American Fan:

Do you mean a watch party on iQIYI? That would be fun. 

We are in different time zones so for example when you posted about the watch party earlier, EP 2 of We Are wasn't available to me yet. I just checked iQ and it's there now. But yeah, maybe we could try for next week?  Could you post a watch party detailed reminder before next Wednesday?  :-)

Also for some people, maybe mainly in North America, the show would be a morning watch on a workday. I can be flexible but some members here can't. Doesn't mean we can't do it, just something to keep in mind.

I WILL MAKE BETTER ARRANGEMENTS TILL NEXT WEEK

I AM PLANNING TO MAKE A LIST OF INTERESTED PEOPLE AND FEW MORE IK

I WILL NOTE THE TIME ZONES AND ALL 

I KNOW ITS CONFUSING

ALSO IDK IF IQIYI IS CONVINIENT YOUNGER MEMBERS LIKE ME MAY NOT HAVE THE VIP

axdxex:

Yep. I work all day and won't be able to watch until the evening, but for sure I'll be here to share my thoughts once I do watch!

OH OKAY WHERE ARE U FROM

ILL NOTE THE TIME ZONE

MingEr:

I am keen to be a member.  Please add me.  Thank you!

Welcome to the club :)

Hello, I would love to become a member, plz add me...

HI TO BOTH NEW MEMBERS

FROM A VERY NEW MEMBER LOL

MingEr:

Artemis O_O:

ANNIE NU:
I WILL NOTE THE TIME ZONES AND ALL

I KNOW ITS CONFUSING

ALSO IDK IF IQIYI IS CONVINIENT YOUNGER MEMBERS LIKE ME MAY NOT HAVE THE VIP

Is there a different platform besides iQ that has We Are and watch party abilities? I thought We Are is only on iQ or YT.  Or maybe you have access to another place?

Hi to MingEr & Artemis. Another member here will give you an official greeting later. 

So I just finished EP 2 of WE ARE

Hmmm, I have mixed feelings. For me it started off slow & boring until Pheem burped in Phum's face, which I found funnier than I should have. Don't know if that's a reflection on me or the pace/content of the show up until then. I love that Pheem is unpredictable and is a real cutie in my book. And that was one hot art professor. 

The second half was a little more livelier, and then cute at the end when Phum & Pheem were on the bed with Pheem clutching the roses. But drunk again...

American Fan:

Is there a different platform besides iQ that has We Are and watch party abilities? I thought We Are is only on iQ or YT.  Or maybe you have access to another place?

Hi to MingEr & Artemis. Another member here will give you an official greeting later. 

So I just finished EP 2 of WE ARE

Hmmm, I have mixed feelings. For me it started off slow & boring until Pheem burped in Phum's face, which I found funnier than I should have. Don't know if that's a reflection on me or the pace/content of the show up until then. I love that Pheem is unpredictable and is a real cutie in my book. And that was one hot art professor. 

The second half was a little more livelier, and then cute at the end when Phum & Pheem were on the bed with Pheem clutching the roses. But drunk again...

I too don't know honestly 

We can find some app to get together and stream it on another like share screen thing

About today's episode of we are

I Loved the aou boom part

I mean the way he was secretly smiling and shy 

also p'poom is just so me 

when he said oh I came here only because I thought It is interesting 

and when he helped P'aou cook and after tasting the food he was like "oh I didn't know that I could cook so well" ? 

MingEr:

Artemis O_O:

Just by posting in this thread, you're a member.

There are also lively Discord groups if you're interested, the MDL BL Drama Lovers server is here:  https://discord.gg/uRSVuwEqga there is also the BL Wonderland Discord Server: https://discord.gg/blwonderland Both servers offer watch parties and lively conversation about individual BL and GL dramas and films.

Fàilte!

American Fan:
Is there a different platform besides iQ that has We Are and watch party abilities? I thought We Are is only on iQ or YT. Or maybe you have access to another place?

You could always use Hyperbeam, where one person hosts (using their streaming platform) and the rest view it at the same time.

I would love to be an member❤️

Chun Mo Rionnag:

There are also lively Discord groups if you're interested, the MDL BL Drama Lovers server is here:  https://discord.gg/uRSVuwEqga there is also the BL Wonderland Discord Server: https://discord.gg/blwonderland Both servers offer watch parties and lively conversation about individual BL and GL dramas and films.

Fàilte!

Whats the time rn 

axdxex:
April BL Drama Challenge

Day 10 - Best Character Development

I truly believe that The Eighth Sense isn't for everyone, and that our individual experience with mental health have a say in how we process what this show intended to tell us. When this show was airing there was a lot of discourse concerning the portrayal of Jaewon's mental health struggle and the decisions he took, but from my perspective his character arc was relatable and believable. To me, mental health is a battle that you must face alone, and only when you're ready will the solution to your problems be evident.

The Eight Sense was the story of Jaewon's plight with mental health, how he found happiness in the little things, only to fall back into the darkness again and again. It wasn't until he realized that he was responsible for his current unhappiness, and that he was allowed to be happy, was he able to make the decision to keep Jihyun by his side.

Unlike what many may think, Jihyun's love wasn't the solution to Jaewon's problems. Jaewon's problems aren't that easy to solve. The truth is that Jaewon had to find his own joy in life, before he could go back to Jihyun. There's no way he's healed, but I like to believe that he's now on the right path.

This is the best summary of The Eight Sense that I've read. Jihyun's steadfast support for everyone in his life and his quiet self confidence to do the right thing is something I remember so well from this series. I loved them as a couple. 

ELSABtsAndBL:

I would love to be an member❤️

Fàilte!

axdxex:
Unlike what many may think, Jihyun's love wasn't the solution to Jaewon's problems. Jaewon's problems aren't that easy to solve. The truth is that Jaewon had to find his own joy in life, before he could go back to Jihyun. There's no way he's healed, but I like to believe that he's now on the right path. 

Well said.

Chun Mo Rionnag:

You could always use Hyperbeam, where one person hosts (using their streaming platform) and the rest view it at the same time.

This looks interesting. Have you used it? I wonder what the monthly service fee is. 

Too bad we can't use Viki. They have a watch party feature built in. :-(