American Fan:
I hope you're doing well!

I am managing so far. I definitely got more sleep this week so that is a plus.

I had no business laughing the way I did lol. This is so true though; the thing is they released this when times were desperate for us fans. They took advantage of our desperation. I feel used lolll

p43425:
Yes! Although I don't love it quite as much as "Star in My Mind", it's still definitely enjoyable.

Thanks. I saw that Mark Jiruntanin, who played Min in Cherry Magic (Th), was in it, so I thought I would try watching it.

angeliviki2022:

Thanks. I saw that Mark Jiruntanin, who played Min in Cherry Magic (Th), was in it, so I thought I would try watching it.

I actually liked it too. It’s cute and I like the whole mountain village vibe. After that you can watch the special episode which is just a whole bunch of meningless sugar but still lol

angeliviki2022:

Since I recently finished my re-watch of Star and Sky: Star in My Mind, I was also going to choose a character from that drama. But I choose Sean who read the room so well, I felt like he was the only sane one at times, and the only one not falling for Nuea. Maybe that's why he kept his cool while others were losing it.

Did anyone watch the sequel Star and Sky: Sky in Your Heart? Worth the watch? 

Ooh yes, I agree with u about Sean

I loved that scene after the bar kiss when he got everyone else to leave and got in a taxi himself so that KluenDao could figure things out

And yep, I'd say SIYH is worth a watch

The main leads r just as adorable and u also get to see some small KluenDao scenes hehe

I did rate it lower than SIMM, but I still enjoyed it all the same and I think it's worth giving a go :)

NGL when I watched ATOTS, all I could think about was SIYH coz of the mountain village and the nice villagers and stuff

I always love watching those kind of dramas (countryside/ small villages)

angeliviki2022:

Yesss

I loved him as Prince in Sky (SUCH A CUTIE) and I was more than happy to see him again after so long in Cherry Magic! I honestly really wanted that side couple to have their own drama, they're so cute together

axdxex:

I actually liked it too. It’s cute and I like the whole mountain village vibe. After that you can watch the special episode which is just a whole bunch of meningless sugar but still lol

I agree! The special ep is hilarious and super sweet! I loved seeing the rivalry between Fah and Kluen throughout, it made the ep more engaging and funny lol

OnyxTheHedgehog:

I agree! The special ep is hilarious and super sweet! I loved seeing the rivalry between Fah and Kluen throughout, it made the ep more engaging and funny lol

I also loved how Prince kept pulling the leash on Fah, like BEHAVE lol

axdxex:

I also loved how Prince kept pulling the leash on Fah, like BEHAVE lol

Frrr

And that whole scene where they were all having lunch lmaoo that was hilarious

But srsly, was I the only one thinking HOW THE HELL R THEY GONNA EAT ALL THAT?

For anyone that has finished Unknown— no spoilers, just sad or happy ending? Because I’m about to start it and I need to be prepared lol

axdxex:

For anyone that has finished Unknown— no spoilers, just sad or happy ending? Because I’m about to start it and I need to be prepared lol

Happy :)

Hua Chengs Whore:

I want to join ☺️

Welcome to the club :)

Hua Chengs Whore:

I want to join ☺️

let's wait for P'chun for a proper invite

but welcome

Unknown the series 10/10

Now I was going to give it an 8.5 but for the first time ever I gave a series a 10 because of episode 11. I got my 10 star scene in episode 11. The scene was when Yuan found Qian at the stairs smoking and walking home with him. The dialogue in the scene gripped me and the symbolism of them walking home together as a couple as compared to when they walked home together for the first time as Qian rescuing Yuan; I thought the juxtaposition and symbolism of the moment was powerful. I also loved the last line in the finale, "Till death do we part". 

This series is a masterpiece in my book and I encourage you to watch it if you have not; simply beautiful as it displayed the true meaning of family. 

"The 12th kind of family stays together for life."

Hua Chengs Whore:

I want to join ☺️

Just by posting in this thread, you're a member.

There are also lively Discord groups if you're interested, the MDL BL Drama Lovers server is here:  https://discord.gg/uRSVuwEqga  there is also the BL Wonderland Discord Server: https://discord.gg/blwonderland Both servers offer watch parties and lively conversation about individual BL and GL dramas and films.

Fàilte!