughts ahha cause I LITERALLY THOUGHT THE SAME THING!!! I WAS LIKE "IS A CAR GOING TO HIT HIM?"

I felt like the sister and Ye story couple was not necessary and they just wanted to add it. Now the real issue I had with it was that she says, that she is happy being alone -- and I loved that for her character. I was like, FINALLY A CHARACTER THAT DOESN'T NEED A PARTNER TO FEEL "COMPLETE" IN HER LIFE. but then they turn around and have her marry someone! like wtf. happiness is not based on marrying or being in a relationship, one can have a happy life being single!

Omfg I just binged all of Choco MS and let me just say, I FUCKING LOVE MILK. HE WAS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER AND I WISH HE HAD MORE MORE SCREEN TIME. I literally cried when he was heartbroken and yelled that he hated them. I WAS IN FUCKING TEARS!!! BUT THE EMOTIONS I FELT AHHHHH.

@Jennjadee  OMG I think you’re my BL twinsie!! I can’t believe I’m not the only one that has these kind of dramatic, sometimes dark and morbid thoughts and reactions while watching shows I vested in and literally sigh in relief when it doesn’t happen! 

I almost didn’t add that line on my post because I thought people would think I am crazy for being this dramatic but that last episode was so unpredictable and not in a good way. 

Also, totally with you on both sister and Choco. It would have been nice to have consistency with her character through the end instead of her suddenly morphing into some maternal, wife material.  

And yup, buckets of tears over second last Ep of Choco and finally tears of joy when they come back and the cackles as Milk’s swift return to true form after mere moment of display of affection!! Oh someone from the makers of CMS pls DM the peeps from Tooth and hold a webinar on how it’s done - 15-20 min of air time and you deliver gold episode after episodes. 

Hi! I'd like to join this club! I am a newbie to bl but my friends are always telling me to watch more bl shows so I guess it's time I do it! I hope I can find recommendations here!

I have watched semantic error and I am currently watching my tooth you love. Also, I am looking forward to watching I told sunset about you during the holidays.

If you have recommendations please tell me!

nospiders:

Hey there, could someone please give me the link to the discord group? It says my email doesn’t exist which pretty sure it does. Argh.

Here's the link (again): https://discord.gg/Pr9TRagk 

I found I had to use my Apple (icloud) account to sign up as it didn't recognise my Proton email. :(