June BL Challenge

Day 11- Your favourite "I love you"/Confession scene 

I have to think about this one. There are so many good confession scenes! I think I'd have to pick the one in Cherry Magic, when Adachi confesses his feelings to Kurosawa on that bridge and then Kurosawa hugs him.  It was so adorable!

Favorite Confession Scene: 

This a tough one but probably Cheng Tse Shou confessing to Fu Li Kung in Plus & Minus 

The confession:

Updates:

https://t.co/DNCHqzJSyq

It has  not been confirmed if it is a BL or not yet.

Day 11 of June Challenge: Your Favourite 'I love you'/ confession scene

I'd go with the confession scene in Semantic Error, I just loved JaeYoung and SangWoo, it was adorable

(PS. Where do u guys find such good BL drama GIFs?)

American Fan:

HAPPY ENDINGS

A sneak peak pilot for Jeff Satur's first project under his own studio! 

I don't think it's a BL, but I don't know 100%. It is a Jeff/Barcode series that looks like horror and psycho-thriller. And Jeff's music is like wow!! 

I'll be listening for the music but can't watch a psycho thriller. So sad since I love Jeff & Barcode so much!  :-(

Can't wait! BL and thriller, 2 of my favourite genres XD

And JeffBarcode too omg it's gonna be great XD

June Challenge 

Day 11 - Your Favourite "I love you"/ Confession Scene

I genuinely had to think about this one and I don't really have a favourite from all my 10 star rated series and movies because I feel that each is special in its own right and holds a special place in my cold unfeeling heart. Hence I will just list some off the top of mind:

Until We Meet Again - when they kissed for the first time in that empty class room

Why R U the series - their confession on top of the rooftop sealed with that kiss

Tharntype - episode 6 when Type when into Tharn's bed and declared that Tharn is now his and the finale when he said "I love you"

Bad Buddy - when they kissed on top of the rooftop (to this day one of the most emotionally explosive kisses I have ever seen)

Semantic Error - when Sang Woo literally ran to the love of his life (swoon worthy)

Love In The Air - When Payu asked Rain to be his *wife* and whispered he liked him in his ear.

History 3 Trapped - their kiss in the hospital room

Last Twilight - when they ran across the finish line

And all the tons more I am just not remembering right now

Day 11 - Your Favourite "I love you"/ Confession Scene 

I'm just going to pick the first on that came to mind, because if I start thinking too hard I'll combust lol

Today I'm going to go with Perfect Propose ;; This was such a satisfying love confession <3 

Gifs (1) (2)

Tangential but perhaps of interest to some here - Japan Film Festival Online this year includes a delightful film, BL Metamorphosis, about an elderly woman and a shy teenage girl who become great friends through their love of BL manga.  Some films are geo-restricted, including this one but it should be available in the U.S. until the 18th (19th noon JST).

Try bilibili if you can't manage during the festival.

Elisheva:
Tangential but perhaps of interest to some here - Japan Film Festival Online this year includes a delightful film, BL Metamorphosis, about an elderly woman and a shy teenage girl who become great friends through their love of BL manga. Some films are geo-restricted, including this one but it should be available in the U.S. until the 18th (19th noon JST).

Thank you so much! I'm going to watch it now.

Elisheva:

Tangential but perhaps of interest to some here - Japan Film Festival Online this year includes a delightful film, BL Metamorphosis, about an elderly woman and a shy teenage girl who become great friends through their love of BL manga.  Some films are geo-restricted, including this one but it should be available in the U.S. until the 18th (19th noon JST).

Try bilibili if you can't manage during the festival.

Oh! I’ve been meaning to read this manga, had no idea it had a movie ^^ Thanks for the heads up!

Update:

P.S - Re: We Are series tomorrow episode- A little birdie told me that we are in for a pool/wet kiss or cute scene. How true this is, well we will have to wait and find out.

June Challenge Day 12 - An unpopular series you love?
The recent "1000 Years Old" (Gaga).  I also didn't like it at first, perhaps because I was expecting a more serious vampire series, so I can understand the negative reviews, but by about the third or fourth episode I totally fell in love with it. It's goofy and low-budget, but if one doesn't take it too seriously, it's sweet, adorably cute and quite funny at times, with weird but very endearing characters.

June Challenge Day 12 - An unpopular series you love

I love the bl series called"My Secret Love" lol I especially love my fave couple in the series- BearBomb. <3  

An unpopular series you love-

I'm not sure if this an unpopular seriesor not since no one really talks about it but My Only 12%

It made me feel things I haven't felt in a while. The good feelings and the bad ones, it was just beautifully done.

PaiSkyForever:
I love the bl series called"My Secret Love"

Thanks for the tip. I didn't have this on my PTW list. Now added.

Gabster:
I'm not sure if this an unpopular seriesor not since no one really talks about it but My Only 12%

Not unpopular with me. I also loved it!