ShresthaGupta:

i wanna join

Just by posting in this thread, you're a member.

There are also lively Discord groups if you're interested, the MDL BL Drama Lovers server is here:  https://discord.gg/uRSVuwEqga  there is also the BL Wonderland Discord Server: https://discord.gg/blwonderland Both servers offer watch parties and lively conversation about individual BL and GL dramas and films.

Fàilte!

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Also, what’s the movie for Semantic Error like? 

It is mostly the series all in one with bits of added dialogue and one, short additional scene that doesn't really make a different to the overall experience.

Magnoliee:

Okay, thanks for the explanation, Onyx. :-) 

Learned something again. :D I avoid horror movies.  O.o

Ofc :) I’m obsessed w horror so I watch loads haha 

Have u watched any horror movies?

I’ve been looking for a good horror BL (2 of my favourite genres) but they’re very limited unfortunately T_T

Chun Mo Rionnag:

It is mostly the series all in one with bits of added dialogue and one, short additional scene that doesn't really make a different to the overall experience.

Ooh ok thx! So no extra sweet scenes, huh? 

RiqueXinw:
I also wanted to ask is anyone here watching Two Worlds the series because I don't hear much raving about it and I want to know if I need to rush to it or it can wait.

I'm watching it. An interesting multiverse set-up; however, I'm not just invested in it.

OnyxTheHedgehog:
As for Cutie Pie: 

Oh wow, I watched this drama so long ago haha but it’s a drama I genuinely enjoyed and didn’t get bored with and it’s also on my Masterpiece BLs list :D

Same, Cutie Pie is on my fav BL list and I'm a ZeeNunew fan too :-) I didn't like the second couple very much at all, although NuNew's friendship with Nat in the series is pretty cute.

Yay for SE being on your special list. Glad you enjoyed it that much!

RiqueXinw:
I also wanted to ask is anyone here watching Two Worlds the series because I don't hear much raving about it and I want to know if I need to rush to it or it can wait.

I just saw an IG vid of the worst BLs in 2024 (how can they know when we're only a few months in?!) and Two Worlds was one of 7 worst. Maybe wait? 

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I’ve been looking for a good horror BL

There's "Grand Guignol" (Gaga), but it's more splatter than true horror - and the BL elements are secondary.

American Fan:

Same, Cutie Pie is on my fav BL list and I'm a ZeeNunew fan too :-) I didn't like the second couple very much at all, although NuNew's friendship with Nat in the series is pretty cute.

Yay for SE being on your special list. Glad you enjoyed it that much!

Oh wow same! I didn’t really like Naughty Babe but I did like the friendships 

Andddd I loved Nuer and Syn so much they’re really cute

And their scene in Cutie Pie 2 You when Syn was trying to lie but he started freaking out and stuff made me laugh so much lmao 

p43425:

There's "Grand Guignol" (Gaga), but it's more splatter than true horror - and the BL elements are secondary.

Ah yes I’ve heard of that one

I was warned that there was a lot of gore but it is in my PTW list :)

American Fan:
I didn't like the second couple very much at all, although NuNew's friendship with Nat in the series is pretty cute.

Agreed - which is why I'm also a bit sceptical about "Two Worlds" (although I've not started it yet). That being said, four of the five MDL reviews are quite positive.

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I was warned that there was a lot of gore

"Grand Guignol" is definitely the goriest thing I've ever seen on a screen - but actually, even though I don't like horror, it didn't really bother me. You have to see it to understand ...

p43425:
Agreed - which is why I'm also a bit sceptical about "Two Worlds" (

Who knows, we could be pleasantly surprised. I plan to wait until its finished before starting. 

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I’ve been looking for a good horror BL (2 of my favourite genres) but they’re very limited unfortunately

Have you already watched "Shadow" (Thailand, 2023) and "Dead Friend Forever - DFF" (Thailand, 2024)?

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I’ve been looking for a good horror BL (2 of my favourite genres) but they’re very limited unfortunately T_T

Other than the others mentioned the only other ones I know but I don't find them scary are Hidden Love and Ghost Host, Ghost House (this one has a lovely scene under the stars, on a chair, very lovely couple I must say :) Funny how my memory is bad with events in past series but yet still remember these scenes very vividly lol.

I do watch horror but for BLs I don't find them scary. Movies like the Nun and the Conjuring have set my standards too high.

If you love blood and action like I do especially in assassin movies, these are some female Korean assassin movies I watched this week (No BL elements though)

Kill Boksoon (GL side story nothing central though)

The Villainess

Going by these responses I think it is safe to hold off on watching Two Worlds until it finishes airing.