• Semantic error 
  • I told the sunset about you 
  • Secret crush on you 
  • Still 2 gather (metawin's osts only)
  • Behind Cut 
  • Untamed ( Zhan only)
  • Dark blue kiss - Opening theme 
  • UWMA
  • A man who defies the world of BL - ( oh man, the ost of this show is spot on)❤
  • Cherry blossoms after winter 
  • Oxygen
  • Addicted 
  • Call me by your name - ( Hollywood movie)
  • Tharn type 

Day 14 - Least favorite BL Trope 

• Unnecessary second lead - Just to fill the time (poor me and those who have extreme second lead syndrome)
  • Showcasing most of females as Toxic 
  • Doing whole circus to get love interest's attention 
  • Projecting ML as God figure (superior) whereas MC as random street guy (ultra inferior)
  • Dumb MCs (can't stand them)

Day 14 - Least favorite BL Tropes:

I´m not Gay i just like him... ahhmmm ok...

and the Engineer thing :-/ 

Yea we get it.. 

Thailand's population must be 90% gay engineers ( oh yes sry, they are not gay they just like each other lol)

Just finished Cherry Blossom's after Winter ....and OMG its so fricking cute. I am so in love with it. These Korean BL's are killing it. I jut need them to be longer!!!!!! 

I would like to join, please! ^^

Day 15 :

My favourite BL drama trope - Enemies to lovers

When done right of course.

30 DAY BL DRAMA CHALLENGE

Day 14: Least Favorite Drama Trope !! A minor misunderstanding that becomes the main conflict for the entire series. 

Cupid's Last Wish is the recent BL I can remember that does this. So stupid, And you can't help but continue thinking that the problem is so stupid for your entire watch. 

Day 15: Favorite BL Drama Trope.

A little bit of dilemma here because I love both Enemies to Lovers and Friends to Lovers trope equally lol. But since Not Me is my favorite series and SeanWhite my favorite couple I'll go with Enemies to Lovers ;). I also feel like when they are enemies to lovers(like SeanWhite) both characters get more character development than when it's friends to lovers well when the it's done right.

communication

Consent

healthy relationship. don't mind a little toxicness in my ships but I like when they communicate  and are equals.

opposite attract

Day 15 - Favorite BL Trope 

I am a total sucker for Enemies to Lovers, it is my BL crack.!  They say it's a thin line between love and hate.  Also one saying I have recently picked up through watching BL's is "You get what you hate". We can even take it back real old school to "thou doth protest too much"!

Made myself giggle at this, yes I am a total loser but I am ok with that! :)

loubug1012:

Just finished Cherry Blossom's after Winter ....and OMG its so fricking cute. I am so in love with it. These Korean BL's are killing it. I jut need them to be longer!!!!!! 

Yes i finished too and it was really good. Could be a little longer for my taste but in general Korean BL´s are on a good way.

Day 15 - Favorite BL Trope  :

Enemies to Lovers <3  i am oldschool lol

DAY 15 - FAVORITE BL TROPE

Enemies to Lovers/ Friends to Lovers.

There's just something about a pre - existing relationship that turns into something more that is great to watch ☺️

Even better than these two tropes being displayed seperately, the best is when one relationship has both these tropes, the best examples being Bad Buddy, Not Me and We Best Love.

Day 15: Favorite BL Drama Trope

1. Friends to lovers and enemies to lovers

2. Opposites attract. I like couples with interesting dynamics. Contrasting personalities (ex. one grumpy one and one mean one or one talkative one and one non talkative one) really intrigues me

3. When one person takes care of the other when sick or injured

4. Resting head in other person’s lap or holding hands (these are of course common even in non-BL’s but seeing it specifically in BL’s is sweet to me)

5. Beach trips. I feel like memorable and sweet scenes always happen on the beach in BL’s (think like I Told Sunset About You) 

6. CONSENT!!! CONSENT!!! CONSENT!!!

camooflage:

Yes i finished too and it was really good. Could be a little longer for my taste but in general Korean BL´s are on a good way.

Day 15 - Favorite BL Trope  :

Enemies to Lovers <3  i am oldschool lol

I started out with Thai BL and the first korean one was Color Rush which left me disappointed. Loved the  concept and wished they had done so much more with it so it put me off Korean BL for a bit but I was totally won back over by Light on Me which I LOVE. Then Semantic Error just knocked it out of the park even with only 8 episodes. I felt like it was a complete story and didnt feel rushed. CBAW, would have had a few more episodes to flesh it out a bit more but still loved it overall. 

Ok rant over!

Sunshine123:

Day 15: Favorite BL Drama Trope

1. Friends to lovers and enemies to lovers

2. Opposites attract. I like couples with interesting dynamics. Contrasting personalities (ex. one grumpy one and one mean one or one talkative one and one non talkative one) really intrigues me

3. When one person takes care of the other when sick or injured

4. Resting head in other person’s lap or holding hands (these are of course common even in non-BL’s but seeing it specifically in BL’s is sweet to me)

5. Beach trips. I feel like memorable and sweet scenes always happen on the beach in BL’s (think like I Told Sunset About You) 

6. CONSENT!!! CONSENT!!! CONSENT!!!

Can you call consent a trope! If so that is so sad? As for taking care of someone, i have never seen so many people being wiped down with wet towels in my life! Its like they teach a course on it in school or something lol. 

Day 15 Favourite BL Drama Trope:

My favourite bl drama trope definitely has to be enemies to lovers I love the whole concept of I hate you so much and then all of a sudden I love you so much most dramas do it so well and I love it so much another one of my favourites has to be Friends to lovers this one is so cute especially if they are childhood friends.