Blkittykat:
If you're looking for something currently airing, I highly recommend My School President. I cannot say this enough, but it is perfect!

Also, Never Let Me Go

jenn:

Also, Never Let Me Go

Oh my god, yes!!! I'm so pleased with the GMMTV BLs line up right now! Both of them are so damn good, and they are so different too, despite being set in high school! The chemistry between the leads in both?! 

HELLO EVERYONE!!! Long time no talk. I hope everyone is doing well. Glad to see how active this community still is. It warms my heart :) 

Just wanted to pop in and say that I have updated the Members List on Page 1 so it should have everyone's names listed there now.

I hope everyone is having a happy holiday season this year. Sending love to you all!!!

SunshineMar:
I hope everyone is having a happy holiday season this year. Sending love to you all!!!

thank you!! and Happy Holidays

SunshineMar:

HELLO EVERYONE!!! Long time no talk. I hope everyone is doing well. Glad to see how active this community still is. It warms my heart :) 

Just wanted to pop in and say that I have updated the Members List on Page 1 so it should have everyone's names listed there now.

Thank you 😊 1 Happy holidays to you and all the members and Merry Christmas if you’re celebrating. 

Thank you for making this such a fun and engaged community. Had so much fun reading all your posts and participating in the quizzes.  

Buannaiche:

Here's the link (again): https://discord.gg/Pr9TRagk 

I found I had to use my Apple (icloud) account to sign up as it didn't recognise my Proton email. :( 

Oh, thank you so much! I swear I feel like I’m 20, but there are days when my age really shows….

The award for worst kissing and hugging in a K-BL for 2022 goes to  "Oh! My Assistant".

WTF was that? The webtoon was good, and the first two episodes showed promise with comedic moments, but the rest just fell apart completely.  Although it loosely stayed true to the webtoon storyline, it was diluted so much and combined with the lack of chemistry and (actually)  visible awkwardness between the actors we were left with a truly dire BL drama.

Shameful, given that K-BL seemed to have been progressing (albeit in minuscule steps) this past year.  "Oh! My Assistant" brought all that tumbling down.

I am left wondering if the recasting and entire reshoot had an effect on the overall finances available, mood on set, and thus production of the drama though.

SunshineMar:

aww, my name is still not there :< Do I have to do something that I missed maybe???

I would like to join!!

Is anyone watching Candy Color Paradox? How did you like it's starting?

amethyst_aquarius:

I'm watching it I actually loving it!

Buannaiche:

The award for worst kissing and hugging in a K-BL for 2022 goes to  "Oh! My Assistant".

WTF was that? The webtoon was good, and the first two episodes showed promise with comedic moments, but the rest just fell apart completely.  Although it loosely stayed true to the webtoon storyline, it was diluted so much and combined with the lack of chemistry and (actually)  visible awkwardness between the actors we were left with a truly dire BL drama.

Shameful, given that K-BL seemed to have been progressing (albeit in minuscule steps) this past year.  "Oh! My Assistant" brought all that tumbling down.

I am left wondering if the recasting and entire reshoot had an effect on the overall finances available, mood on set, and thus production of the drama though.

I agree. I was so excited for this at first and loved the first two episodes but it lost it's charm quickly and felt rushed and sloppy.

amethyst_aquarius:

aww, my name is still not there :< Do I have to do something that I missed maybe???

Nor mine, nor (my good friend) kiyois back scrubber.

Given how many of us there are now, some are bound to be missed. 

amethyst_aquarius:

I'm watching it and liking the first two episodes.

Buannaiche:

Oh this was such a disappointment after the first two episodes! They raised our expectations this year with Semantic Error and Choco Milkshake but guess they can’t hit bullseye each and every time. At least it’s short episodes and almost over. Sigh. 

PS: I’m NOT going to rewatch to find this out but don’t you feel like their chemistry actually lessened with each episode and they got more awkward rather than getting closer to each other? 

macewing127:

I would like to join!! 

Welcome to the hot swimmer boys club!! :D