Benizakura:

Day 19: BL Drama that was better than I expected

Not Me: I did like it from the start but I was worried bc it has a strong political influence. That's something I rarely look for in a drama. I actually avoid political theme a bit. In the end, one of the reasons I love this drama is because it addresses important political issues very well. I also feel like now I can be more open to political genre. 

Bad Buddy: Even tho ppl praised this drama on social media, I had low expectations. I thought it's just gonna be another boring school themed BL but it turned out to be the best school themed BL 

Day 20: Favorite supporting character

Gumpa from Not Me. There's no special reason I just love him so much. He's so supportive and protective over his friends <33

I also like the silly type of supporting characters *oops* some of my  favorites are Techno (TharnType), Green (2gether), Manaow (UWMA) and Pond (Love by Chance)

I love Gumpa too!  He's underated! He's smart and really supportive! 

Sunshine123:

Day 20: Favorite Supporting Character 

I immediately thought of Namgoong Shiwoon from Light On Me. I remember him being such a joy to watch!!! He was such a fun character and he had so many iconic lines throughout the series. Definitely the character that brought comedic relief but I loved that he stood by his friends and were there for them when they needed it. He gave great advice. I also liked that he was wise too and picked up on things about people that others didn’t. He’s that type of person that seems like he operates on one brain cell but is actually really smart. He was just an overall great person and character. Definitely the standout for me from that show. 

Awww☺️. I love Namgoong. I feel like in Light On Me all the characters went through some pretty impressive character development, but Namgoong was perfect, start to finish :)

30 DAY BL DRAMA CHALLENGE

Day 20: Favorite Supporting character !!

Definitely Hashimoto from Kieta Hatsukoi. She supported Aoki from day one, she helped him to realize his feelings, and in the process, also developing her own relationship. I loved her sm. 

Hi!

I would love to join this club :)

Sunshine123:

I immediately thought of Namgoong Shiwoon from Light On Me. I remember him being such a joy to watch!!! He was such a fun character and he had so many iconic lines throughout the series. Definitely the character that brought comedic relief but I loved that he stood by his friends and were there for them when they needed it. He gave great advice. I also liked that he was wise too and picked up on things about people that others didn’t. He’s that type of person that seems like he operates on one brain cell but is actually really smart. He was just an overall great person and character. Definitely the standout for me from that show. 

Yes! I just finished Light On Me yesterday and I absolutely loved him. His character always made me smile :)

Day 20 - Favorite Supporting Characters

1. Kao from Oxygen

2. Hashimoto from Kieta Hatsukoi

3. Team from UWMA

DAY 21 - DRAMA YOU DON'T GET TIRED OF WATCHING

BAD BUDDY

No matter how much I try to explain, I don't think it would cover my love for this series. This may have been the first drama I felt on a spiritual level. I could relate so much to each character and feel their emotions as if they were my own. I don't know. I just love it.

Day 21 :

BL drama I don't get tired of watching - Baddy Buddy & Manner of Death

I couldn't just pick one hahaha

Day 21:  Drama I don't get tired of watching:

My Big 3 I'll always go back to these no matter what.

1) Not Me- I think it's obvious how much I love this LOL. I've already watched my favorite scenes a couple of times since it's end. Cures my boredom no matter if I know the scenes by heart or not.

2) He's Coming to Me- An emotional rollercoaster I never get tired of getting on. Especially that rooftop scene in ep 5 . Ohm is a master. 

3) 2gether- My comfort BL. I know it gets bad after ep 10 but I still love it and comeback to it everytime I need a pick me up.

Sunshine123:

Absolutely! Love him. 

Day 20 - Best Support Character 

I am going to show some love for representing great teachers in these BL's because having a great teacher can actually impact a person in real life so I like seeing it

Kieta Hatsukoi - Taniguchi Masahiro [Homeroom teacher/Volleyball coach]  in . He was shipping Aoki and Ida the whole time and quietly supporting their relationship and giving them chances to be together and space to explore their feelings. Also when that temp teacher was trying to call them out for being gay he straight up ghosted out the room which always makes me laugh.

Light on Me - Seo Haet Bit [Homeroom Teacher] - The way he approached Woo Tae Kyung even after another teacher tried to discourage him from it and tried to meet him on a level he could understand rather than just trying to force him to make friends. Also the great advice he gave all the students in a gentle way rather than being like I am the adult and i know best. It was really sweet and supportive.

Blkittykat:

DAY 20 - FAVORITE SUPPORTING CHARACTER

Korn from Bad Buddy - When everyone found out about Pat and Pran, he acted just as I expected. What I did not expect though, was that it was all a ruse because of his seniors. I love Wai and Korn, just love Korn a little bit more ☺️.

Gen from The Miracle of Teddy Bear - Gen might be my absolute favourite supporting character. He puts up with all of Nut's nonsense, and at the same time doesn't hesitate to call out Nut's behaviour. His dynamic with his family, friends and most of all Song is so endearing to watch, but my absolute favorite Gen characteristic is how much he loves to put Jan in her place! Seriously, I love those scenes where he's just throwing insults at Jan and she can't come up with a retort!!

YES!!!! Team Gen all the way

Day 21 - BL i can watch over and over again

• Bad Buddy - cuz perfection 
  • We Best Love - Sam's voice is like mana from the gods. Yu is so cute. His little mole by his eye gets me every time! Also love the story and i consider seasons 1 & 2 just one season really. 
  • Light on Me - love it so cute
  • Semantic Error - the visuals of Park Seo Ham alone make it good enough to keep rewatching. he is so good looking it hurts some times. Plus story and acting are great. Also love the music. 
  • To My Star - love quoting that one
  • Why R U? - But only the Tutor & Fighter scenes. If you know you know and if you dont i recommend you go watch!
  • Max & Tul -  anything they are in. Love them together. Again if i have watched it once, i tend to only rewatch their scenes

Day 21 Drama I don't get tired of watching:

I definitely have to say  Sotus for this I have rewatched it 4 times and don't get sick of it at all it's such a great drama and that's why it's been my favourite drama for 4 years. I always recommend it to people who start watching Bl dramas because it's a great drama to start your BL journey.