Sunset x Vibes Uncut

I love this first episode. I like how it is being paced and how the secondary couples were introduced. One thing that has caught my full attention is the production. I love how wealthy and pristine everything looks which gives evidence to the story-line and background of the characters. If its one thing I love in any series rather BL or otherwise is a wealthy MC. Looking forward to the next episode.

Re: Wandee Goodday episode 7

Although I loved the kiss it felt flat to me because of the prior circumstances. Now that we have the kiss will they just go back to ignoring and shying away from  their feelings? There was no definitive declaration made before nor after the kiss. I had hoped that the kiss would have been the stamp of recognition after an admittance of feelings but here we are in a set pattern of fight and makeup with each time their relationship moves an inch. It would seem that this is going to be one of those series that ends in the happy ever after instead of the couple being official before the very end or close to the end; which I personally do not appreciate. I hate when a series holds off on confessions until near the conclusion because it robs the audience of the couple's story. I am not a fan of slow burn unless there are plenty of episodes and the couple gets together at least halfway through same for books.

Anyways these are my thoughts on today's episode.

Jesus Christ, those gifs please add more

Day 16: Favourite Filipino bl series?

GameBoys <3

HOLD UP, WAIT A DAMN MINUTE 

why am I just noticing this now, WE ARE the series broke the episode 11 curse....or is it because it is 16 episodes and we need to prepare ourselves for episode 15?

RiqueXinw:

HOLD UP, WAIT A DAMN MINUTE 

why am I just noticing this now, WE ARE the series broke the episode 11 curse....or is it because it is 16 episodes and we need to prepare ourselves for episode 15?

I think you're right. It's typically the penultimate episode. 

June Challenge Day 16 - Favourite Filipino BL series?
I feel quite guilty saying this, as I like to support the less wealthy but up-and-coming countries (like also Vietnam, yay!), but I've yet to watch a Filipino BL. Bad me.

Sunset X Vibes Ep 1

oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh

This episode was over way too fast ;;

This series is so charming. The character dynamics are already interesting. The setting is beautifull. The colors. I’m in love. It’s like a fairytale. It kind of makes me feel like that first episode in shows like King The Land or Business Proposal <3 Mos in a leather jacket is a bonus.

p43425:

June Challenge Day 16 - Favourite Filipino BL series?
I feel quite guilty saying this, as I like to support the less wealthy but up-and-coming countries (like also Vietnam, yay!), but I've yet to watch a Filipino BL. Bad me.

Is this a confession corner, because I’d like to join. On the possitive side, I can look at these answers and find a new show to watch :)

p43425:

axdxex:
Is this a confession corner, because I’d like to join. On the possitive side, I can look at these answers and find a new show to watch :)

This won't do at all *said in scolding tone*

June Challenge - Day 16 - Favourite Filipino BL

My Day

Sequel to My Day - My Story (different couples same universe)

Did not really like how the story progressed in the third season Our Story

Honourable Mentions/Recs

Oh, Mando! - heartwarming

Rainbow Prince - my first BL musical

The Day I Loved You - I did not enjoy it but fans loved it

The Shore - just watch and if you do please tell me your thoughts

Tie the Not - available in both series and movie version

My Toxic Lover - enjoyed the sequel more Worth the Wait - first time I saw one half of the main couple break up with the other in season 1 and got together with some else in season 2, his enemy at that; well I guess the name Worth the Wait is fitting lol.

Win Jaime's Heart

Why Love Why - loved season 1 hated season 2

Like in the Movies - absolute fan favourite

Meet Me Outside - don't really remember this one but I gave it a 10 God knows why

Lakan - unique story

Highly recommend series by fans that I have not watched yet:

Ben X Jim

Boys' Lockdown

Hello Stranger

The Boy Foretold by the Stars

Love Beneath the Stars

Gameboys (a lot of releated content)

Most of these can be found on YouTube a few are from Oxin Films production company and can be found on their YouTube channel.

Day 16 - Favorite Filipino BL

I have only seen one Filipino BL and it wasn't that good. I forgot the name so I'll just describe it. 

A male influencer tries to set his female friend up with a guy and he asks his viewers to help him. One of his followers who likes him decides to take the chance to meet him by saying that he was interested in his friend. The influencer meets with him and brings him and his friend to a resort while he films their relationship grow. In the end they were playing some games and the two guys kissed. 

I'm sorry if my discription is that good, I watched it a while ago so my memory might be foggy.. ^^

June Challenge Day 16 - Favorite Filipino BL series I have only watched one and it was not memorable.

Do any of you know where I can watch Red White and Royal Blue for free? I can't renew my Prime until next month and I'm kinda craving them right now :')

Day 16 - Favorite Filipino BL

I've seen 4 Filipino BLs that I can remember:

Like in the Movies  8/10  

Meet Me Outside  8/10

Stuck On You  7/10

Boy's Lockdown - Pretty sure I liked it, but very disappointed that S2 never happened.

I couldn't finish Rainbow Prince.  

RiqueXinw:
Re: Wandee Goodday episode 7

Just finished EP 7 and completely agree with your spoiler comments.  After all the waiting the kiss finally happens, but it feels anti-climatic and not what I had hoped for with a "first kiss" event. 

Dr. Turd Ter can fall off the face of the earth.

There's not much more to say except my patience is running thin.  There's still 5  more eps, but I feel like I've watched 11 already. 

Updates:

You guys now I hold Chinese writing in the highest regard and would prefer their BLs over others if there was no censorship, so I hope that they will do justice to this novel. I will be watching.

Official Trailer