PaiSkyForever:

KristSingto's series also looks so good. I am so happy seeing one of my original favorite pairs working together again. Lol I cried tears of joy. <3  They were my very first ever bl watch(Sotus). :)

They are working together again?! ? Wow.

Saygo:

They are working together again?! ? Wow.

Yeah :D

PaiSkyForever:

So excited for Sweet Tooth, Good Dentist <3 MarkOhm <3

Me too! I didn't expected doctor Jim to be on it, I'm excited 

babi:

Me too! I didn't expected doctor Jim to be on it, I'm excited 

Yes!!! :) That made me even more excited<3

Hmm, confusing. "GMMTV Part 2" is a lot to absorb. Here's what I've figured out so far:

“The Heart Killers” Joong/Dunk, First/Khaotung
“Revamp” Boun/Prem
“Ossan’s Love Thailand” Earth/Mix
“The Ex-Morning” Krist/Singto
“Sweet Tooth, Good Dentist” Mark Pakin/Ohm Thipakorn (+ Jimmy in solo/minor role?)
“Perfect10 Liners” Force/Book, Perth/Chimon, Mark Jiruntanin/Junior Panachai
“Heart That Skips a Beat” Est Supha/William Jakrapatr

plus also some presumably non-BLs with BL stars: "The Dark Dice“ with Gemini, “Leap Day” with Gun, “Scarlet Heart Thailand” with lots of big BL stars

Please feel free to correct and/or add.

@P43425 : I counted 7 BLs so I think you have all of them!

p43425:
“Sweet Tooth, Good Dentist” Mark Pakin + Ohm Thipakorn

includes Jimmy Jitaraphol as cafe owner

p43425:
“Leap Day” with Gun

I also saw Pond Naravit and Dew Jirawat in the trailer. This one looked exciting, a bit scary for a wimp like me. Just realized Dew is not a BL actor.

angeliviki2022:
includes Jimmy Jitaraphol as cafe owner

Ah, thanks for the clarification.

angeliviki2022:
I also saw Pond Naravit and Dew Jirawat in the trailer.

Thanks, I thought I recognised Pond's face. I just saw a lot of him (plus Dunk, Earth, Gun, Force and Book) in "Fully Booked", which was alright but definitely not "must watch".

In the non-BLs, there could be other BL actors who I missed. And by the way, I fully support the right of BL actors to do non-BLs.

Does anyone know when they will probably have all the series on MDL so I can add to my plan to watch list? Lol

PaiSkyForever:
Does anyone know when they will probably have all the series on MDL so I can add to my plan to watch list? Lol

Be patient ... or else Boss Chaikamon will give you a spanking!

p43425:

Be patient ... or else Boss Chaikamon will give you a spanking!

Lmao XD

p43425:
I fully support the right of BL actors to do non-BLs.

Same

PaiSkyForever:
KristSingto's series also looks so good.

It does! I like that it's a storyline that fits their age. I think GMMTV is finally getting the hang of what people want from their older aged cps, because we got Cherry Magic last year, Ossans Love this year, and now the KristSingto series where they are adults with actual jobs-- 

axdxex:

It does! I like that it's a storyline that fits their age. I think GMMTV is finally getting the hang of what people want from their older aged cps, because we got Cherry Magic last year, Ossans Love this year, and now the KristSingto series where they are adults with actual jobs-- 

Exactly. :) I agree with you 100% 

and also-- I recently watched SOTUS for the first time-- and Singto *heart eyes* is still so cute, I could look at him all day