Updates:

Source: X (Twitter) BL Update

We Are Wednesdays EP 9

It took all day for internet "tech issues" to get resolved, but I finally watched We Are late tonight. 

It was a fun scene to watch the guys acting like "nosy peeps" gathered around Tan listening to his love story. haha

I could feel Phum's stress, whew. I kept wondering if Peem would make it clear to Kluen in some way that he already likes someone, or at least give the guy a hint. Or is he that clueless? 

Sweet ending with them together.

RiqueXinw:
Updates:

Thanks for that. Lots to look forward to in June!

I'm glad to see that there will be "Blue Boys 2", as I found it so incomprehensible that "Blue Boys" (four episodes), which started off so promising, could have such an unambiguously not-happy ending. I'm a happy ending kind of guy, so I sure hope the sequel saves it.

American Fan:

We Are Wednesdays EP 9

It took all day for internet "tech issues" to get resolved, but I finally watched We Are late tonight. 

It was a fun scene to watch the guys acting like "nosy peeps" gathered around Tan listening to his love story. haha

I could feel Phum's stress, whew. I kept wondering if Peem would make it clear to Kluen in some way that he already likes someone, or at least give the guy a hint. Or is he that clueless? 

My view friend,

I also watched it last night . I loved Q's jealousy .  i hope to see chain and pun in some cute moments too. Hoping for a great wednesdays  next week .

I guess PeemPhumm wil start dating in next ep

American Fan:

We Are Wednesdays EP 9

My view friend,

I also watched it last night . I loved Q's jealousy .  i hope to see chain and pun in some cute moments too. Hoping for a great wednesdays  next week .

I guess PeemPhumm wil start dating in next ep

angeliviki2022:

Note sure who's watching Boys Be Brave! but I just finished ep 3. Wow. The OST  - I love it without understanding the lyrics, plus the acting is great so far. Definitely keeps me wanting to watch more. So far, 4 out of 8 episodes have been released.

I don't think I've seen anything posted here about "Boys Be Brave" since Angeliviki's note almost four weeks ago, and I don't recall seeing anything at all about "Blossom Campus" since it aired, so here's my two cents on these two recent KBLs:

"Boys Be Brave" (Viki, 8 episodes, almost four hours) is a nice, quirky rom-com with just enough psychology, character development and story depth/backstory to make it interesting. It's one of those opposites-attract kind of romances, with a rather wacky and impulsive yet sweet and endearing slacker who pursues an introverted and inhibited nerdy guy. The secondary couple was also quite attractive and engaging, although (as often the case with secondary couples) their story could have been better developed. Overall, I really liked this series!

"Blossom Campus" (Gaga, 6 short episodes, total runtime approx. 2 hours excluding cast interviews at end) was watchable but not great. Somehow I expected more from Strongberry, and I suspect this is the main reason for the many negative reviews I see. That being said, I rather liked the protagonists and the trope of the cute, quiet and charming but also rather child-like jock pursuing the ultra-serious student. The entry of the love rival, however, felt rather forced for the sake of creating a storyline. There was also one particularly glaring production weakness, namely the complete lack of any background students on a busy university campus.

So, I'm now caught up to Episode 6 of "At 25:00, in Akasaka" (Gaga), ready for tomorrow's Episode 7. Thank goodness for the arrival of Yamase in Episode 5, as the protagonists were really putting me to sleep. I'm fine with Japanese-style slow-and-gentle, but gosh, the first four episodes were really a snoozefest, not to mention so overdone with the usual Japanese clichés of inability to communicate, soliloquys for the camera whilst grappling with feelings which shouldn't actually be that complicated, and uncomfortably stiff behaviour.

Anyways, yeah, I call dibs on Yamase (Nagumo Shoma) *slobber slobber*:

p43425:

So, I'm now caught up to Episode 6 of "At 25:00, in Akasaka" (Gaga), ready for tomorrow's Episode 7. Thank goodness for the arrival of Yamase in Episode 5, as the protagonists were really putting me to sleep. I'm fine with Japanese-style slow-and-gentle, but gosh, the first four episodes were really a snoozefest, not to mention so overdone with the usual Japanese clichés of inability to communicate, soliloquys for the camera whilst grappling with feelings which shouldn't actually be that complicated, and uncomfortably stiff behaviour.

Anyways, yeah, I call dibs on Yamase (Nagumo Shoma) *slobber slobber*:

I agree lol but also, I feel like I like this show more after ep6. This episode was more emotional and like we’re actually going somewhere? Hopefully Ep7, will be good ;;

On the other hand, today is the last ep of Living With Him, and idk what to expect necause ep7 was not… great ;;

axdxex:
On the other hand, today is the last ep of Living With Him, and idk what to expect necause ep7 was not… great ;;

Indeed. I love the leads, so I really want to like this series, but they urgently need to come through with a good finale ...

American Fan:

I can see that it might be boring for some. I had low expectations from the start so that prob helped me out. But then again, I can do slow and less dramatic stories if I'm into the MLs character's and chemistry.

I'm just starting to come out of a drama slump, so it probably wasn't the best thing to watch...

I have a WE ARE the series spoiler but I can't use the spoiler feature on pics so if you want to see it tell me and I will message you. Unless no one here minds a spoiler.

Updates:

Key_IsMe:
My view friend,

We Are - Yes, it's time to see Phum & Peem dating!!

p43425:
So, I'm now caught up to Episode 6 of "At 25:00, in Akasaka"

And I'm looking forward to this drama after it airs....guess I'm forewarned! 

hoshthegoat:
I'm just starting to come out of a drama slump, so it probably wasn't the best thing to watch...

Ohhh, yeah, that makes sense! I've never experienced a drama slump. Is it when all interest is lost and there isn't a drama that feels satisfying? Just taking a random guess...

This is confusing. I looked up I Hear The Sunspot and it's an alternate title for the movie  Silhouette of Your Voice on MDL. A movie that I've watched a long time ago. It was okay (7/10).  Will this be a drama series remake?

Noooooo We Are spoilers for me!!!! haha (covering my eyes)

I know I'm waaay behind everyone, but I finally saw Red, White & Royal Blue the movie. And I LOVED it!! The writing, acting, the witty humor. Every moment was fantastic.  Posting the YT trailer in case there are others that didn't know this movie existed.  I highly recommend. 

p43425:

Indeed. I love the leads, so I really want to like this series, but they urgently need to come through with a good finale ...

I watched today's eighth and final episode of "Kare no Iru Seikatsu" ("Living With Him", Gaga), and it was lovely and satisfying. I am happy now.

P.S. I watched it again and loved it even more. It's hard for me to think of any other series in which the final episode did so much to boost my rating. Ten stars! (That being said, it's slow, gentle and very Japanese, so maybe not for everyone.)

p43425:

I watched today's eighth and final episode of "Kare no Iru Seikatsu" ("Living With Him", Gaga), and it was lovely and satisfying. I am happy now.

Agreed. I still think ep7 was the worst of the lot, but ep8 was great. These two are so soft *heart eyes*