Please let me join too, 

Thank you!!!!

This is soo coooll!! i'd love to join <3 

i honestly have not done anything like badges / banners for a forum community before.. So, i just did a trial run of it. please be kind, and i hope its to someone's liking lol. -edit- ah i noticed that the badge only looks ok on dark mode LOL. my bad. i will remake it later lol since i only noticed after i posted this, and i am already on a drama spree mode lol

do people prefer badges to adhere to specific shapes like squares, diamond, circle, etc. because i dont think mine will be of that style lol. as seen above. 

if you like the stylized badge that you see above, i dont mind making badge of your favourite BL actors, drop a request of the actor to me and i will see what i can do. but since it is for the club, all badges will have the BL Drama Lovers Club tagline. in the meantime, i will get to work on the club president's list. lol.

if you want a banner of your favourite drama, you may also drop a request and i will see what i can do. the banners will generally be of a rectangle shape unless specified otherwise. 

cheers and have a good day! :D

AHH IM JOINING THIS CLUB!!

@Rien - Your banners and badges look SO good!!! May you make a banner and badge for Cherry Magic ? I love that show :)

I would like to join this group!

@omg_kelp - I LOVE THAT BADGE!!!! I like it stylized like that. It's gorgeous :) Shows that I would love to see banners and badges for are Cherry Magic, I Told Sunset About You, Bad Buddy, Not Me, and Life: Love on the Line. Also, side note, I love Perth too!!!

Sunshine123:

@Rien - Your banners and badges look SO good!!! May you make a banner and badge for Cherry Magic ? I love that show :)

I’m glad you like them :) Will try to make them, just need to find some better images (higher quality).

I'd like to join please :)

Hii I'd like to join too!!

I would like to join too! *-*

Here's two more banners with the same template, hope they look okay?

Rien:

Here's two more banners with the same template, hope they look okay?

I really love the Cherry Magic one!!!! If you can, may you do another one of Bad Buddy when you are free. I know they use that photo of Bad Buddy everywhere on posters but it honestly stresses me out seeing it LMAO. I like there more happy and lovey dovey interactions.

Sunshine123:

I really love the Cherry Magic one!!!! If you can, may you do another one of Bad Buddy when you are free. I know they use that photo of Bad Buddy everywhere on posters but it honestly stresses me out seeing it LMAO. I like there more happy and lovey dovey interactions. 

Okay :)