RiqueXinw:

Update:

I like the sound of this one! I have a weakness for leads and stories with disabilities or differences that are not mainstream in drama land. Same for races, cultures and other diverse "conditions". 

American Fan:
I like the sound of this one! I have a weakness for leads and stories with disabilities or differences that are not mainstream in drama land. Same for races, cultures and other diverse "conditions". 

You should watch the Vietnam series WANT TO SEE YOU, if you have not yet. It is about a blind man and his caregiver falling in love and the blind man is not "sunshine" at first. It is like a low budget version of Last Twilight; so before there was a Last Twilight there was a WANT TO SEE YOU (lol I am just realising this)

Thanks! Looks like I saw the trailer quite some time ago and then forgot about this one. Sure wish MDL would include more Asian countries like Vietnam so we can support and keep better tabs on their productions.

I found the series on the O2 Production YT channel and Bá Vinh is a ML! I like him a lot. Guess I'll be watching this next. :-)

I was re-watching EP7 of Hidden Agenda, and I was reminded of the viceral hate I have for Title as Puen lol that man is always causing hate and discontent in every universe

Venus In The Sky

Production 2/2

Writing 1.5/2

Intimacy 2/2

Acting 2/2

Music .5/1

Special 10 scene 0/1

Total rating score 8/10

Special episode 8/10

9NAA Channel is known for their explicit NC scenes (Kiseki Chapter 2, Check Out the series etc.) and with every new series it gets more daring and explicit. This series has very explicit scenes and so I won't review this one because I tend to be unfiltered in my reviews regarding these scenes and I don't want to taint the innocent minds (more like break community guidelines lol). All I will say is nipples got sucked, positions, and cats meowed in the special episode.  The story was wonderful though.

Updates:

Source: Twitter (X)

RiqueXinw:
Venus In The Sky

RiqueXinw:
Total rating score 8/10

Yay, someone else who doesn't hate this show :o

I rated it a 7/10. It wasn't a masterpiece, but it was entertaining and I found myself really liking Tod, who plays Sky. 

RiqueXinw:
Updates
I just realized this is Min as in Boys Planet Min :o
apparently Winnie was also in BP, but I don't remember him

Upcoming titles I have on high priority from your update are Meet Me At The Blossom & Wuju Bakery!

Caged Again - wth, this story is stretching the imagination!! I'm so curious....

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Venus In The Sky was a 7/10 for me too. It was just okay, but I did finish it. haha

Fake Buddies from RiqueXinw's update.  A cute & quick watch! 

YUNHE ZHANG

YT channel of a Chinese student's gay short films.

I am loving this trend of out-sourcing production companies to avoid censorship 

American Fan:
Venus In The Sky was a 7/10 for me too. It was just okay, but I did finish it. haha

axdxex:
I rated it a 7/10. It wasn't a masterpiece, but it was entertaining and I found myself really liking Tod, who plays Sky. 

I enjoyed watching their story even though in the beginning it dragged a bit but they made up for it in later episodes.

American Fan:
Caged Again - wth, this story is stretching the imagination!! I'm so curious....

My exact thoughts when I read it. It will be interesting to see how this one plays out.

American Fan:
A cute & quick watch! 

Too cute!