omg this is all I've been waiting for!!! my favorite Domundi 3rd gen pairings I am dead-- it's finally happening-- idek what this show is about but I don't care lol 

So apparently Mandee took over the project Khemjira, and is now using their actors, idk how the previous pilot looked like or who was in it, but I'm happy for these 4 (Namping, Keng, FirstOne, Tle) The pilot will be released on the 6/6.

axdxex:
this is all I've been waiting for!!! my favorite Domundi 3rd gen pairings

Oh, how wonderful!  Although I love all three of the new third-gen pairs so far, Keng/Namping (large photo at top) are my favourite, not only for their good looks but also their exceptionally lovely personalities (or at least, that was my impression from "DMD Friendship the Reality"). I think that Firstone and Tle will especially shine in something musical, which this series doesn't seem to be - but they (like all nine of the Domundi third-gens) definitely have a lot of talent and potential.

axdxex:
So apparently Mandee took over the project Khemjira, and is now using their actors, idk how the previous pilot looked like or who was in it, but I'm happy for these 4 (Namping, Keng, FirstOne, Tle) The pilot will be released on the 6/6.

This is exciting! I have seen a very, very similar plot in a straight drama with the FL growing up as a "boy" for the same reason. Her parents dressed her as a boy and she took on the mannerisms of a male. It isn't until she's an adult that she converts back to a female appearance. So I wonder if Namping will be disguised as a girl besides having a girl's name. 

It'll be interesting and fun to see!

axdxex:
“At 25:00 in Akasaka” Ep7

Ever since ep 1, this was the episode I have been waiting for. So good to get Hayama's POV.

angeliviki2022:

Ever since ep 1, this was the episode I have been waiting for. So good to get Hayama's POV.

Same!!! I needed this ep tbh

American Fan:
OMG, I can't even imagine watching a movie like that or any BL with my parents. I'll be away for 10 days soon, staying at my father's place and for sure won't get many chances to watch my BL dramas unless I get sneaky. hehe. I at least hope to stay up-to-date with the currently airing shows.

Good luck with secretly watching! 

American Fan:
I love them both, but it's not the same as my fav Asian actors!! Just thinking about my favs make my heart flutter. 

Lol I've got so many favs from all over the world ;)

So excited for Wandee Goodday tmrw XD 

OnyxTheHedgehog:

XD Omg same here and then Only Boo on Sunday! <3

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Lol I've got so many favs from all over the world ;)

I have too many just from Asian countries. I had a pfp list of fav actors but it got embarrassingly ridiculously long so I ended up deleting it. They are all in my heart where it matters, <3

OnyxTheHedgehog:

PaiSkyForever:

XD Omg same here and then Only Boo on Sunday! <3

Already?!? Woot!

Updates and visuals (hehehe)

With every update my anticipation builds

Hello! May I join the club?

Basic_otaku:

:) Welcome to the club <3

Basic_otaku:

Hi! Our member that greets newcomers isn't available right now. Here is their welcome message below. :-)

Just by posting in this thread, you're a member.

There are also lively Discord groups if you're interested, the MDL BL Drama Lovers server is here:  https://discord.gg/uRSVuwEqga  there is also the BL Wonderland Discord Server: https://discord.gg/blwonderland Both servers offer watch parties and lively conversation about individual BL and GL dramas and films.