Loveless:

Hey, how can I join?

Mia:

I would love to join this club :) Also today's episode for MSP was ADORABLE! Got me smiling from ear to ear

Just by posting in this thread, you're a member.  There is also a lively Discord group if you're interested, which can be found here:  https://discord.gg/gSgRaYDd

Fàilte!

Aaku_14:

Today's MSP episode got me squealing and blushing. Damnnn I really can't with them. 

Just finished watching. I loved every moment of today's episode. :D

SunshineMar:

What has been everyone’s favorite BL so far this year? 

MSP without a doubt.

SunshineMar:

I'm currently watching "The end of the world, with you".  already fall in love with that.

SunshineMar:

I will go with Individual circumstances for 2023 and  "League of Nobleman" for Bromance drama. 

MSP & I will knock you for carry forwards. 

I couldn’t wait for Our Winter episodes to be post on youtube and went ahead and watch Ep 1 on tiktok. These eps need to be longer lol. :D

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRGJjWXL/

SunshineMar:

SunshineMar:

Never Let Me Go

See I have been trying to find a good one but nothing really served me I had big expectations for Between Us since they snatched me in UWMA but I don't it just give me what I needed but then again maybe cz I still didn't watch much this year at all as I am still waiting on em to finish airing and I will binge watch em all esp Never Let Me Go and MSP ... if yall have recommendations please shoot away I will be glad to check em out :) 

SunshineMar:

My School President and Never Let Me Go 

SunshineMar:

it hasnt even started yet but my beautiful man s2

I'm surprised by the positive comments on MSP. I saw one episode and it seemed like an average drama to me. But now you've convinced me to continue watching it, I hope it will interest me

SunshineMar:

Never let me go and The End of the World With You

Karina Zhan:

I'm surprised by the positive comments on MSP. I saw one episode and it seemed like an average drama to me. But now you've convinced me to continue watching it, I hope it will interest me

It's nostalgic. It's healthy. It's heart warming. It's worth the wait.

Karina Zhan:

It gets so much better as it keeps going, every episode is just so entertaining as the story keeps going. Honestly MSP is one of the best BL’s I’ve seen.