American Fan:

You ARE older than your age. But I forgive you. ❤️

hehe you are definitely not going to like my reason then because they are going to age me significantly. My youth probably only pops up when I listen to Dancehall music.

Simi_Tutu:
I'm having difficulties finding a series with a transgender character.

There are a few but a trans role is usually a side character, in my watching experience, and not in a relationship at all, sadly. Sometimes that role has also been the "humor" or "clown" role, also quite sad.

I'd have to spend time that I don't have today,  looking around for a series.

RXinw:

hehe you are definitely not going to like my reason then because they are going to age me significantly. My youth probably only pops up when I listen to Dancehall music.

Googling dancehall music...

Dancehall is a genre of Jamaican popular music that originated in the late 1970s. Initially, dancehall was a more sparse version of reggae than the roots style, which had dominated much of the 1970s

You're confusing me....are you not 19? Or were you 19 in the 70's, 

Wait, when did you change your name? 

Are you messing with me? 🤣

American Fan:
quite sad.

Indeed it is 

If you ever come across one in the future, please pass it along, and I'll be happy to look into it.

Day 28: I love who you are... favorite trans character in a BL   Yoshi Rinrada Thurapan who played Sand, Yai's girfriend, in  The Sign. She was also Pai in Tin Tem Jai. 

American Fan:

Googling dancehall music...

Dancehall is a genre of Jamaican popular music that originated in the late 1970s. Initially, dancehall was a more sparse version of reggae than the roots style, which had dominated much of the 1970s

You're confusing me....are you not 19? Or were you 19 in the 70's, 

Wait, when did you change your name? 

Are you messing with me? 🤣

lol yes I changed my name I wanted a change still not settled on a name yet though.

Check your messages. I didn't want to digress in the group regarding Dancehall.

angeliviki2022:
Day 28: I love who you are... favorite trans character in a BL   Yoshi Rinrada Thurapan who played Sand, Yai's girfriend, in  The Sign. She was also Pai in Tin Tem Jai. 

Really, I did not know this. Here I thought I never watched a series with a trans character or actor.

The Sign Special episode 7/10

Despite my love-hate relationship with The Sign I actually enjoyed some of the cool scenes throughout this special episode. As usual the cinematography and CGI were excellent and the action scenes were executed well, no surprise there. Judging by the ending it is fair to say that there will most definitely be a season 2. I believe I will love season 2 more than season one since all the main couples are already established and so there won't be no romantic development regarding the main couples. I love the action in this series as well as the crime solving aspect of it; reminds me of crime shows such as Criminal Minds, Cold Case etc. I also love the supernatural element which then reminds me of SCI. Looking forward to the expected season 2. 

American Fan:

Super!! Two cuties. I'm saving even if I didn't request this one. Like I did with all of your, lol. 

TYSM!!

You are welcome <3 

Simi_Tutu:
Can anybody refer me to a series that has a transgender character in a healthy relationship

Daisy in "Secret Crush on You" - shrill but very nice personality, positive portrayal, finds early-stage love with a very cute and nice boy (Intouch), photo below. I'm not sure if the actor (Nutt Witsarut) actually identifies as trans.

As Angeliviki noted above, the other one that comes to mind (but as a more feminine trans) is Pai from "Tin Tem Jai" - lovely character, but she's not in any kind of romantic relationship (healthy or otherwise). The actress, Yoshi Rinrada Thurapan, is not only really trans but also winner of Miss Tiffany's Universe 2017, a beauty contest for Thai transgender women in Thailand.  

p43425:
Daisy in "Secret Crush on You"

Oh yeah! how could I forget!

Joong fans gather here!

medicines then bedtime. watched first episode of sparks camp. already watching his man but need to wait for subtitling yet for episodes 3 and 4. plan to finish off thai drama (not liking not not liking) then dive back into bls. thank you

Day 28: I love who you are... favorite trans character in a BL  

Today I have to talk about Namson from City of Stars, played by trans actress and beauty queen, Rock Kwanlada.

Namson is one half of the secondary couple formed with Kodit (played by Kimmon). In the drama we get to see several aspects of her life, from her relationship with her family, her lover, and society. She's a well fleshed out character, with issues and insecurities, who is kind and loving, and in turn is loved by those around her. 

Credit

In that same vein I'd also like to spotlight a few more characters !!!

Yoshi Rinrada as Sand in The Sign (I wish she had more screentime, her pairing with Yai is so good. The two even shot a bridal ad. She was also in Gen Y, but I haven't watched that show. Do follow her in insta, she shares cool reels.)

Jennie Panhan as Yo in Only Friends. A business woman, owner of her own bar, with a cute boyfriend as a bonus. (This story line is really small in the show, but I enjoyed watching these two.)

RXinw:
Joong fans gather here!

Yum I mean Yes I mean--

Aye Aye, Captain!

axdxex:

Yum I mean Yes I mean--

Aye Aye, Captain!

I saw  that! and frankly I am hungry and I don't mean for food well m.....nevermind *cough* 

*If you can guess what my next words were going to be you have a dirty mind and can we be besties lol.