Only Boo 9/10 ⭐ 

One of my favorites from this year so far. I'm gonna miss it, Sundays won't be the same :(

Nauriya:

please add, also guys please help me find this BL/Gay short Korean film called "ALREADY KNOW BUT" I can't seem to find it on MDL and saw this ticktok clip, I am positing a link, so if some0one has information please tell. 

Short film: ALREADY KNOW BUT

Link: https://www.tiktok.com/@kuzuvato/video/7382207817656077586?_r=1&_t=8nPd0k1zq1B

Welcome to the club. 

Regarding your mystery film, I watched the TikTok and I am now very much invested in it. I will ask around; if I get any information I will let you know.

angeliviki2022:

What's the June 23rd Challenge? Lost track of the list.

Day 23 -See you at the met- Showcase an iconic wardrobe

Does anyone have any good sites to watch BLs? I am suffering always checking if places have series in good quality 😔

Eight_ST:

Does anyone have any good sites to watch BLs? I am suffering always checking if places have series in good quality 😔

The rabbit hole:

I already had Netflix where I watched my first K-Drama in December 2021. Eventually, I got Rakuten Viki, then iQIYI. After almost 2 years of watching BLs, I finally subscribed to GagaOOLala last week. I don't watch on iffy sites. And I use a virtual credit card account when I pay online for foreign transactions. Oh, I also have subscriptions for WeTV, Strongberry and Youku.

GagaOOLala only has BL/GL/LBGTQ+ content. So if that's your focus, you can limit to one subscription. I also watch K, C, J, Thai and Taiwanese non-BL dramas.

So someone asked if people had seen  Half My Life, All My Heart a 2021 short film starring Earth and Mix. I decided to just watch it since it was less than 13 minutes long. OMG, I loved it. Part 2 is about 5 minutes long.

Part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cl7lswDJqw 
Part 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd_zxQpHcjY 

Day 23: Favorite bl charactor wardrobe 

Tankhun: Kinnporsche 

Day 24: Favorite ml with a bike

Win: Between Us <3

I did today's and tomorrow's cause I will be super busy traveling out tomorrow. LOL! <3

Day 23 -See you at the met- Showcase an iconic wardrobe

It HAS to be Pun from 1000 Years Old and his umbrellas, sunglasses, turtlenecks and flared jeans.

Credit

Day 23 -See you at the Met- Showcase an iconic wardrobe

Shang Xi Rui  in  Winter Begonia

Eight_ST:
so I was wondering who each of your favorite all time bl ships are?

I'm incredibly grateful and thrilled that you're doing this for us. Is it possible to incorporate a white-light-tan color scheme into the collage based on my profile's pastel color palette? They will complement each other beautifully. No pressure, though! 

Here Are Ships I'm obsessed With At the Moment: 

EarthMix, SailubPon, NatLouis, BillyBabe, SeaKeen, Ou Wen x Mark

Love Sea Ep3

Why do I simultaneously think these two are moving too fast, while totally believing it? I think this is a testament to FortPete's chemistry and acting, rather than to the quality of the storytelling.

The previous NC scene was fun (an understatement, I know)-- but the NC scene this episode was (still wild but) so sweet??? It made me believe that these really do like each other,  and that it's more than just physical attraction. The way Mahasamut begged him to stay, and the way Tongrak encouraged him-- I confess it made me emotional. 

BUT ONCE AGAIN, WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN, WHEN DID THEY FALL IN LOVE? LIKE AM I MISSING AN EPISODE SOMEWHERE.

Whatever, I'm ALWAYS willing to suspend my disbelief for FortPete. Plus this show is definitely a good time lol

Thoughts on the Preview : 

This was in the show teaser so not surprised, but like how crazy do they have to be for each other to do this ??? Like my man is uprooting his whole essence to follow rich boy to the city, like is my mermaid boy going to dry up, noooooo

IF THESE TWO DON'T END UP MARRIED AND LIVING MAINLY ON THIS ISLAND BY THE END OF THE SHOW, I'M RATING IT A 2 JK or am I

The way I dodged the Love Sea review lol. I have not watched it yet. I have been adulting all afternoon ( I am not amused)

Updates:

FortPeatForever:
Tankhun: Kinnporsche 

He is my choice also.

JUNE BL CHALLENGE

˚₊‧꒰ა  Day 23  ໒꒱‧₊˚ -
 See you at the MET- Showcase an iconic wardrobe!
The icon himself, Tankhun! He slays in just about everything he wears!

angeliviki2022:
So someone asked if people had seen  Half My Life, All My Heart a 2021 short film starring Earth and Mix. I decided to just watch it since it was less than 13 minutes long. OMG, I loved it. Part 2 is about 5 minutes long.

I loved it too! Thx! I like EarthMix even more now. R they going to have anything coming out?

I saw them this morning on a YT channel edit, talking a bit about the new same-sex marriage law. I think that youtuber got it from a live stream of EarthMix.

In case you haven't seen it - 

ONLY BOO!  Final EP

The ending played out pretty well, especially considering how companies realistically view idols dating/relationship status. Maybe not true-to-life, but this is fiction anyways!

It was sad watching Moo cry while holding onto Kang's blank letters. But cute when Kang held Moo's face with those big bear paws for a kiss.

Cute Neth seeing Jang for the first time. That was a fun little side.

And Book & Force, hey hey!!

Well that went by quickly! It's been a blast watching it with ya'll!! I'm glad there's still plenty more to "watch together".  <3 

PS     Notifications are OFF again, at least for me! It's even a chore to get to the end page here.