ONLY BOO! EP 8

Boo & Moo Forever

My favorite ep of all. 

Moo's cute list of things to do. Kang's romantic side. **sigh** 

The romantic love talk and touching moments during their dance was perfect. (I almost cried!)

They're going to uni together!! 

The kiss was everything a first kiss should be.

Suspenseful ending scene for Potae & Payos...

Key_IsMe:
I'm watching We are the series . Anyone watching that??

A bunch of us are enjoying it. So many cute couples.

American Fan:

Really? What was the comment? Something similar?

Hands up!

Hi! Many here are watching Only Boo! (Sundays), We Are (Wednesdays) & Wandee Goodday (Saturdays, I think). We come here after to drop our comments about the dramas.

Is there a way to partially quote something on the phone?

Anyway, it’s linked on there, but Inn basically said that this is a story that starts humorous like a romcom and progresess into a romance. So what you noticed was right.

So I went off on Dr. Ter in a comment section. I was just expressing my thoughts and I found my people lol, so do you guys agree or disagree with my assessment:

Who says you can't dress down a character in proper English. Anyways enough about my insulting ways lol. 

Updates:

Not sure if it is a BL or Bromance yet.

So there was a GMMTV Outing and well there are some pics I would like to share and bowy Joss needs to calm down with those visuals. This is why I have to watch My Golden Blood when it starts airing

*Go take a cold shower right now, all of you lol*

RiqueXinw:

So I went off on Dr. Ter in a comment section. I was just expressing my thoughts and I found my people lol, so do you guys agree or disagree with my assessment:

Who says you can't dress down a character in proper English. Anyways enough about my insulting ways lol. 

Updates:

So there was a GMMTV Outing and well there are some pics I would like to share and bowy Joss needs to calm down with those visuals. This is why I have to watch My Golden Blood when it starts airing

Lmao <3 hotties alert!!! :D

RiqueXinw:

Updates:

I confess I had already saved some of those pictures. Guilty as charged lmao that force, joss, ohm trifecta should be illegal omg

On the WGD Dr.Ter post. I freaking snorted. I keep trying to figure him out but I keep going back and fourth on who I think he is and his motives. That being said, he is, undeniably, an a** h*** lol

RiqueXinw:

I noticed that 666 apartment number too. And I agree Dr. Ter is scum!

OK, so I'm watching something old. Is it just me, or is there a resemblance between Fandy Fan (Hsia Yu Hao in HIStory2: Crossing the Line) and Hsiao Hung (Yao Shun Yu in You Are Mine)? 

American Fan:

Really? What was the comment? Something similar?

Hands up!

Hi! Many here are watching Only Boo! (Sundays), We Are (Wednesdays) & Wandee Goodday (Saturdays, I think). We come here after to drop our comments about the dramas.

I can't watch too many together but i will try Wandee Goodday as We are is in airing,😁

axdxex:

I confess I had already saved some of those pictures. Guilty as charged lmao that force, joss, ohm trifecta should be illegal omg

On the WGD Dr.Ter post. I freaking snorted. I keep trying to figure him out but I keep going back and fourth on who I think he is and his motives. That being said, he is, undeniably, an a** h*** lol

ohh , Ohm  he is so freaking hot . It's like Gmmtvouting less and Gmmtv boys body show off more🤣

angeliviki2022:

A bunch of us are enjoying it. So many cute couples.

Yes , I'm waiting for WinnySatang to have more xute moments tbh

I won't say Anti reset is bad, but for me it was kind of boring...

American Fan:
ONLY BOO! EP 8

It was so cute, their first kiss was so sweet and innocent, I loved it! 

And I'm honestly dying to know what happened with Yos and Tae, how dare they leave us at such an illegal cliffhanger TT

RiqueXinw:

Oh damnn, that was hella good Hia

Everything u said described him so perfectly, one of the most beautiful paragraphs I've ever read TT

Key_IsMe:

Yes , I'm waiting for WinnySatang to have more xute moments tbh

Same here, they're my fav couple out of the lot and I can't wait to see them in their dating era xD

City of Stars ep 3

HOLD UP I'M SO CONFUSED (again TT) 

How the hell did Krom fall for Fueang so quickly? That was so unexpected and random

Like, we never saw him start to fall for Fueang but then all of a sudden he just admits he likes him?

This drama is going a LOT quicker than I expected :0

And they were being so overdramatic about the whole "bomb" thing, literally an AMBULANCE came just becoz he got a small cut? I laughed my head off at how much they were exaggerating the whole thing lmao

hoshthegoat:

I won't say Anti reset is bad, but for me it was kind of boring...

I can see that it might be boring for some. I had low expectations from the start so that prob helped me out. But then again, I can do slow and less dramatic stories if I'm into the MLs character's and chemistry.