Mila Kim:

Thank you <3  Just trying to figure out what else to watch from Viki. I'm into J-BLs lately. Suggestions anyone?

im not sure how many of these are on viki but old fashion cupcake, kieta hatsukoi cherry magic, eternal yesterday, ameiro paradox, the novelist series and mr unlucky can only kiss

kiyois back scrubber:

and on that note utsukare season 2 is so good my heart hurts just thinking about how good it is. kiyoi is Adorable i want to cry everytime i see him hes so cute it makes me slightly (slightly.) understand why hira is such a weirdo about him.  and as odd as hira is hes a very entertaining character and he never fails to make me laugh

Yas, both of them are dorks in love with each other. You see, this is why I find now straight couples boring cause it's either drama or petty stuff, but in BLs they take turns in being the cute clueless one or the cute angsty one who is secretly a tsundere lol 

Mila Kim:

Thank you <3  Just trying to figure out what else to watch from Viki. I'm into J-BLs lately. Suggestions anyone?

If the list I provided in my welcome post isn't enough,  _Choa_  has compiled this list on MDL: Japanese BL Dramas (JBL) list

Mila Kim:

Listen, your username made me chuckle a bit too much and I totally agree. Through s1 I was like "JUST COUPLE UP ALREADY UGHH" and now I am like "oh, what's happening here?". I didn't notice S2 was on air cause I binge watched it in one evening but yk what, I regret nothing. Sad it's only 4 eps??

its probably because of the movie releasing in april (though im not sure how long it is yet) but i think i might die in the space between s2 finishing airing and the movie releasing internationally. just by the thought of having to wait over 6 months after it comes out in cinemas in japan i feel one of my kidneys beginning to fail.

Buannaiche:

If the list I provided in my welcome post isn't enough,  _Choa_  has compiled this list on MDL: Japanese BL Dramas (JBL) list

Tysm, I'll check it out. I feel like romance k-dramas are kind of dry land for me now, need something different. Some *fruity* flavours hehe.... 

kiyois back scrubber:

its probably because of the movie releasing in april (though im not sure how long it is yet) but i think i might die in the space between s2 finishing airing and the movie releasing internationally. just by the thought of having to wait over 6 months after it comes out in cinemas in japan i feel one of my kidneys beginning to fail.

Say, wanna go on a quick trip to Japan to see it in the cinema? Wonder what the movie script/story will be like. I liked the  episode when we got Kiyoi's POV too. 

Mila Kim:

Say, wanna go on a quick trip to Japan to see it in the cinema? Wonder what the movie script/story will be like. I liked the  episode when we got Kiyoi's POV too. 

you're joking but i was fully looking at flight prices a few weeks ago only to realise that i am nowhere near the finicial capacity to pay for that. i think because the second novel is really long they're following that plotline in s2 and will carry it on in the movie.

kiyois back scrubber:

you're joking but i was fully looking at flight prices a few weeks ago only to realise that i am nowhere near the finicial capacity to pay for that. i think because the second novel is really long they're following that plotline in s2 and will carry it on in the movie.

Ah, do you still need that kidney? Mine are not really useful, you see. Btw I added u on twitter. It's the 5959393th time I forget my password or that I even have an account there. Also, just how many volumes does the OG novel series has? I bet it's a slow cooker in there too...

Got Enchanté on my currently watching and I'm going in with zero expectations cause I know I'd be greatly disappointed

Anyone watching Amerio Paradox right now? The comment/review section on here for it are kinda mean. But at least 3 people recommended it to me so I am giving it a chance.  

hoshthegoat:

Got Enchanté on my currently watching and I'm going in with zero expectations cause I know I'd be greatly disappointed

I just read the synopsis for that and it doesn't sound bad at all. Some sort of reverse harem I'd say? I'm not familiar with Thai dramas but Thai actors names always make me chuckle... Force, Book, Fluke... okay?? Also your username is top notch too. I m a fellow Horanghae stan too. Fighting!

Mila Kim:

Anyone watching Amerio Paradox right now? The comment/review section on here for it are kinda mean. But at least 3 people recommended it to me so I am giving it a chance.  

I watched it, having read the webtoon version. It's an OK version given how short the series is, and the relationship develops more naturally than in other J-BLs I've watched recently.

There is  HUGE difference in the taste of BL fans (as in all dramas), so you need to take MDL ratings and recommendations with a pinch of salt. When it comes to BL dramas, it's best to find someone with similar tastes and read their reviews and comments and/or follow their feeds. 

Mila Kim:

I just read the synopsis for that and it doesn't sound bad at all. Some sort of reverse harem I'd say? I'm not familiar with Thai dramas but Thai actors names always make me chuckle... Force, Book, Fluke... okay?? Also your username is top notch too. I m a fellow Horanghae stan too. Fighting!

I've just heard a lot of not so good things about it... hence why I have no expectations.

I think their names are cute haha

Ayyyyyyyy tyty ^^ Horangdans ftw!

Mila Kim:

i watched it whilst it was airing and it was cute i liked it to the point i got the first volume of the manga today. not life changing but a fun time

Mila Kim:

Ah, do you still need that kidney? Mine are not really useful, you see. Btw I added u on twitter. It's the 5959393th time I forget my password or that I even have an account there. Also, just how many volumes does the OG novel series has? I bet it's a slow cooker in there too...

we can talk on here if its more convient for you! im just very active on twitter as its the platform im used to the most. from my knowledge theres 3 published volumes of the novel series and apparently a 4th upcoming, one volume of the manga version is out and a preview of the second volume was released recently and there first 2 volumes of the novel series have been adapted into audio dramas.