PaiSkyForever:

Does anyone know when they will probably have all the series on MDL so I can add to my plan to watch list? Lol

Um, apparently they are short-staffed, so drama pages are being approved at a slower rate than before.

axdxex:

and also-- I recently watched SOTUS for the first time-- and Singto *heart eyes* is still so cute, I could look at him all day

Ikr <3

Chun Mo Rionnag:

Um, apparently they are short-staffed, so drama pages are being approved at a slower rate than before.

Oh okay tysm :)

PaiSkyForever:
Oh okay tysm :)

I mean, "What's the Nong?" only appeared on MDL two days ago.

Chun Mo Rionnag:

I mean, "What's the Nong?" only appeared on MDL two days ago.

Oh okay I need to add that to my plan to watch list

PaiSkyForever:

Does anyone know when they will probably have all the series on MDL so I can add to my plan to watch list? Lol

Perfect10 Liners, Heart That Skips a Beat and The Heart Killers already added rn

the others will be added soon <3

im surprised that in perfect 10 liners info it says 30 eps, but maybe its an error that will be fixed eventually

p43425:

Hmm, confusing. "GMMTV Part 2" is a lot to absorb. Here's what I've figured out so far:

“The Heart Killers” Joong/Dunk, First/Khaotung
“Revamp” Boun/Prem
“Ossan’s Love Thailand” Earth/Mix
“The Ex-Morning” Krist/Singto
“Sweet Tooth, Good Dentist” Mark Pakin/Ohm Thipakorn (+ Jimmy in solo/minor role?)
“Perfect10 Liners” Force/Book, Perth/Chimon, Mark Jiruntanin/Junior Panachai
“Heart That Skips a Beat” Est Supha/William Jakrapatr

plus also some presumably non-BLs with BL stars: "The Dark Dice“ with Gemini, “Leap Day” with Gun, “Scarlet Heart Thailand” with lots of big BL stars

Please feel free to correct and/or add.

Two corrections: (1) The proper name of the last one is "Thone - Po: Heart That Skips a Beat " (2) While the trailer for "Ossan's Love Thailand" was posted today, it seems that it was actually announced in Part 1.

Also for completeness: The remaining Part 1's (beyond "Only Boo!" and "We Are") are:
"Wandee Goodday" Great/Inn - starting May 4th
"The Trainee" Off/Gun
"My Golden Blood" Noss/Gawin + also Neo
"Kidnap" Ohm Pawat/Leng Thanaphon
"My Love Mix-Up Thailand" Gemini/Fourth + also Aungpao

Again, please feel free to correct and/or add.

Light L:

Perfect10 Liners, Heart That Skips a Beat and The Heart Killers already added rn

the others will be added soon <3

im surprised that in perfect 10 liners info it says 30 eps, but maybe its an error that will be fixed eventually

Oh okay ty!!! :) I am so excited for all these new series. <3

PaiSkyForever:

Oh okay ty!!! :) I am so excited for all these new series. <3

now all of them are added :D

you are welcome, same so excited <3

Light L:

now all of them are added :D

you are welcome, same so excited <3

<3

Light L:

angeliviki2022:

JoongDunk to brighten your day. I couldn't stop laughing at their antics.

Love that lol 

The fact that everyone is so done with their teasing is just so hilarious lmao

axdxex:
Bad Buddy. Ep 12 Part 3/4 Starting  at 3 Min. 

The sequence of Pat & Pran entering their respective homes and pretending to cry because they have just broken up, to the announcement at school, to them hiding their relationship. Everything about it was such an iconic reveal. 

Omg yes I loved that too

I loved how they were singing at the end (I was actually so confused coz they were trying to keep their relationship a secret but then sing loudly together and start flirting w e/o? lmao xD) and the parents heard but decided to let them be

That was a nice ending :)

p43425:
I don't even have to think to answer this one: "My Oxygen" from "Oxygen". The song and lyrics are so integral to the story - and so magically beautiful when Solo (Supanut) sings it on the contest stage and later at the beach.

Oof I was gonna choose that lol

I agree! My Oxygen is one of my comfort songs, I just love Nut's voice so much 

-OverthinkingRN-:

Does anyone have any good BL Recommendations for me I can’t find anything and I’ve been searching forever.

Looked through ur list and (probably a bit late but whatever lol) I'd recommend He, She, It (warning it can make u cry- made me cry lol), Only Boo! (super cute so far), Perfect Propose (adorable and fluffy) and The Eclipse (coz FK r amazing)

Hey where do I find the part 2 GMMTV line-up thing? Could someone pls share it?

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Hey where do I find the part 2 GMMTV line-up thing? Could someone pls share it?

https://www.youtube.com/live/x7jcRTDVsJI?si=CD2eElX_Q-m5zELp is this what you are looking for? :)

p43425:

Hmm, confusing. "GMMTV Part 2" is a lot to absorb. Here's what I've figured out so far:

“The Heart Killers” Joong/Dunk, First/Khaotung
“Revamp” Boun/Prem
“Ossan’s Love Thailand” Earth/Mix
“The Ex-Morning” Krist/Singto
“Sweet Tooth, Good Dentist” Mark Pakin/Ohm Thipakorn (+ Jimmy in solo/minor role?)
“Perfect10 Liners” Force/Book, Perth/Chimon, Mark Jiruntanin/Junior Panachai
“Heart That Skips a Beat” Est Supha/William Jakrapatr

plus also some presumably non-BLs with BL stars: "The Dark Dice“ with Gemini, “Leap Day” with Gun, “Scarlet Heart Thailand” with lots of big BL stars

Please feel free to correct and/or add.

Wait wait wait

Hold up

R U TELLING ME THAT 2 OF MY FAVORUITE COUPLES R GONNA BE IN A DRAMA TOGETHER? STOP I'M GONNA CRY 

JD AND FK DRAMA HOLY SHIAAAAAAAAA