Simi_Tutu:

You are giving me this energy like you really just dropped a grenade  ? ? ? STOP ! ???

Lmao totally random but I love that movie in the gif ?????? one of my all-time faves

I am going to have to convince myself sleep is more important than finishing LITA. It's a hard thing to sell.

And I'm excited for The Trainee! The trailer makes gives me so much hope (and so much room to be crushed if the trailer is better than the show).

Knock, Knock, Boys! (2024) Episode 5 

⤞ While running away is the right thing to do, Peak  doesn't seem to have a backbone when it comes to Jane

⤞ Latte and Almond match each other with overdramatic scenarios whenever they get caught doing something

⤞ OMG, The pinball getting stuck on Jane's face

⤞ I can't remember if we got any backstory with Almond and Jumper. I'd appreciate it if anyone could refresh my memory because I do not understand Almond's strong affection towards him right now.  They haven't had many interactions.

⤞ "Is my dragon big for you?"... "You're crazy! That's not a dragon; it's just an earthworm." How did Almond miss the mountain under the blanket? Not them both smiling.

⤞ Jane just met these boys, and she's acting like she owns the house. It's coming off as very inconsiderate and rude. I know she is Peak's fiance, but girl has some manners

⤞ I’m pretty invested in Thanwa's backstory with his ex and what brought him to Knock Knock House.  he's such an interesting character to me because he's the most mature out of the four boys, he doesn't say much, and when he does, there, 's a reason behind it. I think he and Peak will complement each other.

⤞ I love this show's concept of integrating except ed class. This is detailed; more shows need to be done. Lukpeach is a queen!

⤞ So the video shared online has to be of Jumper and Sean

⤞ I bit the dust at Almond, picking up the dildo to compare it with Latte's dragon

⤞ Lattes proposition Almonds Uno reverse

⤞ seems way too big for our vanilla boy; shame on the salesclerk for not finding a better alternative

⤞ We finally got a deep conversation between Thanwa and Peak, which was so cute!

⤞ I called it on the video reveal

⤞ Ok, so Jane got a little redemption. I still think she comes off as a little rude, but she does seem to have a lot of Peak's responsibility

All in all, it was a good episode. I like the progression that we have, and I'm happy to see that we are starting to move forward.

FortPeatForever:
I love that movie in the gif ??????

I can quote this movie line by line ?  the gif my way of saying Rique felt challenged to find the most NC  gifs of the week ??

American Fan:
Day 23 -See you at the Met- Showcase an iconic wardrobe

Shang Xi Rui  in  Winter Begonia

These are gorgeous. Still on my PTW.

FortPeatForever:
JoongDunk so far. <3  

Added this to my profile. Thanks!!

June Challenge - Day 25 - Is this an isekai... pick a BL universe to transmigrate into  Stay with Me 

If I get to pick a character, I might want to be their fujoshi classmate. Or maybe Duo Duo, just because the two leads really spoil her. 

RiqueXinw:
It is really cool seeing the visual of this. I remember reading about this scene and this trip in the novel. They had their first kiss on that trip.

I have yet to read the novel. Looking forward to all these!!

American Fan:
It's Tutor & Yim with 6 other DMD guys dancing a cover to Maestro!!

That was fantastic. For sure saw, Tutor and Yim, as well as James Supamongkon,
Mark Sorntast , and Thomas Teetut (I think).  

Anyone experience the MDL server completely crush ??

Re: At 25:00, in Akasaka

Production - 1.5/2

Writing - 1.5/2

Acting - 2/2

Intimacy - 1.5/2

Music - .5/1

Special 10 scene - 0/1

Total rating score - 7/10

It is minutes to 1 am right now where I live so I will share my thoughts tomorrow. What I will say right now is that JBLs never fail to meet my expectations of them; both good and bad.

JUNE BL CHALLENGE

‧₊˚ - ꒰ა  Day 25  ໒꒱ -₊˚‧

Is this an isekai...Pick a BL universe to transmigrate into

Becoming the MC in the Love for Love's Sake game would be an incredible opportunity. On the other hand, being relegated to the role of a NPC would be unfortunate.

Simi_Tutu:
I will mostly likely encounter some difficulties with specific TW mentioned Dangerous Drugs of Sex. The extent of the difficulty depends on the portrayal of them.

The first half is pretty hardcore - so if you think you might be triggered, you will be. As I wrote: "not for the faint-hearted",  triple exclamation point.

Simi_Tutu:
 At times, I question the necessity of including these elements  in a story.

In the case of "Dangerous Drugs of Sex", these elements are integral to the story, not just bait for pervy viewers.

RiqueXinw:
I am just doing the work of the people as CSO.

Speaking of pervy, and on behal of all fellow pervs, thank you for your service to the community.

i got back my notifications here (so if you still didnt get it back) i wanted to share how i did,

try to re-subscribe , what i did is: unsubscribe then resubscribe, then i waited for a new comment here and i got the notifications back, the notifications got removed because of a bug that they fixed

Light L:

i got back my notifications here (so if you still didnt get it back) i wanted to share how i did,

try to re-subscribe , what i did is: unsubscribe then resubscribe, then i waited for a new comment here and i got the notifications back, the notifications got removed because of a bug that they fixed

I tried the same thing but I only got one notification and then again none :(