Day 9 Worst Baddie

Day 8 - Worst Baddie

King and Punn from "Don't say no" - They're just truly despicable. They're not the type of villains who are smart or  I'm intrigued by. I just really really hate these two pathetic characters. 

I want to participate :)
I'm new to bls series and I accept nominations and friend requests

If anyone is up and want to hang out we are about to watch the new ep of Cutie Pie in about 10-15 minutes. Feel free to come hand out with us https://discord.gg/RvwYjaz9fX

day 10 - best character development. 

ima say Fighter from Why R U?. he went from indecisive to certain of what he wanted. cause for the first few eps he was like "i dunno what i want or what i'm doing but, i just go with the flow." to crying and telling his dad that his relationship with Tutor was definitely what he wanted in his life. 

Day 10: Best Character Development.

I noticed that  Off Jumpol's charcters  have some of the best character development in his series (yes even Pick.) In fact, I was torn between Khai (Theory of Love) & Sean (Not Me) for this subject, but I ultimately went with Sean because I feel like he changed the most throughout the series.

Sean started out as a cold, shut off, un-trusting, arrogant, violent, individual who only cared about getting revenge on those who had wronged him and didn't care whether he lived or died. By the end of the series he's this: trusting, loyal,  open,happy, sweet, filled with life, crazy in love puppy who wanted to change the world not just for revenge but because he wanted to make a difference and make the world a better place. It's like he's a completely different character.  Falling in love with White, really gave him the incentive to change and become a better person. Not only for White but for himself too.

Day 10 - Best Character Development

@Ida82MIssingNotMe & As1mP - Both great picks and I wouldn't be able to choose between them. But I would also submit for consideration Pat from Bad Buddy.  All 3 of them fall into that category of the other person may have fell first but these 3 all fell harder and that my friends is like BL crack to my poor little heart!

For anyone who hasn't started watching KinnPorsche yet, i would just like to say its a lot funnier than I was expecting and I am living for it!

day 10: best character development

i can't think of any rn but non from dark blue kiss. i mean I guess he kinda got development 

onlyasiandramas:

If anyone is up and want to hang out we are about to watch the new ep of Cutie Pie in about 10-15 minutes. Feel free to come hand out with us https://discord.gg/RvwYjaz9fX

I am LOVING this series at the moment. 

Amy:

Day 9 Worst Baddie

After reading some other peoples answers I have realised that this means a villain that you consider lame and unnecessary.  So I  want to say Prao from secret crush on you she just keeps going after Nuea no matter what even when he shows no interest in her and rejects her multiple times.  She’s  such a annoying and useless character I understand that she just has a huge crush on him but if someone doesn’t like you. You should respect that.

I was going to say her but as the series hasnt finished yet, I suspect she may be one of the baddies that becomes supportive of the relationship in the end. I really hate these kinds of characters though. I am sure there are women in real life like that but i just wanna give them a slap!

The  actress plays Prao is such a supportive friend in My Ride. lol

Day 10 :

Best character development - Type

While Type is not one of my personal favourites- his character does have a lot of development, at least in my opinion.

Day 10 - Best Character Development

There are so many characters that go through amazing character developments, whether it be through circumstances or because of a person. I'm going to list my top 5 based on the amount of development they went through and the relationships they formed with others beside them.

5) Pete from Dark Blue Kiss - His development started from Kiss Me Again and went well into Dark Blue Kiss. Compared to the others on this list, his development doesn't seem like a lot, but he's still one of my favourite characters.

4) Type from TharnType - He started out as a homophobic and rude person, but transformed into a more empathetic and sincere person who developed a beautiful albeit toxic relationship with a guy he hated.

3) Win from Cupid's Last Wish - Win went from being a jerk to an actual nice person. Towards the end when it was revealed why Korn got the shares, he handled it like a pro, and much much better than I ever would have.

2) Khai from Theory of Love - When I started watching this show I wanted to drop it because of how shitty Khai was, but a comment insisted that I keep with it, and I'm so glad I did. Going from playboy to actual sweetheart, this may be one of the best character development. Well, except for number one.

1) Teh from I Told Sunset About You - Man, what do I say about this guy. He was awesome in ITSAY, and IPYTM threw all that development out the window. He and Oh - Aew went through so much together, and while Oh remained brilliant throughout, Teh really grew up. He is the only other person (along with Win), to create better relationships with everyone around him, not only his love interest.

Day 10: best character development

1.  Woo Tae Kyung  (Light On Me) -  His character really showed a good amount of development, from being extremely introvert to being able to fall in love / able to make 'N' number of friends. 
  2. Shin Da On (Light On Me) - This character really showed  a tremendous development like from a guy leading his whole life pleasing others to a guy knowing when to say "NO" to others. I really liked this part of his development 

Day 10 best character development:

I really want to say type from tharntype even tho he isn’t one of the greatest characters and he’s quite toxic he did come around and change even though it took him time.