Mila Kim:
Anyone watching Amerio Paradox right now? The comment/review section on here for it are kinda mean. But at least 3 people recommended it to me so I am giving it a chance.

I just finished that one and I thought it was entertaining enough to finish it.  It's fairly light and uncomplicated but I personally like seeing dramas now that feature more adult characters rather than being centered around high school/ university.

Mila Kim:

Anyone watching Amerio Paradox right now? The comment/review section on here for it are kinda mean. But at least 3 people recommended it to me so I am giving it a chance.  

I completed it in one sitting. It's a good, lighthearted show with little angst and cuteness. It's pretty generic but that's not bad, sometimes all we need is something simple and nice ;) There are some deep topics that were discussed but nothing too much.

amethyst_aquarius:
It's pretty generic but that's not bad, sometimes all we need is something simple and nice

Totally agree!  I went from watching Amerio Paradox straight into watching Not Me right after and now I feel like I need another Amerio Paradox to recover..

Greetings! I would like to become a member. Thanks.

Facundo1867:

Greetings! I would like to become a member. Thanks.

Just by posting in this thread, you're a member.  There is also a lively Discord group if you're interested, which can be found here:  https://discord.gg/sfuMD7PM

Fàilte!

dodoubleg1785:
Totally agree!  I went from watching Amerio Paradox straight into watching Not Me right after and now I feel like I need another Amerio Paradox to recover..

Not Me was definitely intense. I would recommend Blueming or About Youth to soothe your soul. 

kiyois back scrubber:

and on that note utsukare season 2 is so good my heart hurts just thinking about how good it is. kiyoi is Adorable i want to cry everytime i see him hes so cute it makes me slightly (slightly.) understand why hira is such a weirdo about him.  and as odd as hira is hes a very entertaining character and he never fails to make me laugh

Gosh UK2 is fulfilling all my season 2 fantasies - them so jelly and goopy and domestic - I can’t even!!!! Love love love seeing Kiyoi like this - the outward “GROSS!” and internally “yo why are you even breathing near my man”!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa 

kiyois back scrubber:

i watched it whilst it was airing and it was cute i liked it to the point i got the first volume of the manga today. not life changing but a fun time

I finished it yesterday. It was quite cute, but there was more room for improvement. Maybe a s2? Idk. Where did u find the manga pls?

dodoubleg1785:

I just finished that one and I thought it was entertaining enough to finish it.  It's fairly light and uncomplicated but I personally like seeing dramas now that feature more adult characters rather than being centered around high school/ university.

I feel the same. The story development kinda felt natural. It had more communication and confessions than any other romance series i've seen lol!

Neith03:

Gosh UK2 is fulfilling all my season 2 fantasies - them so jelly and goopy and domestic - I can’t even!!!! Love love love seeing Kiyoi like this - the outward “GROSS!” and internally “yo why are you even breathing near my man”!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa 

Lol yes, he is so petty but at the same time so smitten with Hira that is a forgivable sin tbh. Love how he lets only Hira see his sensitive side and in front of others he is like GRRR! ( 。 •̀ ᴖ •́ 。) *angy baby faceu* Meanwhile Hira is like (,,>﹏<,,) . Then when it's only them: ( ๑‾̀◡‾́)(‾̀◡‾́ ๑)

Mila Kim:

I finished it yesterday. It was quite cute, but there was more room for improvement. Maybe a s2? Idk. Where did u find the manga pls?

um i got a physical copy of the manga in waterstones but you can read it online here https://mangatoto.com/chapter/67039

angeliviki2022:
Not Me was definitely intense. I would recommend Blueming or About Youth to soothe your soul. 

I have Blueming on my watchlist but I will definitely add on About Youth as well.  Thanks for the recommendation! 

Mila Kim:
I feel the same. The story development kinda felt natural. It had more communication and confessions than any other romance series i've seen lol!

Exactly!  With all the OTT dramas out there, it's nice to take things down a little bit every so often with a more organic story.  There can still be an "action packed" storyline without needing to add in miscommunications and misunderstandings. 

Anyone watching Moonlight Chicken? T^T

Aaku_14:
Anyone watching Moonlight Chicken? T^T

Just watched ep 4, and it keeps getting better.