PaiSkyForever:
Day 4 of April challenge: Favourite side couple

HeartLiming from Moonlight Chicken <3

Oh, good point. I automatically think of them as a main couple because of "My School President" - but you're absolutely right. I herewith change my answer:

Nuer and Syn (Tutor and Yim) in "Cutie Pie" and Heart and Liming (Gem and Fourth) in "Moonlight Chicken".

+++

And speaking of Gem/Fourth: GMMTV just posted a Youtube video to promote "Love Out Loud Fan Fest 2024 : The Love Pirates". The first 6-7 minutes are a really slick pirate sequence featuring all of your favourite GMMTV pairings! There's no dialogue, so the absence of subtitles is irrelevant. The rest of the 44-minute video is lots of talk and fun with Gem and Fourth, but with no subtitles ... meh.

p43425:

Oh, good point. I automatically think of them as a main couple because of"My School President" - but you're absolutely right. I herewith change my answer:

Oh, this is so easy (at least for me): Nuer and Syn (Tutor and Yim) in "Cutie Pie" and Heart and Liming (Gem and Fourth) in "Moonlight Chicken".

:) CirrusPhugun(TharnType 2) is my 2nd fave side couple, so it was hard for my to choose between the two lol xD

DAY 4

Fav Side Couple

ABOUT YOUTH  -  Ray & Ah Jian

A great drama that doesn't get much attention

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Re: Semantic Error ep 4 

Omg Sangwoo look sooo cute without the cap *heart eyes* 

And Jaeyoung was SO handsome when he changed his style :o 

I couldn’t stop laughing when they wore those costumes tho it was hilarious haha

And the preview for the next ep looks sad TT

Quite a cute & handsome couple aren't they? 

April BL ChallengeDay 4 - Favourite Side Couple

Fifth and Zeke (Hiro and Adrian) - My Story

American Fan:
ABOUT YOUTH  -  Ray & Ah Jian

A great drama that doesn't get much attention

We're back to overlapping. I love love love "About Youth" !!! (P.S. I now forgive you for speaking ill of my dearly beloved Supanut.)

April BL Drama Challenge

Day 4 - Favorite Side Couple

Let me make a confession... I'm not a side couple enthusiast. I rarely ever think, "oh, the side couple is so much better than the main couple," I just think they serve their own purpose in the storyline. See the thing is that often a side couple seem better story wise because they don't have to go through the same fabricated hurdles and character development as the main characters do. 

That being said, I do have a few favorites (Jack & Lian from History3, RamKing from My Engineer, NuerSyn from Cutie Pie) but this time around I want to highlight a couple I wish we could have seen more of. YaiSand from The Sign. There's a short scene between Sand and Tharn, where she speaks about how difficult it was for the two to be together (Sand is a trans woman), and when given screen time they were so lovely, but I wish we could have had a proper origin story, like we did for Khem & Thongtai. Specially because Yai was such an endearing character. I wanted to see him fall in love!

p43425:

Oh, this is so easy (at least for me): Nuer and Syn (Tutor and Yim) in "Cutie Pie".

Ooh yeah I’d actually considered them but they’re second to Jack and Zhao Li An for me haha

American Fan:

Quite a cute & handsome couple aren't they? 

Omg yes they’re adorable <3

Now that I think about it, I cannot remember seeing a girl character

What series was this for you guys? For me it was Kiseki Chapter 2.......lol I am joking that scene did not influence me that much...I think.

Update:

RiqueXinw:
What series was this for you guys? For me it was Kiseki Chapter 2.......lol I am joking that scene did not influence me that much...I think.

STOPPP lol

axdxex:
STOPPP lol

I need Sunday to come so bad because I need to know what happens next and...if I can be next.....I am joking. 

p43425:
To most of us here, "BL" means Asian BLs - and although the protagonists are invariably attractive, there's no particular limit as to age.

There is indeed no limit when it comes to attractiveness, too. :D 

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Re: Semantic Error ep 4 

I love it that you like it! 

When they hid in the props room and got closer I almost thought they were going to kiss. :-* I think Sangwoo thought so, too. And I suspect that Jaeyoung knew that Sangwoo expected a kiss and therefore Jaeyoung only asked him if he would like to watch a movie - just to tease him. If it makes sense what I mean.^^ :D 

RiqueXinw:

I haven't watched many BL dramas yet, so there is no BL drama I can think of. But I like those questions. So I just wanted to say, that I like the question and I am curious about other answers. :-)

p43425:
We're back to overlapping. I love love love "About Youth" !!!
(P.S. I now forgive you for speaking ill of my dearly beloved Supanut.)

Haha! I didn't think it would take long :-)

RiqueXinw:

I need Sunday to come so bad because I need to know what happens next and...if I can be next.....I am joking. 

One of these days, out of curiosity, I just might watch one of these spicy dramas you keep talking and dying for, but I'm more afraid I'll be traumatized for life. 

I was wondering if there is any more news about when gmmtv part 2 lineup is gonna be yet?

PaiSkyForever:

I was wondering if there is any more news about when gmmtv part 2 lineup is gonna be yet?

*sighs* idk but all I want is a JoongDunk and FirstKhao drama 

with my luck they'll just give us Only Friends 2 and don't get me wrong I like Only Friends but I don't need more of it