My Love Mix-Up!  EP 2

Did I just watch the musical "Cinderfella"

Overall a nice watch. I know it's only EP 2 but I wish I could feel some attraction or connection btw Gem & Fourth. Maybe it'll get stronger as the series progresses. Maybe it's me, but the dance felt awkward.

My, my, my what delicious responses :)

axdxex:
omg you made these questions! I'm now convinced you just want to sit back and watch the world burn lmao

*Evil Laugh* 

axdxex:
Pavel -  he seems fun and has a bike
Sailub/Spy - he's hot and I'm shallow

These two sent me lolll

p43425:
Somehow, Ohm Thitiwat without Fluke Natouch is like roast beef without the mustard.

lets rectify that shall we:

American Fan:
What?!? Noooo, I wanna hear your picks. Be brave and share! It's okay. We're all friends here, hehe.

I really don't have any lol. I think my attracted compass is broken lol

PaiSkyForever:
Lmao XD!!! There Red Velvet cheesecake is my favorite next to strawberry and then the Smores Galore <3

You guys are making me salivate

T1msterz:
I'd love to join :]

Welcome to the club

Updates:

Source: X (Twitter)

For those of you who strive for an organised list and reminder of BLs this master-list may be of help to you:

https://t.co/JjIgOFaq30

axdxex:

RIGHT OMG why are they both so hot I need help

Same! I don't blame the shippers in the drama because I too see the vision of KoFueang lmao

Ikrrr, I can't help fan girling over these 2 XD

RiqueXinw:

I feel like that one friend that encourages the wildness among the group lol. With that said:

Here is a link to a copy on Wattpad HAHAHAHA

https://www.wattpad.com/story/81940089?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=Enchantixwinx

P.S I have a spoiler if you want; regarding Wandee Goodday, well kind of two spoilers.

I read half of chapter 133 and- 

I'm so utterly speechless

I mean, I was aware of what I was getting myself into but I could not finish it :0

I am sorry I have disappointed u as the CSO's VCSO lmao 

(Also, pls do share the spoilers hehe)

PaiSkyForever:

Lmao XD!!! There Red Velvet cheesecake is my favorite next to strawberry and then the Smores Galore <3

U guys r making me hungry and it's midnight over here TT

Day 14 of June Challenge: BL actors u would kiss and marry

No way, there r wayyyy too many...I don't even know where to start lmao 

To name a few: Joong (HE'S MINE), Jeff (Satur), Santa, Book, First (Kanaphan), Fourth (recently FELL IN LOVE with him in MLMU), Apo, Jimmy, Supanut, Copper, Jack (his character name from HIStory 3:Trapped cuz I don't know his real name but he's HOT), Peat, Fort, Boss (I'm just collecting all the LITA cast atp lmao), Nishigaki Sho (from Minato Shouji Coin Laundry), Phuwin, Satang (HE'S SO FRIGGIN CUTE)

Ok that's not everyone but that will be sufficient for now

My Love Mix-Up ep 2

Now I don’t know about u guys but I AM LOVING THIS DRAMA

And that play was so cute, I love how they somehow managed to improvise the whole thing and still came with a fulfilling end product lmao

They literally just turned Cinderella into a BL, which was actually quite interesting (I'm now imagining other fairy tales as BLs lmao XD) 

And Fourth is so damn cute omg, everything about him just makes my heart melt TT

Also loved the misunderstanding lmao, it was hilarious when Mudmee was like 'You like Half too?!' and Atom nodded cuz it took him a few seconds to process that lmao

But srsly, how the hell did Atom get over his crush on Mudmee so easily? That was surprising 

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I mean, I was aware of what I was getting myself into but I could not finish it :0

hehe it takes a certain degree of dirty mindedness to endure....wait what does that say about me?? help *insert crying emoji*

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I am sorry I have disappointed u as the CSO's VCSO lmao

Oh, don't worry tomorrow's challenge will be our time to shine. I may have sat out today's challenge but best believe tomorrow I will be at the head of the NC scenes table with my references and maybe visual evidence...we will see.

OnyxTheHedgehog:
(Also, pls do share the spoilers hehe)

Of course, it would be rather poor of me to commit such an injustice as to not serve the community with such stimulating details regarding my literary odyssey of debauchery. is somebody going to match my freak. This song seems appropriate lol. 

RiqueXinw:

hehe it takes a certain degree of dirty mindedness to endure....wait what does that say about me?? help *insert crying emoji*

Oh, don't worry tomorrow's challenge will be our time to shine. I may have sat out today's challenge but best believe tomorrow I will be at the head of the NC scenes table with my references and maybe visual evidence...we will see.

Of course, it would be rather poor of me to commit such an injustice as to not serve the community with such stimulating details regarding my literary odyssey of debauchery. is somebody going to match my freak. This song seems appropriate lol. 

Lmao XD 

RiqueXinw:
Pavel -  he seems fun and has a bike
Sailub/Spy - he's hot and I'm shallow
These two sent me lolll

Kids! These are terrible reason to marry anyone! DOn't listen to me

axdxex:
Kids! These are terrible reason to marry anyone! DOn't listen to me

Well, I mean he has a bike that means riding skills

Uhmm...yeah let me show my self out....after he picks me up for riding lessons hahahahaha

RiqueXinw:

Well, I mean he has a bike that means riding skills

Uhmm...yeah let me show my self out....after he picks me up for riding lessons hahahahaha

Lmao XD I am weak!!!!

My Love Mix Up Ep2

• Fourth as Atom is adorable 
  • The opening song is so good and fits the show so well, it sounds like an anime opening— I also love the dance challenge omg (did you all see PondPhuwin & SeaKeen/AunAshi take a go at it???)
  • If I was Khongthap I’d fall in love w/ Atom after that performance
  • I love Mudmee and I love Mudmee & Atom as besties, this is my favorite relationship in the Japanese adaption ^^
  • Manga Notes : this ep marks the end of Vol. 1! Time for me to read Vol. 2! I actually beleive we’ve covered all chapters in the first book. It was super neat to see the production present every scene with slight changes/twists, without compromising the integrity of the source material. Props to them!
  •  Can I say that I loved that Atom only tried to smooth things over with Khongthap and not with the rest of the classroom ;; I’m so glad he didn’t have to force himself to take his hurt back just to make everyone else comfortable if you’ve seen the Japanese adaption or read the manga you’ll know what I’m talking about