p43425:
(P.S. If I haven't done so already, I call dibs on Fort Thitipong.)

Aw man, I was too late TT

Let's share?

axdxex:
As long as they don’t make Yim scream talk all the time it’s already 100x better that Middleman’s Love lmao

Exactlyyy, Yim's exaggerated actions throughout the series made me cringe so badly, hence made it very hard to continue watching it despite how much I adore TutorYim

I mean, I get that it was supposed to be an element of comedy but it was just wayyy too much honestly

Day 17 of June Challenge: Funniest BL series 

Ooh I’ve got a few: 

. KinnPorsche: Tankhun is a comedic legend in this series. Porsche was also hilarious lmao

. The Shipper: the first half had me dying of laughter (*cough* we don’t talk about the second half of the series*cough*) 

. Currently airing series We Are (like DJ also said): the friends r just so funny, I haven’t actually watched a series that genuinely made me laugh so much in a while so it’s nice to have something feel-good and sweet during the week XD

I just watched the trailer for Battle of the Writers and WHAT THE FUDGE IT LOOKS SOOO GOODDD

Oh man I’m soo excited for this, looks promising XD

p43425:
But I think I will go for a surprise "dark horse" choice here: "Takara-kun to Amagi-kun".

I had a feeling this would be your choice...  ;-)

Love Sea is trending on Twitter and so I went scrolling through (for gifs hehe) and I saw posts that claim Boss said he will outdo FortPeat in passion (NC scenes) in his and Noeul's upcoming series. If we are only in episode 2 of love Sea and we are already seeing such NC scenes we can imagine what is to come, so how the hell is Boss planning to outdo them. At that point they are going to have to post these episodes on only fans lol.

How can I join?

Stewart:

How can I join?

You are automatically a member just by posting. Welcome to the club :)

Wait, @FortPeatForever is that a new profile gif from Love Sea.?

RiqueXinw:

Wait, @FortPeatForever is that a new profile gif from Love Sea.?

Yes <3

FortPeatForever:
Yes <3

I like it. You have good taste hehe

RiqueXinw:
I saw posts that claim Boss said he will outdo FortPeat in passion (NC scenes) in his and Noeul's upcoming series.

This, THIS has my attention. Anyone happen to know their new series title? 

Stewart:

How can I join?

Welcome!

FortPeatForever:

Yes <3

Ha ha, I knew it!! I wasn't fooled this time. I know who's pfp to visit for all the kissing scenes, daaaang.

American Fan:
This, THIS has my attention. Anyone happen to know their new series title? 

The Boy Next World

Also Boss and Noeul will make a guest appearance in Love Sea at some point.

OnyxTheHedgehog:

I just watched the trailer for Battle of the Writers and WHAT THE FUDGE IT LOOKS SOOO GOODDD

Oh man I’m soo excited for this, looks promising XD

Does this qualify for a group watch?! I think it might!