axdxex:
*coughs* chapter number or it doesn't exist

*Cough* 133 *Cough* who said that?

p43425:

I rated both "Minato" series 10 stars - but I give lots of 10's, so this probably understates how much I love it.

ooh, a fellow fan :D yeah I also rate quite high (can't help it lol)

As for Minato Shouji Coin Laundry, I just fell IN LOVE with Nishigaki Sho, he was sooo cute throughout the series <3

axdxex:
I'm also a little in love with Job because why is this man so hot

NAH FR I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST ME

Not just him, also the actor who plays Kor has me head over heels my god what a beauty 

And am I the only one who ships KorFueang as much as FueangKrom?

American Fan:
Minato series - I like S1 but S2 was more of the same, with Minato not making a lot of progress. It was frustrating and I was over it. But I did watch the whole thing. lol

Yep, heard this was one of the main reasons people didn't fancy the series much

despite that, I very much enjoyed this drama, but I do get how frustrating Minato was lol

RiqueXinw:
I am? Here I was thinking that sometimes I do too much lol

Well... ;)))

RiqueXinw:
Remember the spoiler I sent you

Oh yeahhh, I remember...hopefully they changed it in the series 

angeliviki2022:

@OnyxTheHedgehog   Me three. Rated each 9.5 stars.

Niceee :D

axdxex:

Same! I might change my mind before it airs, but right now I’m not like excited about it.

Yeah I'm debating whether or not I should watch while it's airing cuz if no one else is, then I don't want to lol

Day 13 of June Challenge: Favourite BL movie

I don't really watch that many BL movies, but I'll go with He, She, It

It's like a 3-part short film sort of thing, but I love it anyways

And the best thing is (@American Fan actually told me this) that u can watch the 3 parts in any order and it still fits the story, so I tested it out and guess what? I cried again even after rewatching it the second time

It's a sad story, but still great nonetheless and OFC Jeff's song 'Comedy' in it rocks XD

RiqueXinw:
let me tell you something that chapter (yes it took one whole chapter; they were not playing) will make a sinner blush. The things they said Lord have mercy. If I ever had any innocence left I definitely don't have any now lol.

Kindly provide us with a link to the book please *puppy eyes*

June Challenge Day 13 - Favorite BL movie   My Beautiful Man: Eternal 

OnyxTheHedgehog:
NAH FR I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST ME

Not just him, also the actor who plays Kor has me head over heels my god what a beauty

And am I the only one who ships KorFueang as much as FueangKrom?

RIGHT OMG why are they both so hot I need help

Same! I don't blame the shippers in the drama because I too see the vision of KoFueang lmao

p43425:
June Challenge Day 13 - Favourite BL movie?
Assuming this means "feature-length BL movie produced as a real movie" (i.e. excluding the many Korean series re-edited as movies), then there aren't so many that come to mind. So I'll go with the superb "My Beautiful Man: Eternal" ...

Such an excellent choice (my choice as well).

babi:

So... Since I now have holidays from university and my job for a few months, I've planned to watch some series that I didn't have time to. I'll share my mini-list here:

If anyone has watched any of them and wants to leave their comments feel free to do so, as I'm not sure which one to start with first :)

I'm a really easy rate. If I enjoy a show, I rate it pretty high. I've included my notes below.

Enjoy!!

P.S. I haven't seen 1000 Years Old

axdxex:

Day 13 - Favorite BL movie 

tbh I rarely watch movies of any kind (like maybe once or twice a year? idk why)-- so it's no surprise that I don't watch BL movies either. Anyway, I guess I'll go with 'His.'

Good choice, I really like that movie.

p43425:

I haven't yet watched this series, but BL World specifically writes: "Please note that the two special episodes should be watched before episode 1."

Good to know, thanks.

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Kindly provide us with a link to the book please *puppy eyes*

I feel like that one friend that encourages the wildness among the group lol. With that said:

Here is a link to a copy on Wattpad HAHAHAHA

https://www.wattpad.com/story/81940089?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=Enchantixwinx

P.S I have a spoiler if you want; regarding Wandee Goodday, well kind of two spoilers.

So, who else is going to watch “Century of Love” because I’m sat and ready :) although it looks like it’s going to hurt ;;

axdxex:

So, who else is going to watch “Century of Love” because I’m sat and ready :) although it looks like it’s going to hurt ;;

I will! :) When does it start?

PaiSkyForever:

I will! :) When does it start?

Idk yet! They just keep saying July ;;