MonEliz:
I’m with you here … the intro is unique

Definitely!  I watched it every episode when I normally skip intros.  Plus I put them on my favorites playlist on YT.   XD

MonEliz:
You’ve Got Mail: A Cautionary Tale

That's in my reading list for almost 2 years and I didn't know if it is good enough so I haven't tried it yet but now I'll definitely give it a try

MonEliz:
I have all the Mo Xiang Tong Xiu books printed in English (MDZS)

Me too. MDZS and TGCF can never replace their ranking in my list. Even though SVSSS was kinda a torture I still read it cause I was at my beginning stage at that time and I thought all the books by author might be a beautiful story (I cried for all the books though).

MonEliz:

I’m with you here … the intro is unique

i was thinking of how much i love the intro last night i love it jdramas always have such good intros

Hello, I want to join, I am already using the banners with their due permission, thanks and you can also add me

Adry:

Hello, I want to join, I am already using the banners with their due permission, thanks and you can also add me

Just by posting in this thread, you're a member.  There is also a lively Discord group if you're interested, which can be found here:  https://discord.gg/sfuMD7PM

Fàilte!

I would like to join 

I would like to join too. 

And my first question would be: 

How to get over "Semantic Error"?  :(

SerienFreak417:

I would like to join too. 

And my first question would be: 

How to get over "Semantic Error"?  :(

You can't get over it no matter how hard you try. But there are always new bl series coming up for us to watch. I'm seriously waiting for a shoulder to cry on

How is it the last episode for MSP  tomorrow and next week we get the final episode of Never Let Me Go and Moonlight Chicken.

I am not ready to all these amazing bls to end. Even though I am ready to watch more dramas.

I know :( My Beautiful Man S2 ends next Tuesday too. 

SS501_Kdramas:

How is it the last episode for MSP is tomorrow and next week we get the final episode of Never Let Me Go and Moonlight Chicken.

I am not ready to all these amazing bls to end. Even though I am ready to watch more dramas.

Yupp just 17 hours for MSP!!! I'm not ready to let them go 

RomanticRosebud_BL:

I know :( My Beautiful Man S2 ends next Tuesday too. 

and the movie probably is going to be able to be seen internationally for around 6 months.... i might pass away in the first week from anticipation

kiyois back scrubber:

and the movie probably is going to be able to be seen internationally for around 6 months.... i might pass away in the first week from anticipation

agreed long wait, sigh.

i'm sorry, i joined the forum a while ago but i didn't understand how it worked since i've never been on one here before!! ^^; can i get the discord link again please?

Does anyone know when YinWar will be in a series again?