RiqueXinw:
What series was this for you guys?

Define "trash". 

The only one I can think of off the top of my head is Secret Crush On You.  More silly & camp than trash, but still...I watched to the end (unlike my usual self) and glad I did.

axdxex:

*sighs* idk but all I want is a JoongDunk and FirstKhao drama 

with my luck they'll just give us Only Friends 2 and don't get me wrong I like Only Friends but I don't need more of it

Oh okay. :) I am hoping for a KristSingto series. I heard from others they might be having one in gmmtv part 2. If that ends up being true I will be super excited xD

American Fan:
Define "trash".

The only one I can think of off the top of my head is Secret Crush On You.

(For context, the full quote was: "When the first two episodes of the BL were trash but you stuck with it and it became a masterpiece.")  I'm not sure I'd call "Secret Crush" a masterpiece, but it was really sweet and fluffy. And yeah, the first two episodes were pretty cringe.

axdxex:

*sighs* idk but all I want is a JoongDunk and FirstKhao drama 

with my luck they'll just give us Only Friends 2 and don't get me wrong I like Only Friends but I don't need more of it

Fr I’d die to see some more of JD and FK but I’ll also die if there’s another season of Only Friends (I also love OF but I think we’ve all had enough of it haha if u know what I mean) 

PaiSkyForever:

Oh okay. :) I am hoping for a KristSingto series. I heard from others they might be having one in gmmtv part 2. If that ends up being true I will be super excited xD

I think they will because didn't GMMTV just release promo for that special episode of them at the beach that should come out soon on YT. Seems to me like they're gearing up for something.  

@Magnoliee 

Re: Semantic Error

Omg yes, I could tell Sangwoo was thinking he was about to kiss him but I didn’t think that Jaeyoung was teasing him

Now that I think of it, that makes sense, since he loves to tease and annoy Sangwoo so much haha

American Fan:
One of these days, out of curiosity, I just might watch one of these spicy dramas you keep talking and dying for, but I'm more afraid I'll be traumatized for life. 

Hehe as the CSO (Chief Spice Officer) I will be happy to take you under my wing young pupil. lol

I don't think it will be traumatising though, well depends on which series or movie.

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Fr I’d die to see some more of JD and FK but I’ll also die if there’s another season of Only Friends (I also love OF but I think we’ve all had enough of it haha if u know what I mean) 

Yes, like FK acted their assess off for Only Friends and I was with them all the way, it was a great time, but I'm ready for something else

RiqueXinw:

Hehe as the CSO (Chief Spice Officer) I will be happy to take you under my wing young pupil. lol

I don't think it will be traumatising though, well depends on which series or movie.

I'm an HSP so go extra easy on me. :-)

p43425:
I'm not sure I'd call "Secret Crush" a masterpiece, but it was really sweet and fluffy. And yeah, the first two episodes were pretty cringe.

Yeah, for most series, going from trash to masterpiece is a bit of a stretch to begin with, but miracles happen.  

Deep Night episode 5

I was very much satisfied with what took place in today's episode. I was ready to defend Khemthis but all my points were addressed in today's episode in a most satisfactory manner. I also loved that they did not prolong the conflict and they made up...on the rooftop. Based on the preview we will be getting into the heat of things regarding the club so it is safe to say that the rising action in the plot has commenced. I must say that this series was paced beautifully; they understood that it was only 8 episodes and made sure that the story was adequately paced and each aspect of the story-line got the right amount of screen time, by the looks of the preview for next week's episode with only 3 episodes left, the series will wrap up beautifully. 

One thing I took away from today's episode was a line from Seiji; "If you truly understand love, you would never hurt someone else's love." When a series leaves you with something that is when you know you have found a gem, at least in my book. I already know I will be giving this one a high rating and maybe even write a review on it under the review section on the description page. Is it a 10 for me? I am still waiting on my special scene. Looking forward to the next episode.

Oh, let me share these visuals:

p43425:
Speaking of dull and lackluster, today's Episode 5 of "My Strawberry Film" (Gaga) had me really yawning. (The four-way geometry of unrequited teen crushes over five episodes may be true to real life, but it's indescribably boring.) However, the "next episode" teaser gives me hope that this eight-episode series may yet become a BL.

Final verdict for "My Strawberry Film" (Gaga) after today's final Episode 8: No, this series did not become a BL. It remained boring and unsatisfying to the end. Not that a group of school friends struggling with heartaches, one-sided crushes and teen angst isn't a valid drama theme - but eight episodes woven around a weak storyline involving old 8mm celluloid film is ... zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz.

axdxex:

Yes, like FK acted their assess off for Only Friends and I was with them all the way, it was a great time, but I'm ready for something else

YES. Hmm what kind of storyline or trope do u think they should do next? 

RiqueXinw:

Haha can I be VCSO (Vice-Chief Spice Officer)? ;)

And, after reading ur review post about Deep Night, I’m now excited to watch the latest ep, as I haven’t gotten time to watch yet :)

Day 5 of April challenge: Favourite female character 

Ooh this one is actually kinda hard

I think it’d probably be Jennie as the angle of death in The Shipper coz I loved her in that one

She was hilarious and the role really suited her as well haha

Day 5 of April Challenge

Favourite Female Character

This has to be Yiwha from "Together with Me". She slays!

The best girl friend that a BL couple ever had. Yiwha fights tooth and nail for her boys to be happy together, taking on their opponents, and she does it with gusto taking no prisoners. I mean, "What would Yiwha do?" almost became a meme from the series.

Yiwha is the kind of female supporting character you want in a BL.

Day 5 of April Challenge

Favourite Female Character

Manow- She is my spirit animal. Lol! I love her. <3