American Fan:
BATTLE OF THE WRITERS
Group Watch 

It seems like an interesting idea. Could you please provide more details on how this will work? Are we planning to watch it together on a streaming platform at a scheduled time, or are we supposed to watch it individually and then come back to the Commons to share our thoughts whenever we have the chance? I apologize if I have misunderstood.

p43425:

Yes, highly recommended.

June Challenge Day 18 - Most romantic main lead?
I'm thinking ... too many choices ...

I can’t think of one romantic character right now, I need to sleep on it lmao

Simi_Tutu:
we supposed to watch it individually and then come back to the Commons to share our thoughts whenever we have the chance? I apologize if I have misunderstood.

We normally do this since it is more feasible since we live in different time zones, have different schedules, etc; so just watch whenever you can and drop in to give your thoughts and/or react to others thoughts. The act of the group watch really concerns the fact that we all are watching the series while it airs. You can even wait on a few episodes to air before watching and then catch up with the group like what I am doing with My Love Mixup (Thai version) since I have reservations about it. I hope my explanation was helpful; no  need to apologise for asking :)

Simi_Tutu:
watch it individually and then come back to the Commons to share our thoughts whenever we have the chance?

Yes, everyone watches on their own schedule (and time zone!) and come here to post comments. Of course, spoilers should be hidden.  It's all very casual and no deadlines. And it's fun!

axdxex:

I can’t think of one romantic character right now, I need to sleep on it lmao

Good idea. It's my bedtime...maybe he'll appear in my dream....I can hope.

ETA:  He popped into my head just now! Almost midnight here, so a wee bit early.

DAY 18 - Most Romantic Main Lead

Karan (Tay) in Cherry Magic (Thai version)

I loved everything he did, said and thought in his relationship with Achi. Really the greenest flag ever.

American Fan:
 It's all very casual and no deadlines. And it's fun!

I understand now. I was worried about the different time zones. This sounds convenient and should be loads of fun. I'm excited! This will be my first time joining a planned discussion during airing. I can't wait to hear everyone's thoughts and see their excitement.

Simi_Tutu:
I'm excited!

Cool!! 

Time for me to catch some Zzzzzzzs

Simi_Tutu:

I understand now. I was worried about the different time zones. This sounds convenient and should be loads of fun. I'm excited! This will be my first time joining a planned discussion during airing. I can't wait to hear everyone's thoughts and see their excitement.

A lot of us are currently watching We Are, Wandee Goodday, My Love Mix Up, Love Sea, Sunset x Vibes and Only Boo, so you’ll probably see posts about the new episodes pop up! You can always add your own!

axdxex:
so you’ll probably see posts about the new episodes pop up! You can always add your own!

I've found it more engaging to share my thoughts here rather than on my news feed. As for  2024 currently airing BL dramas, I've been doing an excellent job of keeping up . I did miss a couple at the beginning of the year, but I'm slowly catching up. I'll have to add Sunset x Vibes to the list; I wasn't aware it was airing already. It makes sense now why the English version of the novel was available on the Lunarwrite App. LOL I already had plans to start We Are and Only Boo this week but first i would need to catch up with Knock Knock, Boys! and complete Boys Be Brave!

The Thai Senate passed the marriage equality bill today :D :D :D :D :D :D

Haven't found vote numbers yet. Hoping it was as overwhelmingly for as the lower house's vote but whatever the count, Thailand will have equal marriage very soon.

Happy Pride Month everyone <3

Elisheva:

Haven't found vote numbers yet. Hoping it was as overwhelmingly for as the lower house's vote but whatever the count, Thailand will have equal marriage very soon.

Per The Guardian: "The bill passed its final reading on Tuesday with the approval of 130 of the 152 members of the Senate in attendance, with four voting against it and 18 abstaining."

It was expected to pass, but onsidering how ultra-conservative the Thai senate is, it's indeed surprising that it passed so overwhelming. It's amazing how quickly and dramatically public opinion can change over just a few years (as in the United States over the past 20 years or so ).

Any bets on what Asian country will be next (following Taiwan, Nepal and Thailand)?

Day 18 - Most romantic main lead?

Damn I've got to think about this one.... 

Maybe Karan ( Tay Tawan ) from Cherry Magic TH?? 👀💖🤗

p43425:
It was expected to pass, but onsidering how ultra-conservative the Thai senate is, it's indeed surprising that it passed so overwhelming. It's amazing how quickly and dramatically public opinion can change over just a few years (as in the United States over the past 20 years or so ).

And it was 399 for in the lower house, with only 5 against and 10 abstentions. I know we're outside looking but these landslide numbers feel so important.

https://apnews.com/article/thailand-senate-marriage-equality-c9f45a656d72da0dc6bdcce8a5d63334

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/2813260/senate-passes-landmark-bill-recognising-marriage-equality

Day 18 - Most romantic main lead 

I will have to go with Kao from Dark Blue Kiss- The scene when he decorated the entire locker room for Pete on their anniversary was chefs kiss and the teddy bear they talk into and just the way he talks to Pete is so romantic <3

Elisheva:

Happy Pride Month everyone <3

:) Omg that makes me so happy. Yay!!! <3