amethyst_aquarius:
What are you watching, planning to watch and want to recommend?

i think unintentional love story is going to be good so i'm planning on watching that. it has the actor from you make me dance and i love him so i will be watching! jack o' frost and the end of the world with you are both v good (in very different ways) i would recommend them

Has anyone watched or is watching Love with Flaws. The BL Version. I want to watch the series but can't get the link anywhere. Does somebody have it?

BL Addict:

Has anyone watched or is watching Love with Flaws. The BL Version. I want to watch the series but can't get the link anywhere. Does somebody have it?

You mean the BL cut? There's not an official one (as far as I'm aware). It's all fan compilations.

Here's one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgDgJqiId10

The drama as a whole though is on Viki (standard subscription)

AthenaTheStorierX:

You mean the BL cut? There's not an official one (as far as I'm aware). It's all fan compilations.

Here's one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgDgJqiId10

The drama as a whole though is on Viki (standard subscription)

I haven't seen a seprate drama and I haven't watched Love with Flaws so i guess it would be the bl cut.  Would watch it. Thanks

BL Addict:

I've seen the drama and liked it. I'm sure it's on Viki still.

kiyois back scrubber:

i think unintentional love story is going to be good so i'm planning on watching that. it has the actor from you make me dance and i love him so i will be watching! jack o' frost and the end of the world with you are both v good (in very different ways) i would recommend them

I watched the trailer (? I think it was a trailer, saw it on Twitter) for Unintentional love story yesterday and it got me kinda intrigued. I'm not sure if I'll binge it together or wait for weekly episodes, but I'll definitely watch it.

amethyst_aquarius:

I watched the trailer (? I think it was a trailer, saw it on Twitter) for Unintentional love story yesterday and it got me kinda intrigued. I'm not sure if I'll binge it together or wait for weekly episodes, but I'll definitely watch it.

The Manhwa was good.

SS501_Kdramas:

If you aren't too far along  into watching NLMG, I would say pause it and go watch them in Fish Upon The Sky first. Its such a cute simple drama but i feel it sets up Phuwin and Pond's chemistry. :D

I actually binged Fish Upon The Sky yesterday because I needed more Pond Phuwin content lol. It was actually pretty fun, the comedy wasn't my type but the actors did amazing portraying the characters and struggles. Especially Duen, he was so authentic man.

Buannaiche:

The Manhwa was good.

Oooo I'll have to check it out then!

IDK how good Bed Friend is gonna be by the time it ends but I NEED more projects of Net and James together!!!

kiyois back scrubber:

I'm really enjoying watching Jack o' frost!! Suzuki Kosuke is one handsome man lolol. Japanese BLs are always so unique(especially plot wise) and the ones released this year so far have been top tier++
I'm excited to see what Japan has planned for the rest of the year lol

Hello! I would like to be a member!

Isabela:

Hello! I would like to be a member!

Just by posting in this thread, you're a member.  

There are also lively Discord groups if you're interested, the MDL BL Drama Lovers server is here:  https://discord.gg/uRSVuwEqga  there is also the BL Wonderland Discord Server:  https://discord.gg/SV87nSWzf7 Both servers offer watch parties and lively conversation about individual BL and GL dramas and films. 

Fàilte!

So, I've finished Never Let Me Go and PondPhuwin is love, so yeah, I'll watch The Fish <3 

I would love to be a part of this club<33