dodoubleg1785:

If you want a short, funny, fluffy series, I recommenZettai BL ni Naru Sekai VS Zettai BL ni Naritakunai Otoko.  I honestly didn't think I'd enjoy it as much as I did and I'm bummed there's no 3rd season.

I'm here for it!!! Thanks friend . You're a star! ☆

Has anyone read this manga? I've seen it in Waterstones last summer and I kept thinking abt it if I should buy or not. First time seeing an LGBT manga with a caucasian protagonist too. The artstyle looks adorable too. Worth buying yay or nay? I just seen it's an series as well hm... 

Mila Kim:

Has anyone read this manga? I've seen it in Waterstones last summer and I kept thinking abt it if I should buy or not. First time seeing an LGBT manga with a caucasian protagonist too. The artstyle looks adorable too. Worth buying yay or nay? I just seen it's an series as well hm... 

Do want physical copy only?

Or you can read it online it has 3 vols I haven't read it yet though

dramalover:

Do want physical copy only?

Or you can read it online it has 3 vols I haven't read it yet though

Hm, I would rather buy on my kindle than physical. The scans/fan translations put me off big time as they're not the best quali-tea. I'll see how much the kindle version is. Just found some free mangas (not BLs) and i'll check on the kindle store. Thankies 

Louve Faucher:

I'd love to join. I'm a huge BL anime fan. I wanted to find BL dramas as well. :)

Just by posting in this thread, you're a member.  There is also a lively Discord group if you're interested, which can be found here:  https://discord.gg/sfuMD7PM

Fàilte!

Currently watching:  Love In The Air ( Thai)

Someone please send me the holy water cause this is the first Thai BL + first 1 ever I have seen this much skinship. I am not even done yet. I am at 7/13 and this was a whole rollercoaster . Almost lost my voice from screaming/choking on my water watching ep 1.  This  article  right here sums it up pretty much. (Has spoilers)  If you were considering watching, wait no more!! Start in this second!! Free to watch on Viki. Going back to binge watch & fangirl now. Brb, will come back w final thoughts. 

Mila Kim:
Someone please send me the holy water cause this is the first Thai BL + first 1 ever I have seen this much skinship.

I don't remember which episode it is but just wait till you hear "Daddy.." And yeah, the second couple has even more so... have some drinks handy.

And, if you like skinship, might I recommend KinnPorsche next.  Just ignore the controversies and enjoy the show for what it is because it was seriously fantastic.  Read trigger warnings though, just in case.

dodoubleg1785:

I don't remember which episode it is but just wait till you hear "Daddy.." And yeah, the second couple has even more so... have some drinks handy.

And, if you like skinship, might I recommend KinnPorsche next.  Just ignore the controversies and enjoy the show for what it is because it was seriously fantastic.  Read trigger warnings though, just in case.

Say whaaat? Sky & Prai?!?!?! The quiet ones are always the wildest I swear!! Someone send me holy water asap!!! My friend recommended me that one, the only 1 she watched and loved. That might be next after I catch up with My beautiful man tomorrow. 

Mila Kim:
The quiet ones are always the wildest I swear!!

LOL, well, you know.. they need an outlet after being on their best behavior all day... *insert knowing smirk here*

dodoubleg1785:

LOL, well, you know.. they need an outlet after being on their best behavior all day... *insert knowing smirk here*

I hope it's not funny, but I am laughing. Someone on this thread recently mentioned liking Japanese and Korean BL more than Thai BLs, and all I could think of was maybe they haven't found the right one yet. @MilaKim may have found the right Thai BL, and it's a good one. There are so many to choose from. Now, I'm tempted to re-watch.

dodoubleg1785:

It's in the special episode XD. 

Mila Kim:
Someone please send me the holy water cause this is the first Thai BL + first 1 ever I have seen this much skinship

Lovely writers and Don't say no had it's own fair share of skinship. I don't know if you have watched these two or not but if you haven't then you might as well consider this too. It's good enough.

Aaku_14:

Watching that now.

Aaku_14:

Ahh.. that makes sense.  It certainly was "special" enough to stick out in my mind, that's for sure!