June Challenge: Day 26- Did I step on poo...Name the worst ex

Bed Friend - Uea 's giant Ex turd ????

If exhausted was a person I promise you it would be ME!!

angeliviki2022:
Heartwarming. Thanks for sharing.

You're welcome.

American Fan:
You & me both :-(

I have given up at this point.

American Fan:

I remembered it's 

WE ARE WEDNESDAY!!

I started the episode this morning and it is now late evening and I have yet to finish it. 

FortPeatForever:
YinWar<3 

FortPeatForever:
BossNoeul<3

These are gorgeous. I will have to create a section on my profile just for them along with the JoongDunk one.

I also love the PondPhuwin one especially since they are becoming one of my favourite BL couples.

Oh there you are.

Yeah, I've had quite a bit on my plate the past few days butit's finally starting to die down a bit so I can come online more often now

Although I have ofc been keeping up with the dramas lol  (I am DED XD after watching Love Sea)

Welcome back ?

June  BL Challenge

✨Day 26- Did I step on poo...Name the worst ex 

Definitely Gun from Love in the Air

Updates:

I legit forgot that this started airing today. I will most likely binge this one though; at a later date. 

Oh and congrats to BothNewYear. 

axdxex:
edit : are the profile and watchlist icons on right bottom corner of the posts, new ?

I think they've always been there.

eightocci:

https://mydramalist.com/list/3rkAzVq4

add your recommendations please

We Best Love: No. 1 For You (watch the Special Edition versions)

https://mydramalist.com/list/1R8JP9m3 List of my BL shows my ratings

p43425:

I loved it, too - in fact, I feel pretty confident in pre-rating this series 10 stars. I agree, it has a nice vibe different from most JBLs. Also, stories involving handicaps (e.g. Heart/Li Ming in MSP, or the very recent "One Day Miracle" - see my post on p. 859) usually resonate with me. (Disclaimer: Kohei's beauty and quiet/serious nature has nothing to do with my 10-star rating. *cough cough*)

Simi_Tutu:  I'm currently watch "At 25:00 in Akasaka."  

I think you're talking about two different shows here. Kohei's in Hidamari ga Kikoeru aka I Hear the Sunspot and @Simi_Tutu was talking about 25 Ji, Akasaka de. Not to be too pedantic, but I was getting confused because there were no disabled characters in 25 Ji, Akasaka de.  

American Fan:

I think they've always been there.

??

Re: Call It What You Want - Season 1

RiqueXinw:
Total Rating Score: 8/10

As I lay down here in my room trying to remember what the hell I wanted to say I realised that.......I could really eat some red velvet cheesecake right now with some wine after. Now that I think about it I would also love a whole board of fruits from strawberries to rambutan and a whole serving of jerk pork or sea food, I am salivating just thinking about my imaginary personal buffet.

Guys I really don't remember cohesively what I wanted to say exactly. Today drained me. I will watch season 2 and just do one big post lol. It will be short as I always make them lol.

Re: WE ARE (not me almost typing Wandee Goodday lol)

I loved the sound effect when Peem said "I love you"  that thunder sound reminded me of the dramatics of Indian soap operas which marked the beginning of my Asian drama journey.

Happy that Peem and Phum are together now and surprisingly I am okay with the pacing of their story. Maybe it is because they shared so many kisses so the official title seemed irrelevant lol.

Looking forward to the next episode. 

RiqueXinw:

Yeah it is definitely first of its kind in BL series (I believe, someone correct me if I am wrong) to explore the Omegaverse. Wattpad and MM Books prepared me well though lol.

I used to edit for some LGBTQ publishers and I would typically avoid editing those books. But I think I may push through as I am mildly intrigued. 

segos:

I used to edit for some LGBTQ publishers and I would typically avoid editing those books. But I think I may push through as I am mildly intrigued. 

To be honest, it’s a very weak omegaverse, like barely an omegaverse, like you’re reminded it’s omegaverse like twice and it’s not even elaborated.

axdxex:

To be honest, it’s a very weak omegaverse, like barely an omegaverse, like you’re reminded it’s omegaverse like twice and it’s not even elaborated.

Probably all in the first episode? I didn't get past it last night because I was tired and I just got home from work. So I'm between do I continue with this one now or skip to a different item on my list. I had to get IQ to watch the LITA special so I am debating watching KinnPorsche now.