American Fan:

Yes and no, imo.

......well that helps 

PaiSkyForever:

https://youtu.be/Vr-FtvxQzfI?si=6iW8ZvByoGYzCOjt LoveSea trailer!!! 30 more days til I get to see my babies again!!! <3

Damnn, I'm loving it! I can already tell this series is gonna hurt me and heal me at the same time lol

RiqueXinw:

Major News:

LET'S GOOO, THIS IS GONNA BE LIT :D  Im currently watching the first movie and it's so so good, I LOVE the MLs so much, especially Nicholas hehe (actor playing Henry) 

Also, is it just me or are Alex's eyelashes like the most beautiful eyelashes you've seen? Like, WOW man :o

American Fan:

Never heard of RW&RB. But I see the US flag so I'm curious...

DJ, I'm am extremely disappointed in you... (lol jk xD)

RiqueXinw:

Uhmm are you guys seeing what I am seeing. New was on a live and turned the camera to the side and it showed Gun and Tay kissing. Like every social media I go I see it.

TikTok link:

https://www.tiktok.com/@suppasitclout/video/7367408792964697350?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7319664316536882694

Ooh I didn't know anything about this :0

Wandee Goodday episode 2

Now, I like to be satisfied and satisfied I am.

I loved today's episode; I like that they are not dragging it out and are moving fast paced which makes me believe York and Wandee will be an official couple by episode 6. I love when the couple is official at the halfway mark of a series because we get to see them being loving together as well as experience them overcoming conflict as a couple which can produce a swoon worthy story.

I cannot be convinced otherwise that Yoryak and Wandee have already fallen for each other but they just don't realise it yet. Yoryak staying and taking care of Wandee was very wholesome especially when Wandee clung to him and asked him to stay; it reminded me of one of my all time favourite BL 10 star scenes. Wandee asking him to be FWB was a pleasant surprise so early on but I am not complaining and by the preview it looks like they will be in a pseudo-relationship next episode and the scene in which they decide that looks appealing to me. Dr Ter can go to hell. He has no regard towards Wandee's feelings and is a first class asshole.  The disguises that Yoryak was wearing to sneak into Wandee's apartment were funny as well as kinky if you think about the occupation associated with each disguise and apparently Wandee is playing into the kink because when Yoryak showed up in the cleaner's outfit and said, "I'm here to clean the fridge sir", I did not expect Wandee to say, "Please give it a thorough clean". Excuse me sir calm down lol

I loved today's developments and I am looking forward to the next episode.

OnyxTheHedgehog:
How about we share Joong? Like, U can have him on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, and I'll have him on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays (I believe I get the benefit, being the youngest here:)))

I can acquiesce to this proposal. Now that I think about it, this works out fine for me. I get him on Friday the end of the week *wink wink*, Monday relieve stress because its the start of the week and Wednesday a little pick me up during the middle of the week.   

Today I watched this short film called Komorebi on Gagaoolala and liked it a lot. I wish a full movie or series could be made based on this one.

RiqueXinw:

I can acquiesce to this proposal. Now that I think about it, this works out fine for me. I get him on Friday the end of the week *wink wink*, Monday relieve stress because its the start of the week and Wednesday a little pick me up during the middle of the week.   

Great, we have a deal then :) 

We can cuddle all day during the weekend, just what I need after a long and tiring week at skl 

Emma:

Today I watched this short film called Komorebi on Gagaoolala and liked it a lot. I wish a full movie or series could be made based on this one.

Added to PTW

Wandee Goodday ep 2

I'm loving this drama omg :D Also, I was so happy when they were in the same cafe that Akk and Ayan were in The Eclipse 

Their whole love story is gonna be a hell of a rollercoaster ride lol, from a one-night stand to FWBs to fake boyfriends to actual boyfriends lmao

And the scene at the end, with Yak coming as a cleaner and stuff that was hilarious lmao

And I despise Ter. HE'S SUCH A MANIPULATOR WHAT THE HELL :0 Like, the audacity to reject Wandee after giving him the wrong idea and then try to use his feelings to manipulate him into giving up the scholarship, what an a-hole

Anyway, I gotta say, Wandee and Yoryak's relationship is moving pretty quickly, it just changes each ep lol

You are Mine Special Ep

Out of the four VBL series, this one was /also/ my least liked. That’s why I’m kind of surprised (but happy) to say that this special ep was sweet and adorable and everything I wanted from these two. Was this even directed by the same director? Because the tonal difference was massive.

Plus, I wanted to cry out of joy when I saw their hair. They both look so good.

Like p43425, I’m waiting for Bu Xia and Jiang Chi <3

Wandee Goodday Ep2

I love this show *heart eyes*

It seems like we’re going through the ONS > FWB > Fake BF > Dating pipeline faster than expected, and I love that for Yak & Dr.Dee lol

Did you all see that cameo from the LITA creep, I kind of feel bad for the actor because he’s totally getting typecast.

Dr.Ter just keeps showing us how much of an AH he is. He totally uses those around him to his benefit, and I hope he gets exposed for it. There’s a war going on in that hospital that I hope underdog Wandee wins.

That last scene where Yak puts the necklace on Wandee and then kisses it, iconic. Definitely going down as one of my favorite BL scenes.

I feel like Yak has already fallen for Dr.Dee, but idk if he can accept that, unless he gets a proper rejection/closure from his school friend, because he seems like he too is in a one sided love.

Only Boo Ep6

• I didn’t know you could make cutting nails romantic ??
  • hate it here. Are you telling me that the cousins always like the same guys, because ick blegh noo whyy, my theory was better, hopefully they won’t make this love triangle a huge thing
  • “Bangkok is as far as I can follow you.” Danm Kang, that was smooth.
  • Ok. I’m on the Payos and Potae ship.
  • Preview: Kang needs to tell Shone, “no”. I feel like Kang doesn’t like huge public displays of affection (or am I wrong?), if the proposal is not a dream, he might say no…

Another cute episode <3 I totally enjoyed it.

Late Night Update, sweet dreams everyone :)

RiqueXinw:
Late Night Update, sweet dreams everyone :)

(re "Balloon's Landing") Puzzling, as it's also tagged as "Gay Male Lead, Gay Romance, LGBTQ+". On the other hand, I would be fine with a really good bromance with top-notch acting and cinematography.

I am so excited!!! My boxset finally came!!! <3

PaiSkyForever:
I am so excited!!! My boxset finally came!!! <3

Ooh, that looks cool, but what exactly is it? (I feel like I should know this lmao)