Day 18 - Most romantic main lead  

I totally agree with everyone saying Karan, that man is the standard. Hand him the gold already and call it  day. Not one comes close lol

Achi - To Be Continued
This man realized he fumbled the love of his life due to his youth and inexperience, and comes back 10 years later, determined to have him fall in love with him again. He's kept their love mementos from his teenage years, sends flowers to Ji's workplace, gifts him with a pre-release fan merch bunny doll, writes him a song, etc, etc, etc.

Jian Chi -  Stay by My Side

Jian Chi joins a basketball team because his crush asks him to. He also participates in a binding ceremony and takes upon Bu Xia's clairvoyance, because Bu Xia is scared. He prepares surprise events and deals with his high maintenance boyfriend with such devotion and love. I could never lmao

Good night guys, today has been a day. I am finally getting to eat; so a few things:

I finished the Advance Bravely novel.  I didn't like some parts of the story but it was good, 3/5 (Good Reads rating). There were some elements of the couples' relationships that contradicted my views on how a relationship should be but that is just a personal preference and did't hinder my enjoyment of the novel much. Now that I have finished this novel I am considering which one to go to next. I can't decide between Beloved Enemy, Addicted Heroin and Killer and Healer; what do you guys think?

June Challenge - Day 18 - Most Romantic Main Lead

I agree with the choices regarding Cherry Magic (Thai). For me I am going to go with King from Bed Friend. The reason being the scene that made me give the series a 10; when King gave Uea a birthday cake. For those who watched the series you know the childhood emotional and sexual trauma Uea suffered as well as the emotional neglect of his mother which made him celebrate birthdays on his own without any love, so King walking in with that cake showing that he cared for Uea and saw his birthday as deserving to be celebrated was so special and heartwarming as well as heartbreaking, and seeing Uea cry  just added more to the depth of feelings emanating from the scene. That is what I call love not just in a romantic way but in a human way. This was one of the most thoughtful and romantic gestures I have ever had the pleasure of witnessing between two characters. Simply worth treasuring.

American Fan:
What is a worshipping ceremony? Cuz I don't want to miss out on the whole worshipping thing for the SEXIEST BL CP. (See note above).

It is basically a blessing ceremony that most teams do when producing a series. They make offerings and do prayers etc. Normally videos and pictures of the ceremony are posted on the official accounts of the series as well as the actors. Fans normally attend (those living in Thailand). I will remember to post the pictures and videos here when I see them. I was trying to find pictures to give an example but I couldn't. 

axdxex:
no one reply to this, we're not talking about it

LOL

Totally unrelated to anything BL but remember that Japanese medical series I love so much, Doctor X, they announced today via their IG account that the cast reunited to not just celebrate 12 years of the series but also to announce the release of a Doctor X movie with all of the original cast. The way I am praying for them to announce season 8 after the movie. Anyways back to the BL world:

Regarding The Untamed since I am reading all the novels of Chinese BLs that have been censored I am going to read all 4 volumes of The Untamed (at least I think it is 4?). Since I have never watched the series because I don't watch Bromance, for those who have watched, is there any particular scene that you would have liked to know what happened in the original uncensored version so I can spoil them here when I read. 

I'm really looking for friends who are into BL! I don't have anyone to share my love for BL manhwa and novels with, and I'd love to connect with others who enjoy them as much as I do. If you're a fan, let's chat!..

For more importantly how do I become a member of this bl group?

RiqueXinw:
I will remember to post the pictures and videos here when I see them.

That would be great and appreciated!

RiqueXinw:
is there any particular scene that you would have liked to know what happened in the original uncensored version so I can spoil them here when I read. 

RE: Untamed

If only I could remember scenes with enough detail to describe them to you....but I can't. I could tell several times where the circumstances surrounding Wuxian & Wangji  brought a bit of physical closeness that would have def led to further intimacy without censoring. 

I recall that Wuxian was sick or injured and Wangji cared for him. Wangji was drunk and gifted Wuxian the chickens. One of them was in a bath, I think, and the other was close by?  My mind's a wasteland of forgotten moments.

I suppose it might be too much to ask to share all the most intimate parts, which would be anything more than a touch or an "accidental" embrace, etc... Yeah, I don't want to use your valuable time on smut. Do I?

Or does anyone know if there is anywhere online to access the written story? 

American Fan:
I suppose it might be too much to ask to share all the most intimate parts, which would be anything more than a touch or an "accidental" embrace, etc... Yeah, I don't want to use your valuable time on smut. Do I?

You think too highly of me my friend because I will of course provide you will smut scenes lol

American Fan:
Or does anyone know if there is anywhere online to access the written story? 

You can try Wattpad.

Stella karen:

Just by posting here you have become a member welcome to the club

Stella karen:

I'm really looking for friends who are into BL! I don't have anyone to share my love for BL manhwa and novels with, and I'd love to connect with others who enjoy them as much as I do. If you're a fan, let's chat!..

Hi and welcome! You are now a member since you posted here. It's that simple! 

We all watch BL dramas and often chat about them here. I don't know how many read novels since it's not brought up nearly as much. But if you enjoy BL dramas then this is the place to be! 

Many of us are watching a few of the same dramas currently airing. Not at the same time (cuz of time zones), but whenever someone has finished an ep. they might come here to comment or share thoughts and opinions about it. And hide the spoilers of course.

Right now we are watching Only Boo! (1 ep left), We Are, Love Sea, Wandee Goodday and My Love Mix-Up!

There isn't a "spokesperson", so anyone can answer any questions you might have. It's very casual and easygoing here. 

RiqueXinw:
You think too highly of me my friend because I will of course provide you will smut scenes lol

I thought so. My hero!

American Fan:

So far I only found this - 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/327918212-eternal-destiny-lan-wanji-wei-wuxian-untamed

If you’re in the US try your local library overdrive. Mine has had a few danmei volumes pop up, not a lot, but you might have better luck.

axdxex:

If you’re in the US try your local library overdrive. Mine has had a few danmei volumes pop up, not a lot, but you might have better luck.

Good idea. I always forget about that feature.

American Fan:
Right now we are watching Only Boo! (1 ep left), We Are, Love Sea, Wandee Goodday and My Love Mix-Up!

Plus for me, "Knock Knock Boys" and "At 25:00 in Akasaka" (last episode on Friday). Basically, there's almost sure to be someone in this group watching any currently airing BL (for which World of BL is a convenient reference).

June Challenge Day 19 - Most realistic BL ending?
I'm boycotting this question. I like fairy-tale endings!