✨Day 8 - Your Favorite washcloth scene?

Only Boo where Moo is sick and Kang taking care of him is the only one that has come to my mind tbh

axdxex:

This is my favorite washcloth scene toooooo *heart eyes*

Since we’re on the topic, can I share my favorite sick scene even though I don’t think there’s a washcloth in sight ?

It’s the scene in Be Loved In House : I Do where Yu Zhen is stressed ans accidently eats something that sets off his allergy, and Shi Lei takes care of him ;;

<3 oh yeah I remember that scene. It is a good one. :)

ill like to join

psw:
ill like to join

Welcome to the club

psw:

ill like to join

Welcome :)

Love Sea is only a few hours away. ARE. YOU. READYYYYYYY

RiqueXinw:

XD You know I am.  <3

Updates:

Finally they are releasing info on this series

I promise I am not screaming :)

RiqueXinw:
Finally they are releasing info on this series

Century of Love - Tags are action, romance, drama. Sounds perfect!

RiqueXinw:

SO READY!!!

RiqueXinw:

U know it XD

Ok im so completely addicted to Not Me now

For the past few weeks, I been in a sort of drama slump (like DJ) so I’d only been watching airing dramas and stopped bingeing dramas

But then a few days ago I decided to get back to Not Me, and NOW I CAN’T STOP BINGEING 

I literally watched 6 eps yesterday and I’m on ep 12 now and IT’S SO FRIGGIN GOOD XD

Also, I absolutely LOVE YokDan so much TT I thought I was a loyal FirstKhao fan but SRSLY FIRST IS SO SHIPPABLE WITH EVERYONE :0 

And that scene in ep 11 when Sean tests if Black is the one he loves by doing the trust fall but the real Black just stands there like tf?! CRACKED ME UP SO HARD LMAO XD

Day 8 of June challenge: Favourite washcloth scene

Wow there r so many of these but I can’t think of any off the top of my head

Ok so this isn’t EXACTLY a washcloth scene but u know that scene in IFYLITA when Jom massages oil on Yai’s back? I love that scene lol

And also the SoloGui washcloth scene in Oxygen :)

Saygo:

I want to watch it but the way my friend describes the characters they seem unlikeable but she likes it lol. Do you think this is the type of show you should binge or digest week to week?

Personally, I have enjoyed watching this on-air even though I sometimes get impatient for the next episode. It's pretty intense. A binge-watch would have been emotions-overload for me,

RiqueXinw:
Day 8 Your Favourite washcloth scene

Love Mechanics  episode 6

RiqueXinw:
Day 9 Most heart-wrenching scene

Between Us 

June Challenge Day 9 - Most heart-wrenching scene?
The opening scene (Intouch and Korn) of "Until We Meet Again". On the plus side, it provides the backdrop to my favourite love story (Pharm and Dean).