hoshthegoat:

Nong carried the whole show for me on her tiny doggy back.

He deserved extra treats for sure.

American Fan:
*Cough cough*  Looking at my rating scores I gave Naughty Babe an 8. I guess I must have been drinking with RiqueXinw at the time. :-) :-)

lolllllll this comment took me out

American Fan:
Any questions?

Yes, what specifically made you give it a 8? 

Mitzi Miao:

Does it mean it was a mistake? if not, I'd like to hear what you loved in this series. I didn't enjoy the watch. 

I am a fan of ZeeNunew and I liked Cutie Pie (a 10 rating), so I think that had a lot of influence. I never cared for MaxNate so my thinking was an 8 relative to a 10 for Cutie Pie was good enough. However, I probably wouldn't recommend this show to others so I'll have to downgrade it to a 7.

Series with a protective ML make me feel all soft. There's that. :-)

I agree with Hoshthegoat -  cute little Nong was the star of the show.  

RiqueXinw:

lolllllll this comment took me out

Yes, what specifically made you give it a 8? 

See my answer above. :-)

American Fan:

Seeing this, do you read M/M books?

RiqueXinw:

Seeing this, do you read M/M books?

No I have not. Come to think of it I haven't read any book like in forever.  Do you have any recs?

American Fan:

I am a fan of ZeeNunew and I liked Cutie Pie (a 10 rating), so I think that had a lot of influence. I never cared for MaxNate so my thinking was an 8 relative to a 10 for Cutie Pie was good enough. However, I probably wouldn't recommend this show to others so I'll have to downgrade it to a 7.

I agree with Hoshthegoat -  cute little Nong was the star of the show.  

I gave Cutie pie a 6 because of NuerSyn, usually anything a 6 or below is either okay at best or terrible at worst.

Nong deserved better honestly 

American Fan:

No I have not. Come to think of it I haven't read any book like in forever.  Do you have any recs?

Oh the addict in me you have just awakened

Savage Rivals - Becca Steele

NautiCal - Lucy Lennox

Extradition - Kelly Fox

Protection - kelly Fox

A Kind of Romance - Lane Hayes

Don't You Dare - CE Ricci

The Unlikely Heir - Jax Calder (some lines in this sweet baby Jesus)

Red White and Royal Blue - Casey McQuiston

For The Fans - Nyla K

Distorted - Nyla K (Part of a series but can be read as a standalone, not for the faint of heart; the author is well yeah just research her work and you will get it)

Breaking Free - Isabel Lucero

Hostile Takeover - Lucy Lennox

Havoc - Kindle Alexander (This book is part of a trilogy I believe, I have only read this one so far need to make time for the rest of their story)

Protection - Kelly Fox

Just a Bit Bossy - Alessandra Hazard

Rule Breaker - Lily Morton

The Summer of Us - Lily Morton

Felix and the Prince - Lucy Lennox

Emery - Cora Rose (I have yet to read but it has amazing ratings and reviews)

Because they are just that good some from Wattpad:

Alpha Mates - Tippy446

Sheets - sareyen (must read)

Rage With Benefits - apparentlyelle

Death & Tequila - Hopestrife

The Ruthless Mafia - not_just_a_dream

Kings of Hawkings - Hopestrife

Dare- Sexual - sm8521

Okay this list is looking a bit scanty but this is all I can remember right and dig up from a quick surface search of my library which is very unorganised; I will message you when I find others.

RiqueXinw:

He deserved extra treats for sure.

And rescuing tbh

hoshthegoat:
I gave Cutie pie a 6 because of NuerSyn, usually anything a 6 or below is either okay at best or terrible at worst.

This is so real, NuerSyn was it for me in Cutie Pie which I gave a 6.5

hoshthegoat:

And rescuing tbh

Not rescuing loll

RiqueXinw:

Not rescuing loll

But.... Nong's eyes were saying "help me"

RiqueXinw:

This is so real, NuerSyn was it for me in Cutie Pie which I gave a 6.5

They honestly deserved more screen time

hoshthegoat:

But.... Nong's eyes were saying "help me"

What makes this so funny is that thinking back to certain scenes his eyes really did look like they were pleading for help  no wonder he ran away in that one scene when they couldn't find him.

American Fan:

I also liked Cutie Pie, but I didn't like them (MaxNate) much also there. It also bothers me that Khondiao looks like a kid, so the NC scenes feel so wrong. But my main problem with this series was that imo the story was ridiculous.